Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Rn I think checking crescent is probably a better use than checking Marm.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


^This is literally the topic right now :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't mind either way guys, what you prefer is fine by me
Personally I would say you reveal first, not much reason why jinx would lie (if she isn't mafia too)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Rly trying to think what's better if you aren't particularly sus of one or the other.

If both are town then nothing happens.

If both are scum then... Nothing happens either?

I cres is scum and goes first then Marm can either find her lying, find out she's paranoid or, very unlikely, have her reveal her real target. If cres is scum and goes second the we'll very likely think marm is paranoid or someone is lying.

If Marm is scum and goes first she very likely claims paranoid. If Marm is scum and goes second then she can pretend a sanity of her choice giving her flexibility.

So yeah no idea why I spent so much time thinking and not drinking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So in any case Marm going second and "being paranoid" incriminates him more but is not conclusive at all...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Her* I swear I haven't see her pp
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Guess it depends on who you are more sus of yea.
well im fine as long as i see the answers before i fall asleep

Rly trying to think what's better if you aren't particularly sus of one or the other.

If both are town then nothing happens.

If both are scum then... Nothing happens either?

I cres is scum and goes first then Marm can either find her lying, find out she's paranoid or, very unlikely, have her reveal her real target. If cres is scum and goes second the we'll very likely think marm is paranoid or someone is lying.

If Marm is scum and goes first she very likely claims paranoid. If Marm is scum and goes second then she can pretend a sanity of her choice giving her flexibility.

So yeah no idea why I spent so much time thinking and not drinking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So in any case Marm going second and "being paranoid" incriminates him more but is not conclusive at all...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Her* I swear I haven't see her pp
--- Double Post Merged, ---

be a thinker not a drinker . somehow wasnt sent

Not caught up yet but where are these people:
more important. tell us who you targeted at night
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred where are you?
In summary, backreading this much stuff kills me. By the time I see a development worth addressing, it's already been done by two people at least and it's on to something else.

So, first things first:

It's a bit of both. Was planning on not caring about the next game I played (and it ended up being a 30+ people game to boot making that more enticing) and went with it. Thing is, I assumed everyone paying a tiny bit of attention would see through.
Not rly? Like, thr Oolong / WYIS story wasn't absurdly obvious. You could tell something was off but well people have weird games. I was 100% committing to being a shitlord.

Gry pointed out your behaviour in the last minutes and that slows me down a lot but I'm still shocked you didn't see it, specially given you actually analysed it.
Perhaps you should read my D1 post again, then? I mentioned you were messing around and still said twice that it wasn't something out of the realm of possibilites for a townie. You claimed you were trying to bait for a reaction, but the problem lies with yours: the smallest amount of pressure made you immediately burst. That's the fake reaction I have an issue with, the one I don't believe townie Hardy would display.

I don't see what you want me to do about that "hint" you've been spamming, by the way.


Now, second things second:

  • I think the one that's most likely to be mafia right now is sakura. Most likely with Marm (Spy claim is... not a good one), possibly with Hardy and/or Erin. Everyone has their own playstyle and I'm not judging here, but the hyper mode in which saku engages everything at once makes it very tough for me to see her as a townie. The constant swaying between having given up and trying to help is something that does happen to townies and I'm trying to give everyone the benefit of doubt in this game, but as for Hardy it's a very slim possibility for me. Biggest red flag was the way she replied to Farf's questions, not convincing.

  • Right below her are the ones who are seemingly trying their hardest at delaying Marm's lynch, meaning Asako, Maryxxi, Shad, Holt, EH. I might elaborate further on each one and their varying degrees of convincing arguments later today (meaning after I sleep), but I don't think all of them are mafia - I do think it's plausibly a mix from more than one scum team, possibly testing if casting shade on DD is a feasible route, with the possibility of someone being a genuine townie who doesn't trust DD or trusts Marm. Definitely something to keep in mind once Marmy flips.

    • (On this topic, once again, apologies if I have confused someone's stance. Do point it out and correct me in case.)
  • Lastly, the ones I'm most inclined to trust right now are the Evil, Farfs, Gry, Cres, and Misha. Which I can see is not much, but hey, 31-player game on D2. Nii, Mazino, and James look better than most of the other low-activity folks like me, Cinera and shinobi look worse. The rest are in the grey area where anything goes.

Going to sleep right now. If there's something specific you want to hear my opinion about, ask and you shall receive.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Not caught up yet but where are these people:
Europe?
Europe
Philippines
France
Chile
USA
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

the smallest amount of pressure made you immediately burst. That's the fake reaction I have an issue with, the one I don't believe townie Hardy would display.

I don't see what you want me to do about that "hint" you've been spamming, by the way.
Wdym? People talked about me the whole day and even voted me, was already thinking to play seriously just the EoD.

Damn, that's not super.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Right below her are the ones who are seemingly trying their hardest at delaying Marm's lynch
That a shortcut, it like me saying that if marm is not scum that means you are (argument that evil tried to scare me with when I challenged him), my argument is against DD and evil, DD is barely saying anything and answers questions only when pressed and evil is the one trying to lead the masses based on his trust in DD.

So my question is, not considering what marm is, what do you think of DD/Evil arguments? The plan that we can confirm DD sanity and that will be great and all? (My opinion on this I shared already).
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wdym? People talked about me the whole day and even voted me, was already thinking to play seriously just the EoD.

Damn, that's not super.
You had a grand total of one placeholder vote and nobody else was looking like they'd vote you. I'd have understood your reaction if you had started getting 'wagoned, but you weren't. I think it's as straightforward as it looks, you saw a chance and went for it - the low-hanging fruit. Perfect excuse for claiming your act was all a master plan and making sure someone who's with you doesn't get lynched in the process. A little concerning that it worked, but not surprising honestly.

Feels like going in circles at this point, not much more to say on the matter that I haven't.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Vandred you make some good points, but I guess it all comes down to killing Marm or not. From how I understood it, you would lynch her with this dayphase? Or Sakura, considering she seems to be your prime suspect?

Personally I feel inclined to vote for Marm atm, but I'll also to sleep now (where did the time go...) and make a call tomorrow.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Second day with 30+ pages :neutral

Only have an hour right now to start reading, busy after it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You had a grand total of one placeholder vote and nobody else was looking like they'd vote you. I'd have understood your reaction if you had started getting 'wagoned, but you weren't. I think it's as straightforward as it looks, you saw a chance and went for it - the low-hanging fruit. Perfect excuse for claiming your act was all a master plan and making sure someone who's with you doesn't get lynched in the process. A little concerning that it worked, but not surprising honestly.

Feels like going in circles at this point, not much more to say on the matter that I haven't.
No, again, wdym. It was the end of day where unfortunately anything happens so I was never going to just absolutely fuck around there. Looking back, a single extra locked on me possibly meant death so really hard to see it as just some votes.

And why vote for you and not just let Sam die? What was my low hanging fruit gain?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top