The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures. One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls. One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost. One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.
That's the main issue I have with this line of defense, it's like you're trying to defend that play from all angles. You started this back and forth saying you were worried people would vote you and felt like you were one step away from death, then you say your vote did nothing to save yourself. So were you trying to stay alive or weren't you?
Innocent or Guilty is entirely irrelevant to me without a second result. Problem is, we're likely never getting it. If Marmy had a more convincing defense it would be a different story. But I suppose the matter of her results is still up in the air, and I believe that's the only thing that could make me change my mind at the moment.
I... I didn't say that though? I said looking back. I'm not sure why you are going with extremes. Like I either don't care at all or I'm absolutely rustled by you voting me, no in-between.
I had planned to play seriously the end of the day regardless of my position in it.
Ok but then what's the point of killing Marm if the results don't matter? You just said she must be checked... What is being checked?
I have a town role. I could even say it in gold if you prefer that :3 I'll give you another hint for my role as a bonus: It's one of the more special roles, and I had to look up what it does. So how about it, want to give me a hint in return?
Do you really think it will work considering the number of potential scums we have in this game? Hell, even if we were all town, it wouldn't work. Don't get your hopes high when it comes to working as one big group on this forum because you're going to be immensely disappointed.
I've also suggested to the hosts that, if possible, they try and replace me with a substitute as I can't be around for a while. I'm not doing great, and I need to step away and address IRL stuff that's spiralled out of control.
^twins? I honestly can’t tell the difference when reading
@Nii as Battler Ushiromiya
Other than the sudden Van save on D1, kind of unremarkable; makes good points; distrusts evil; not chaotic feeling from him like most of the other people
To clarify this one, I like his posts today because they were kind of fun as compared to D1 which he barely was here. And I like his play today. Plus Holt usually picks up momentum as the game goes on. I don’t trust him but he doesn’t seem as careful as he is when mafia.
Happy to see Marmalade finally decided to claim after so many shout-outs, but did so unorganically that doesn't induce a lot of trust. Also convenient claim and target that already said to have made an action. Has it been answered as to why Jinx was targetted?
Misha: I'm getting townie vibes from her.
Cinera: very mysterious, not sure about. Either he's a mafia keeping a low profile or a a lurking newbie.
Erin: less inquisitive/engaged than the last game I played, which I find weird. Will wait and see what else she reveals.
Demon: so far, he behaves similar to the previous game I played , which I found suspicious back then. And when I helped lynching him against a player who I was sure was a townie , he too turned out to be a townie. Much like Erin, I'm going to leave alone for now. I only played one game where both Erin and he were townies, so I'm unfamiliar with their mafia play.
DD: at first I thought his claim was a joke, but why would he risk claiming this early if he's mafia. Inclined to trust his claim, but not sure I want to go along with testing his sanity by sacrificing Marmalade. Will decide later.
Crescent: leaning to be townie
Lambu: some of his thoughts are similar to mine. Leaning townie as well.
Sakura: in the last game I played, her play style at the begining made me lean she was a townie, but Idk, her posts in this game makes me confused.
Nii: are you evil Battler ? (loved the evil Battler theory while reading the sound novel). Currently in the grey area.
Everyone else is in the grey area. Some claimed roles, but I want to see how that turns out when they provide their results. Others didn't provide much info and see them as sus.
Anyways Marma says she's Spy now and targeted Cres, tho with the lack of results we can't tell much. Idk why target Cres tho, I don't remember Cres said she has active role d1, when I was spy I was looking for those who said their role was active in d1.