The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures. One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls. One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost. One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.
It's almost 4 am and there's no arguments that I find particularly compelling so far.
However, I think between Sakura's early BP claim, the odd insistence on lovers, and the behaviors of particular players regarding her makes me alright voting for her.
Votekill Sakura
Don't count on me being back much more today, but @Sakura Taichou , what would change my mind and my vote would be a more calm analysis of the field its players in general as opposed to focus on very particular game setup theories with the little info revealed to us right now. I think it's important to solve these cases largely from the perspective of "what is" and only sparring from a "what could be perspective".
if marm is kept alive, other detectives can test her, but then how would they know which of them is the innocent one?
ppl need to test their sanity and confirm it, so ok we go with killing marma. what next? If she turns out to be town, what do we assume DD is ? insane/paranoid? mafia? we let him be and assume he's insane/paranoid? we lynch him risking a second townie miss lynch?
Then if marma turns out mafia, than wooo super! but then DD will be a constant target for blocking or possible kill target, what are we gonna do, use our protective roles on him for the rest of the game while he's being blocked and gets no results (so basically rendered useless?)
Ofc there's also the part where we at least guarantee their escort can't block anyone else (the other detectives), but we don't know his sanity!!!!! What if we protect the wrong asset and real sane detectives end up dying because mafia will choose a different target?
~this is why i don't agree with this approach, because it's risky and will cost us a lot. Why am I so sus for thinking this, how is this not a valid point? Someone please explain what am i seeing wrong?
I won't be around for the end of the phase, so I need to drop this.
votekill daws
My sole reason being his inactivity but you guys can think whatever you want - a lot of votes still missing anyway, if you guys think it's worth to keep him alive just because of his night role claim you can go for it. I'm not willing to sacrifice active players while keeping those who are still under 10 posts day 2 alive. He's the lowest on the count. Something tells me shobu is backreading and tatsumaki always play like this which both make me sus of her and also force me into giving the benefit of the doubt. Haya said she's excited about her role but didn't showed up yet. Belserion kinda inquisitive which is good, right? Even tho she also have a low post count she trying to figure out things. Those are my thoughts on the low activity peps. @SonOfDaws and @Haya-san , you both showed up when I was already halfway through this post. In Haya's case, see if there's something you can contribute with about your role. If you can't, at least explain why and others will know what to do. About Daws, I might not be able to change the vote if you input something that would change my mind.
And few more things to add.
If anyone dare to trust me you know what to do. I can't go to the golden land yet.
Misha is being way too helpful so I think she will go down fast. Keep this in mind.
Checking some old posts I felt like Nii trusts Vandred a lot because of his previous games as town.
Maybe it's because of her bday but this Farfalla is way different from the kingdom rush. She was one of those that carried that game.
Game-wise I'm disapointed in a certain someone and I hope you are baiting. If you are, it was brilliant.
I agree with Gajeel and Faust in the "eliminate low activity peps" thing but ffs don't lump me up with them out of nowhere. You'll just lose your time and brain cells trying to find a connection that doesn't exist. We're not in a league of sorts.
A wise man once said every joke has a truth in it. You guys now what possibility I'm talkin about.
I also think shad, erin and lambu are being shy.
Reminder that we probably will have a team in the golden land tonight.
Copan remove that rin server picture from the deadpad musashi is superior.
I'm not going to claim today or say which role mine is similar to, but it's one of those roles that seems it could get my character killed if I screwed up.
Anyways Marma says she's Spy now and targeted Cres,tho with the lack of results we can't tell much. Idk why target Cres tho, I don't remember Cres said she has active role d1, when I was spy I was looking for those who said their role was active in d1.
This is such a final sounding sentence considering we're actually waiting on her result. Or did I skip the page where she and Jinx revealed the target? It's 5am here so that's a possibility.
I dunno. First Asako saying she got no result, then you implying the same thing after she clearly stated she got a result now has me paranoid that you three had a plan. Or I'm misinterpreting your meaning. I should go back to sleep.
This is such a final sounding sentence considering we're actually waiting on her result. Or did I skip the page where she and Jinx revealed the target? It's 5am here so that's a possibility.
I dunno. First Asako saying she got no result, then you implying the same thing after she clearly stated she got a result now has me paranoid that you three had a plan. Or I'm misinterpreting your meaning. I should go back to sleep.
I meant that she didn't say what result she got. Marma did say she got a result when targeting Cres, but didn't say who. and there was a discussion about who should reveal first and until now none revealed the target. So, not much we can tell about this situation.
I dunno. First Asako saying she got no result, then you implying the same thing after she clearly stated she got a result now has me paranoid that you three had a plan. Or I'm misinterpreting your meaning. I should go back to sleep.
It's was 3 am, i just misread her post cuz there result in it, thought she said she got no result while instead she said she got a result without saying anything about it
Like marma, if you going to say you have a result tell us what it is and don't make us wait
I chose Crescent because I have a hard time reading her literally every single game she's in, doesn't matter if she's town or mafia. She was being confusing enough for me to be curious about her and see if she would have do a night action (and if a normal spy, find out who this action was on)
Didn't mean to put you under pressure as well btw, kinda felt bad about about possibly exposing your target. Which is why I wanted to wait for you to comment on this in the first place. Just couldn't wait up because I also need to sleep from time to time (yes I know, shocking)
Anyway, as we know Cres did an action and this was on shinobi.
[...] If I was town I‘d definitely be wary of following similar thoughts on people I was similarly wrong on before. I wouldn‘t care too much as mafia though.[...]
Why care about people who don't vote and don't read your intentions of leading the game?
Why it is inactive people easy mafia lynch when you are in the stand of following similar thoughts on people?
You are missing my statements on changing the target depending on reveals or new info, or losing faith in that said person is town. You literally cannot anticipate kills with many parties, especially with the low info amount we currently have. It's a wasted effort. You may call it lazy, but the truth is that it's a very valid way to go during this current time where too much is unclear. You cannot anticipate anything here, hell you cannot even anticipate which one of the people you did not protect N1 are still alive. All you'd know in this case is that one N1 target that is living. If you trust he is town, protecting him forever is 100% the way to go until more is known, and even then could be a valid use.
And you keep ignoring how, in mafia's eyes, whether 1 person is always protected or always someone else anticipated, there is always a person that can't be killed due to Doc and they do not know who that is. D2 is shaping up to be similar to D1, so with lack of news this play is the right one.
But let's stop at this as it leads nowhere, and you're just hurting your credibility in my eyes atm honestly.
Belserion - her first post having "had it before" is a lot more valid than her usual form of hinting I believe, which makes me think she really did have it before, unless that's the intended play as mafia to fool. Assuming town for now.
Daws - sounds legitimately town, idk his posts sound comfy and confident.
Shobu - nothing much said to think much of him, vote candidate for sneaky mafia. Could help pressing him with role hints or outright claim if you spot him.
Haya - sounded very legitimate about being excited to try out her role. Could be truth while still being mafia(since mafia would be something new for her to try and be excited about) but I see it as town for now.
Tatsu - unsure, I'd appreciate if someone could check the BnHA posts by her where she was mafia to see any unusual patterns. I believe she... "tries harder" when mafia perhaps, though she also tries to avoid being too noticed like here. Vote candidate.
James - I don't have the ability to read him whatsoever. I'd err on the side of caution and let him be for now.
Mazino - kinda reads like town? Don't know how he plays as he's from the ancient days and not too active, but could be either. Not convinced for his alignment.
shinobi - sounds pretty town to me.
Cinera - mafia newbie?
So among these that I checked(think 7 posts and below), votable are for sure Shobu, Tatsu and Cinera.
Clearly people who are more frequent players of Mafia Game receive better treatment here.
Players who have read countless times that Gry makes the game entertaining, Gry makes the game a challenge, and Gry makes the game worth playing.
How can a game be good without fresh people?? I ask this to everybody, because i know it isn't.
But here is a hidden truth, among them, there is a person that performed in a way that you approved and followed, let's get there:
Also I kinda thought Evil or Gry would tag/mention me early on, because it was me who ended up killing Sam. I guess that makes me trust in them a bit more, feels like something a mafia member might have tried to use to push attention on someone else.
Sakura was, but i don't care about her, she's a deadwoman.
What it truly is interesting is that you named Evil in your post...
JUST AFTER HE CAME OUT AS A MORTICIAN TOWN
Really no problem at all, because you are old here as he is, because there is no deep reason to trust them for not calling you out of a lie, but then this happens:
Another memember to the Evil's Mortician's Safe Train.
Shinobi's post have been almost 3/4 as just having fun. Joking around. Most of them have been just precise talk needed to stay undercover of many judgemental players, which it is good, nothing fishy, until this of course:
[...]the fact that mafia know who illusion but don't know their role makes it harder for them to claim as there more roles running around and more easily slip up and claim a role that someone else have, even an illusion, they couldn't know that they had it unless the have a janitor then thats a different talk[...]
I know at least that marma helps and give hints unlike some other people that even late game i forever gonna distrust like shobu cuz they not giving us anything but just there
@Lambuit's more like shobu cuz honestly i forgot about the dude till gry mentioned him, if he doesn't show up, i probably won't vote him but if he does i probably will
That would also mean someone like, say, you, would be perma protected while the rest would be in the open, like DD now. Idk, considering, again, I RLY don't think a scum would try to kill the same person twice, that multiple teams have the chance of overlapping in the same night, and etc, I think only a few people benefit from that strat while the rest, that could also be important, doesn't (and I say that cause then, what, 2~3 people tops (?) that were chosen in N1 would fit that). Considering we have less experienced people in game that could take that to heart and not change if needed later, I think that strat kills a big part of what protections cause against scums: uncertainty. All this novela to say that the comment came out as malicious to me because of that, and to repeat that's an opinion.
It's illogical if you choose to ignore the logic yes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My problem was that you didn't acknowledge the bomb chance, but you seemed disgruntled by the possibility of dying. That looks like you didn't want to say it out loud so some idiot voted Sam last over you. Despite you saying today that you were ok dying (though now you are saying something else?) because your role is "unimportant".
Another hint on my role: unless I missed something, I couldn't find info on it on the rules page but it seems to have a similar function to another role mentioned on there. It's not as important as my previous role. I already hinted yesterday it's a night role.
oh wait i ve seen his post about this but not sure i understand it well.
if i have an action of priority 1 or 2, and i get targeted for a kill (p3), i'll still get results for my action before actually dying? is that how that works?
and ofc cuz of the mechanics, he'll be able to share results before dying for real
So today we could either go for one of the 3 who voted for our Kamikaze bomb or we test the waters with DD's findings. With over 30 people it is quite possible that all votes came from town so I'd probably go for Marm this day and check what we got. It's 50/50 after all and DD is from now on either dead or blocked anyway, might as well see what his sanity was.
I don't? What I was reply to was about one killer team targeting the same person twice to make sure of the kill, I heavily disagree people would do that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And tbh I'm not even saying we should pop illusions and period, alrdy said they can be restored so it depends.
Oh wow Shobu, this is the largest post of yours I have ever seen. Now I wonder if this amount of effort shows a townie shobu
Unfortunately the case you wrote on me is too confusing for me to understand as I don't get the problems, so I don't know what to respond to. Why inactives are easy mafias to lynch? Because very often mafia play inactive because it's benefitial.
In summary, backreading this much stuff kills me. By the time I see a development worth addressing, it's already been done by two people at least and it's on to something else.
So, first things first:
Perhaps you should read my D1 post again, then? I mentioned you were messing around and still said twice that it wasn't something out of the realm of possibilites for a townie. You claimed you were trying to bait for a reaction, but the problem lies with yours: the smallest amount of pressure made you immediately burst. That's the fake reaction I have an issue with, the one I don't believe townie Hardy would display.
I don't see what you want me to do about that "hint" you've been spamming, by the way.
Now, second things second:
I think the one that's most likely to be mafia right now is sakura. Most likely with Marm (Spy claim is... not a good one), possibly with Hardy and/or Erin. Everyone has their own playstyle and I'm not judging here, but the hyper mode in which saku engages everything at once makes it very tough for me to see her as a townie. The constant swaying between having given up and trying to help is something that does happen to townies and I'm trying to give everyone the benefit of doubt in this game, but as for Hardy it's a very slim possibility for me. Biggest red flag was the way she replied to Farf's questions, not convincing.
Right below her are the ones who are seemingly trying their hardest at delaying Marm's lynch, meaning Asako, Maryxxi, Shad, Holt, EH. I might elaborate further on each one and their varying degrees of convincing arguments later today (meaning after I sleep), but I don't think allof them are mafia - I do think it's plausibly a mix from more than one scum team, possibly testing if casting shade on DD is a feasible route, with the possibility of someone being a genuine townie who doesn't trust DD or trusts Marm. Definitely something to keep in mind once Marmy flips.
(On this topic, once again, apologies if I have confused someone's stance. Do point it out and correct me in case.)
Lastly, the ones I'm most inclined to trust right now are the Evil, Farfs, Gry, Cres, and Misha. Which I can see is not much, but hey, 31-player game on D2. Nii, Mazino, and James look better than most of the other low-activity folks like me, Cinera and shinobi look worse. The rest are in the grey area where anything goes.
Going to sleep right now. If there's something specific you want to hear my opinion about, ask and you shall receive.
Story of my life argument with Hardy for the rest of yesterday
it's how i always play. I'm always like this, but sure condemn me for it.
Well it was late and i was tired already from having argued with mostly hardy and then others before that, so sorry if i reach exhaustion point, i don't think that's something that reads "mafia" after you've been glued to the thread for 8 hours straight lol.
You just answered your own question... You can't say you were worried that one more vote could mean game over for you, and say right after that you had nothing to gain in pushing someone else up the lynch list.
yeah, what came to mind here was the "I'm thinking of changing to sakura" comment last min, I forget if it was gry or hardy tho' and then the next day " ah i hesitated yday, should have changed to her, would have saved headaches today, and that's on me" by the same person. will have t ocheck if hardy or gry.
@Vandred it's not only the fact going lynching marma just cuz DD result is dumb but honestly to me i see marma as townie cuz she playing the same way as she played as doc, at least i can kinda read marma meanwhile there other people like tatsu and mazino etc... That i kinda forever distrust and they usually don't give much infos even later.
The thing is when they do this usually they live long especially as mafia with not much effort as early days we focus on those that talk
I just feel like leaving marma is good for us especially now that she claimed spy and damn that really hard to claim even if paranoid as they give no result when it happens, it's very easy to mess up claim as mafia.
Anyways i really think pushing for marma lynch today is bad idea, and probably form how i see it is just killing off a townie
Anyways back to the thing that i want talk about
Sakura is BP ????
Lmao definitely right.... Definitely....
That's definitely how you play BP sakura
I was waiting lynched cuz I'm BP
Argh
pointless to repeat, but how many times have i given up in previous games? and then came back and then gave up again? Almost every game regardless of alliance. Anyway, yea sorry it's first time playing and I claimed because arguing the entire day with hardy gry evil etc drained me and farf coming in and adding that i am sus too and insisting on me claiming, so i claimed. Either way I know it won't save me from a lynch and I'm ok with that, I don't want to go to sleep with a migrane after i argued an entire day anymore, so, yea sorry I played the role bad, i didn't like it, I was disappointed, what's done is done.
^twins? I honestly can’t tell the difference when reading
@Nii as Battler Ushiromiya
Other than the sudden Van save on D1, kind of unremarkable; makes good points; distrusts evil; not chaotic feeling from him like most of the other people
@Shad as Sakutaro
Another unremarkable person; maybe too much?
@shinobi as Zepar
Classic Shino; she could be anything
@Shobu_Yoruichi as Kinzo Ushiromiya
Is this one even playing?
@SonOfDaws as Willard H. Wright
Busy but not having insight is strange for him with speculations on players
@Tatsumaki as Lucifer
Seemed more active D1 then D2
@Vandred as Kyrie Ushiromiya
Guilty in spirit but probably trustworthy this game with how chill he was to get lynched; also points logical
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I see scum everywhere
--- Double Post Merged, ---
To clarify this one, I like his posts today because they were kind of fun as compared to D1 which he barely was here. And I like his play today. Plus Holt usually picks up momentum as the game goes on. I don’t trust him but he doesn’t seem as careful as he is when mafia.
It's almost 4 am and there's no arguments that I find particularly compelling so far.
However, I think between Sakura's early BP claim, the odd insistence on lovers, and the behaviors of particular players regarding her makes me alright voting for her.
Votekill Sakura
Don't count on me being back much more today, but @Sakura Taichou , what would change my mind and my vote would be a more calm analysis of the field its players in general as opposed to focus on very particular game setup theories with the little info revealed to us right now. I think it's important to solve these cases largely from the perspective of "what is" and only sparring from a "what could be perspective".
it's what I do tho' that's not new and (again) nothing that should scream "scum", idk why ppl keep repeating that. I think i read gry and hardy pretty well, but again this will be revealed once they die or endgame. I said what i had to say, made some jokes calling them lovers in our arguments and moved on, I talked about stuff related to the game that was discussed, at least where I could (trying to make ppl talk about how active roles can get confirmed, the marm lynch scenario, the erin gut feeling vote on demon, misha's analysis etc) I did not talk about SS shit and complicated convos because they fly above my head and I barely understand them, let alone try to come up with input. So not sure if you read up to the points i mentioned, but the lover thing was a small phase in a long ass 8 hours i've been constantly posting yday, So idk why that vote on me would be based on a quarter of what I had to say (well less than)
I talked so much I forgot I said that, but yes I said some good shit right there, thanks for bringing it up, idk why ppl were so keen to kill marma so fast and not at all up for more inquiry, idk why ppl who are not up for the marma lynch are automatically mafias )), but since no one came with other options even I felt that ok mby lynching her is the only way, in any case that topic fried my brain so i gave up on trying, glad she at least came and claimed so mby now ppl are more open to thinking up alternatives and best choices of action
I'm not going to claim today or say which role mine is similar to, but it's one of those roles that seems it could get my character killed if I screwed up.