Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I should still be alive tomorrow, but if for some reason I'm not then remember Sakura and Erin as mafias, Erin more so perhaps.
nice try on throwing shade but you'd still be here tomorrow, or have you forgotten game mechanics already?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
No, I wasn’t implying I suspect you. My point is here is that you have been saying you find me suspicious all day, and it really doesn’t feel like anything I say or do will change that. So let’s not act like my results/targets and so on really matter in your decision of voting me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Have to leave in 45 minutes by the way, will miss the end of the phase because of work :3
Who is your lynch today?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So let’s not act like my results/targets and so on really matter in your decision of voting me
It does matter cause I have no precedent of forcing a lynch on a relevant role that is consistent as the real thing - in fact, I often avoid touching protectors and investigators claims a lot and give people the benefit of the doubt. I think that's pretty known but could be wrong (cause my own head), but the point is it makes those comments look more like a play to me.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It's was 3 am, i just misread her post cuz there result in it, thought she said she got no result while instead she said she got a result without saying anything about it
Like marma, if you going to say you have a result tell us what it is and don't make us wait
I know what you said. I was pointing out how weird it seemed now that shinobi implied something similar. I was sharing my thoughts. It was an observation not an accusation. Although you've completely lost me with that last sentence. When did I imply or hint anything about having results? A bit of an overreaction

I must say, I don't think anyone genuinely fits their character more than Belserion does.
I checked the wiki....

Personality: Natsuhi is a very strict and serious woman who has been described as "stiff" by multiple characters. However, she hides a surprisingly short temper and tends to shout quite a bit.

Gajeel :errr
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
nice try on throwing shade but you'd still be here tomorrow, or have you forgotten game mechanics already?
Depends on many things
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like if they already somehow got rid of me N1
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I know what you said. I was pointing out how weird it seemed now that shinobi implied something similar. I was sharing my thoughts. It was an observation not an accusation. Although you've completely lost me with that last sentence. When did I imply or hint anything about having results? A bit of an overreaction
Ah no i was talking like in third person about marma not you xD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Depends on many things
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like if they already somehow got rid of me N1
you'd still be an illusion until popped....
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kind of hating this train. Its backbone for a lot of people is a single result and if it was "Innocent" she probably wouldn't be on the chopping block despite it being essentially the same.

Half of the votes (James, Demon and Niichan) are just lazy piling. What is her lynch "confirming" @Nii ?

But in any case, what actually matters:

@MarmaladeSky why did you target Crescent? You were asked before and you...avoided replying? Did I miss it?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
It does matter cause I have no precedent of forcing a lynch on a relevant role that is consistent as the real thing - in fact, I often avoid touching protectors and investigators claims a lot and give people the benefit of the doubt. I think that's pretty known but could be wrong (cause my own head), but the point is it makes those comments look more like a play to me.
I never said my role wasn’t relevant to the game though. Simply feel pretty disposable as we have a huge fucking game to deal with, and I am not the only spy out there - always doubt my targeting so I don’t like to put myself in the “yes important role” category.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Hardy Belserion asked me and I did reply. On phone rn so looking up the post is a pain but in summary: I cant ever read Cres, always confuses me with her and and therefore was curious.

@Shad will probably go for Daws in an attempt save myself (as he is the highest voted after me I think). Though I doubt that really helps much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*with her hints
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Kind of hating this train. Its backbone for a lot of people is a single result and if it was "Innocent" she probably wouldn't be on the chopping block despite it being essentially the same.

Half of the votes (James, Demon and Niichan) are just lazy piling. What is her lynch "confirming" @Nii ?

But in any case, what actually matters:

@MarmaladeSky why did you target Crescent? You were asked before and you...avoided replying? Did I miss it?
I wouldnt reveal detective if I got innocent.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy Belserion asked me and I did reply. On phone rn so looking up the post is a pain but in summary: I cant ever read Cres, always confuses me with her and and therefore was curious.

@Shad will probably go for Daws in an attempt save myself (as he is the highest voted after me I think). Though I doubt that really helps much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*with her hints
That only applies to her in a 30 people game though? No one else? Did she say anything particular in D1 for you to feel the need to go for it?

What's so special about Crescent? WHY NOT ME!?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I wouldnt reveal detective if I got innocent.
Why? it's literally the same situation. Different words in your PM but same meaning D2.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Evil3ye how come you didn’t ask for a Spy to check you N1? Was the perfect play for such roles.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Kind of hating this train. Its backbone for a lot of people is a single result and if it was "Innocent" she probably wouldn't be on the chopping block despite it being essentially the same.

Half of the votes (James, Demon and Niichan) are just lazy piling. What is her lynch "confirming" @Nii ?

But in any case, what actually matters:

@MarmaladeSky why did you target Crescent? You were asked before and you...avoided replying? Did I miss it?
Can you remind me why you believe Sakura is a better choice exactly?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
That only applies to her in a 30 people game though? No one else? Did she say anything particular in D1 for you to feel the need to go for it?

What's so special about Crescent? WHY NOT ME!?
(Im scared Farfy might kill me if I give you too much attention)

In all seriousness: I considered going for a lot of people, but in the end you have to pick one. Wanted to go with either someone who either claimed active or left ambiguous hints about their role. Narrowed it down to those I just don’t know how to feel about to - Ended up going for Crescent because her hints confused me and just a feeling. Wanted it to help making up my mind about her.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@Evil3ye how come you didn’t ask for a Spy to check you N1? Was the perfect play for such roles.
Why would I bait some Spies on N1, they are perfectly capable finding their own targets. If they want they can check me anytime.

Besides, I still remember feeling all save with SM and a legit N1 target, just to be screwed by a lying Spy-play.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top