Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The d1 det claim isnt the reason for going for her tho, its her detached playstyle.

Have you considered the possibility of DD being Mafia Det that got Marm as an enemy scum? Or the possibility of possible Marm's teammates making cases to remove the spotlight she could have?

Its just odd how you are just fine with "saving" Marm, as if you were sure of her innocence.
No it is. Wasn't for the claim there wouldn't be this large of a topic around this one occurrence. You know it.

I'm not sure of none's innocence, I just think it's very odd for a d1 det claim to be enought for everyone to simply decide that x player should die. And yes, I have considered all of those scenarios, but since I can't investigate it, shouldn't we give room for those who can do so? Is killing someone outright the only solution here? A lot of people are already dead and we don't even know due the mechanic.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
My brain is melted...
I'm not fully getting you here yet but I will put some notes that may clear what I meant in that post:

it was between Sam and sakura, then between Sam and Van, except for the Nii move and a small move from James and a threat from Gry and hardy getting at 2 votes in the last hour, nothing dramatic happened vote wise, usually in my experience noobs try to self sacrifice to save a pro player from D1 lynches, it happens very frequently in games, I was sad we didn't get that this time, making me suggest that it is possible non of the people on the chopping block is mafia (not Sam especially).

I meant mafia new players not all new players.



I'm keeping close attention to people's claims ty for noticing :verily
On your second point, I've hinted already at that point and my role is actually very easy to guess from my hint (some already did) so that means I had no intention at that point to figure out safe claims unless you mean I was doing that for my teammates? Either way I'm not that bold, just helping my senpai collect D1 hints.


~
I'm trying to avoid the sakura / hardy discussion as I don't touch anything toxic, both players can be hard to deal with if triggered (sakura I support your improved behaviour but I'm still avoiding you if possible for now, I get scared easy).

So all I'm gonna say for now is BP claim, me don't like.
Aaaa like slaynoir sniped me last game to save his mafia buddy, they were first time player so I can see where that.s coming from indeed
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,102
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erin you are mafia
No, Im not, but unfortunately I think you might be.
Erin your list is fine but it's not super complete.
Yup its written on it : up to page 32 i still have like more than a dozen pages to browse, I had something to do so I posted it before completing it singe pages keep piling up.
If I happened though to miss anything prior to page 32 feel free to let me know I will fix it when i resume browsing back.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No, Im not, but unfortunately I think you might be
I‘m afraid this response does not have the teeth that town Erin has. Sorry but I think if we want a mafia lynch you are the easiest option.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
That detective reveal makes zero sense timing wise. Even one more night instead of the usual 3 or more would have been ideal. In a game of 30 people it would have been better to operate under the assumption that mafia likely wouldn't have targeted him this early.

But his "result" is out there and while i'm never inclined to trust him, and tbh i'm still cynical after last game where he cruised with the PO claim, it's something to work with. I wouldn't want to lynch Marm off of a one result detective investigation though.

Haha, well I can tell you that this is how I usually play. Not much of an aggressive player I think.
So as for you question: Like I said, it's a role that could be useful (if used well I suppose). So I'd say it's a pretty decent role, kinda depends how you define a role being strong. I've had it before in the past.
Would you be willing to reveal your role, since it doesn't seem to be any of the high priority roles?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How come it isn't important? You said your role wasn't...
i can.t actively do anything with it, can.t influence the game, the only way i can influence is trying to analyse ppl and post my theories in the hopes i read ppl right, but nobody ever listens to me if we take past games into account and i haven.t always been right in any case, so here i am arguing for nothing. I can.t die at night yaaay, so what, if all i do is argue with hardy and evil and can.t even prove myself unless again I sacrifice myself like in past games where i was spy or hoe etc. And considering it.s hard to test detective and spy sanity even if i am investigated or spied on if they didn.t confirm their sanity how can I prove it. All the use I saw for this was to bait mafia to kill me, but then i.d still be here as an illusion so would never know if i was targeted or not or if my baiting worked, and even then it.d be only one night save.

anyway I.m tired of discussing this, I said i.d claim today, i did, when almost no ine did (only 2 ppl claimed out of 31 besides me) idk what else to do.

for now imma just lurk and wait and see if i.ll get confirmed by lynch or by hardy.s mafia role reveal is he.s lynched instead. Not many sus him so doubt that.ll be the case, whereas I have a track record of being pressured and lynched even as town. I doubt i ever died to night kills (ah wait i was traitor and got recruited in my first game back).

so yeah pretty much that.

hence why my first hint was "i don.t like it"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So erin attacks hardy, in comes gry to throw shade on erin. I argue with hardy in comes gry to throw shade at me. This isn.t the first time today i see that happen. Thinking more and more that gryxhardy lover combo. Oh boy, this is getting spicy!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ah, if only ppl listened to me....

Shame, here i was unkillable too
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
No, Im not, but unfortunately I think you might be.
What about Gry makes him suspicious to you?

for now imma just lurk and wait and see if i.ll get confirmed by lynch or by hardy.s mafia role reveal is he.s lynched instead. Not many sus him so doubt that.ll be the case, whereas I have a track record of being pressured and lynched even as town. I doubt i ever died to night kills (ah wait i was traitor and got recruited in my first game back).
How would Hardy flipping mafia confirm you though, especially since there's likely more than one scum party? Just curious.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I might not be around before the day ends, so votekill MarmaladeSky @Copy Panda .
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What about Gry makes him suspicious to you?



How would Hardy flipping mafia confirm you though, especially since there's likely more than one scum party? Just curious.
Oh my Bel are you actually trusting me? This makes me feel all conflicted.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i can.t actively do anything with it
To no sucess at all but I did a lot of trash talk in the MHA academia gamae when I discovered I was BP. All that trying to bait actions to me. From that game I learned that that's what a bp should do and then reveal during the mid game so the hider could use him as a shield so this way they could both stay alive - bar a strongman being around - and try to hunt down the scum.
But I'm not the most experienced player nor will I tell other people how to play. It's just that when you said unimportant I thought vanilla.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i can.t actively do anything with it, can.t influence the game, the only way i can influence is trying to analyse ppl and post my theories in the hopes i read ppl right, but nobody ever listens to me if we take past games into account and i haven.t always been right in any case, so here i am arguing for nothing. I can.t die at night yaaay, so what, if all i do is argue with hardy and evil and can.t even prove myself unless again I sacrifice myself like in past games where i was spy or hoe etc. And considering it.s hard to test detective and spy sanity even if i am investigated or spied on if they didn.t confirm their sanity how can I prove it. All the use I saw for this was to bait mafia to kill me, but then i.d still be here as an illusion so would never know if i was targeted or not or if my baiting worked, and even then it.d be only one night save.
Adding to this to clear up what i meant.

I.d be an illusion in their eyes, and it would be a one night save because i.d only be targeted for kill one time so one night there would be one kill less.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What about Gry makes him suspicious to you?



How would Hardy flipping mafia confirm you though, especially since there's likely more than one scum party? Just curious.
Well, i was hoping ppl see reason. But yeah didn.t think multiple parties when i wrote it, i.m used to mainly 1 party. Habit reflex ig.

Well ok just lynching will confirm me. Oh well.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
So erin attacks hardy, in comes gry to throw shade on erin. I argue with hardy in comes gry to throw shade at me. This isn.t the first time today i see that happen. Thinking more and more that gryxhardy lover combo. Oh boy, this is getting spicy!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ah, if only ppl listened to me....

Shame, here i was unkillable too

Hmmmmmmm, interesting, further investigation is needed.



*Edit:added link / cut some M's / typo
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
All the use I saw for this was to bait mafia to kill me, but then i.d still be here as an illusion so would never know if i was targeted or not or if my baiting worked, and even then it.d be only one night save.
You said it's boring and passive, that's not baiting. Also, since you can't die ever at night, you'd never turn into an illusion (unless they have a Strongman but it's the logic issue what I wanted to pinpoint). Idk how you thought BP works only for one night even after Misha posted the description in here. Have been debating if you're once more an easy target mafia are trying to set up with the questionable statements but it seems you don't actually know how the role works.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Hmmmmmmm, interesting, further investigation is needed.



*Edit:added link / cute some M's
Oh, look at that, spicy, taking someone.s side are we?

Side note gotta love your typo collections misha :))) even wrote cute in the edit instead of cut :)))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top