Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So fml. Needed over an hour to catch up. My head is bursting.

Dont understand the DD doubt in terms why would he claim det. Especially sth like that is normal with DD for me. Always doing sth unexpected.

Got to say that i agree with evil that marms is a good target cuz of many aspects. I like this alternative the best but it is a 50/50 gamble

Even though it does make sense, i dont like grysuns one man protection. I like te idea rather to guess who to protect or protecting a claim like DD for example though its up to debate if he rlly is a det

What Hardy had on sakura made sense.

BP claim is always sus, but would be a shame to lose it

Many in here i never played with or on rlly rare occasions so hard to figure it out
Many very good contributions. Could have quoted a lot and said this. Also sus of many players, i mean its an enormous game and without the night results it is def harder. Could be a crazy game Role wise.

Shad
Marms
Sakura
Cinera
Grysun
Farfalla
Demon

Of these i get most of mafia vibes somehow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes

Why did you pick me as your investigation target?
Who did you spy on and did you get a result?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think lynching Marm is fine because even if her role is very important, it should not be a loss big enough to cost us the game.

With these special rules we have even less information than usual D2.
Is this typical mafiaspeed justifying mislynches before they even happen?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

2. Misha is actually cute, I propose
Smooth Nigerian princd in action.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I've been trying to catch up with this thread for like an hour now, and you know that feeling when pages keep increasing as you read e-e. Join this huge game, it'll be fun they said.
Anyway, I quoted some things along the way to clarify things and respond to. Any questions are always welcome, I'll be here for a good while.


Tuesdays in general are quite busy days for me, hence why it was kind of difficult for me to really be active (up until this point of the day). I didn't state this in the thread, because I felt like it would just be forgotten anyway (and it's not like I'd miss all of this phase, we've got a good 16 hours left as I'm writing this response). Can't hang around here all day, especially when this game is so active. Noticed it's kind of hard to really get into a game of this size.


Yes, I've mentioned this in the few posts I did make this phase: I don't mind revealing. I'm pretty sure we've got at least 1 or 2 people with this role in the game anyway. I'm a spy.

That said, let's get into the DD situation:
I am inclined to believe that he isn't lying about his night action and result on me. That however doesn't make him a sane detective, as he would have had a different result if that was the case. Don't know if he's a mafia - I really don’t see the merit of claiming like this as a mafia (it’s a huge risk). I still don't get why he did claim so early as it is, without even trying to confirm if his results are right or not, but perhaps thats just DD being DD.

I'd suggest DD tries to see for himself that he doesn't have sane sanity in the upcoming night phase - that way we won't waste a lynch.
Do agree that lynching me won't be a big impact, we've got a healthy big town going strong and losing a townie today shouldn't break the game.
I just feel we could be more efficient about it, don't like to be wasteful if we can prevent it.
We've got plenty of time left to figure things out.
I think the problem most of us had with you wasn't his result (after all, he could be lying and even if he isn't, 3/4 sanities make his result meaningless currently) but the fact that you just shrugged him off. I think any sort of addressing was due, even if you were busy up until now. And I mean ANYTHING.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm kinda drunk AMA
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I think the problem most of us had with you wasn't his result (after all, he could be lying and even if he isn't, 3/4 sanities make his result meaningless currently) but the fact that you just shrugged him off. I think any sort of addressing was due, even if you were busy up until now. And I mean ANYTHING.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm kinda drunk AMA
I did address it though, maybe not as thoroughly or passionate as people might like to see, but it's not like I ignored it. It is "ANYTHING". You can go back to see my posts if you want.
Do you want me to ditch all real-life responsibilities for a dayphase that's still going on for hours and hours?

And @Mazino - I targetted Crescent and did get a result. Thats says nothing however as I know nothing about my sanity as of yet.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,055
Gender
Female
Country
France
Okay I'm still backreading and it's taking ages (STILL 20 PAGES TO GO OMG)
I'll keep reading but if someone made a recap I'd gladly take the link. It's almost 1am here and I don't think I'll make it all the way to the current pages tonight.

I saw DD's accusation, the arguments on protecting the same people always, that as always people love suspecting me, a few more reveals among other things.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
And @Mazino - I targetted Crescent and did get a result. Thats says nothing however as I know nothing about my sanity as of yet.
well @Crescent Jinx ....tell us who you targetted this night pls? and marms you can either confirm it or not. maybe you get the benefit of the doubt
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Do results particularly matter for her alignment though? If she ain't lying she could very well be paranoid.

If cres says she didn't do anything then yeah that's another story.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top