Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well, that's two votes well used. Thank you shinobi and Erinyes lol
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What did I miss? Some Sakura claim discussions and people trying to divert the best play by testing digital's sanity? Seems kind of related, makes me think that she might be town and is now thrown under the bus.

To start dissecting things, her claim was something passive, unimportant and boring and never had before. All lame hints. None are conclusive, so could be very many roles. Not loving inconcrete claims, in fact hating them pretty vividly. But a combination of inconcrete claims does some sort of narrowing down. Unimportant and boring are very debatable, as usual, so wouldn't even consider it hints, but passive + the not having the role seems to add up at least.

I didn't really catch up properly to see why she claimed, but it's a claim. Do I love how Sakura plays the game and often messes up town shit as townie as well as as mafia, no I don't, never actually opposing her lynch. But how many did not claim? Too many. Way too many, even those heavily discussed as lynch targets for today refuse to cooperate, which does not sit right with me...

We have this one chance to confirm a possible detective's sanity and we read things like that, which is clearly a nervous bad faith mafia argumentation.

compare to marm which doesn't tell us anything
It doesn't tell us anything shad? It doesn't tell us anything??? Well for 1), it tell us that you are actively working to hinter town in upgrading their detecitve by narrowing down a sanity.

2) This detective will have to be kept in check by the mafia from that point on. Meaning we successfully disable their escort(s) as the mafia will also not know the sanity of the detective and will consider him a legit threat no matter what.

3) The other detectives might be able to narrow down their own sanity by seeing what sanity digital's might be.

So is so clear that multiple anti-towns are trying their everything to postpone the Marmalade lynch to keep digital's threat to a minimum, as town will know exactly nothing from letting him investigate an other night, as he will be simply blocked.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
hah?

can you explain a bit differently? are you saying i'm false claiming and prepping terrain for my lynch tomorrow?

just checking, depending on your answer I'll assume you're taking hardy's side.
I didn't get your question, not sure what you mean about tomorrow, I'm just thinking about today.

I don't see this as hardy Vs sakura, multiple mafia teams is possible, every person is suspicious in D2, I only trust few players from the way they are playing, but I did lynch GB last game and the thread died, so I'm also not too inclined to lynch active players, as gajeel said there is always tomorrow.

But today still, somebody will get my vote that just how the game works, for now it between you and 4 other players that are acting very wierd or not playing at all, still 17h, no need to get mad so early xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nani?

I'm not voting for claims! I'm voting for the claim that didn't make sense to me
You arbitrarily limited the player list to the claims (which in theory are more trustworthy not less) and then among them picked the det for reasons.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am for a Marm lynch but only because we have nothing much.

I don't trust Sakura but I don't find her behavior different.

I was suspecting Lambu but not much anymore.

Misha is very enthusiastic and it looks like to her, people not being as agreeable or enthusiastic as her as suspicious like the fellow newbie Cinera. I don't like this. I suspect Nii as well

Farf and Evil seem Town to me. Suspicious of Vandred and I think Gry is most likely Town, same for Asako.

Faust's hint is pretty much a reveal? After what DD did, why would he do this?

Gajeel also seems more enthusiastic than usual? Is it because he is a fan of the VN?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ok off work :yay

Just 26 pages to catch up. Gonna take some time. Im off to reading.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
You arbitrarily limited the player list to the claims (which in theory are more trustworthy not less) and then among them picked the det for reasons.
Sure, I don't think he's legit, but my vote is first. He won't get lynched by it, feel free not to vote him
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'll vote one of those who claimed roles, Evil claimed mortician, Sakura Bp, DD det, farf PGO/BG? , James day role I think? That's what I remember. Of those the one I don't like the most is the det so

Votekill DD
How does it make sense to go for the Det claim here? I don't get it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think the forum has a ''ignore user'' feature :rolleyes:
already done
I didn't get your question, not sure what you mean about tomorrow, I'm just thinking about today.

I don't see this as hardy Vs sakura, multiple mafia teams is possible, every person is suspicious in D2, I only trust few players from the way they are playing, but I did lynch GB last game and the thread died, so I'm also not too inclined to lynch active players, as gajeel said there is always tomorrow.

But today still, somebody will get my vote that just how the game works, for now it between you and 4 other players that are acting very wierd or not playing at all, still 17h, no need to get mad so early xD
i see shad, good to know where you stand when it comes to this situation. Go for the sheep game. go with the popular choice. I'll remember it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sure, I don't think he's legit, but my vote is first. He won't get lynched by it, feel free not to vote him
So you are worthlessly pointing fingers?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
How does it make sense to go for the Det claim here? I don't get it.
I said I was focusing on those who claimed, to me the det claim sounds like bs, which is why I voted him. Don't lynch him guys if you think otherwise.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I said I was focusing on those who claimed, to me the det claim sounds like bs, which is why I voted him. Don't lynch him guys if you think otherwise.
Ok but why are you focusing onnthose and why is his claim out of all of them bugging you? Not the bulletproof that said her role was unimportant?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
So you are worthlessly pointing fingers?
Nope, I'm placing my vote at whoever I thought was lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok but why are you focusing onnthose and why is his claim out of all of them bugging you? Not the bulletproof that said her role was unimportant?
I took it to mean her role isn't a power role or result producing role. she said her role was passive d1 as well.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,114
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well, that's two votes well used. Thank you shinobi and Erinyes lol
Oh wow, i can still change it and vote you, its not too late :blush
What did you expect, Im not going to follow you blindly ? Im playing by myself.

Maybe you know things I dont know, if so care to share so we bad players like me, learn to vote properly ? Dont count on me to follow any wagon tho. But if you have interesting things to share do it instead of criticizing !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top