Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,722
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Might have randomized the whole player list at that point... What's the point of choosing who to block like that? :cookiestare
Even after just D1 there are better ways to pick than a flip among... anyone who got any vote on D1.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I was kind of waiting to see what Shad said. idk. I would expect more of a reaction to this reveal
I will tell you more tomorrow, but you didn't affect me at all so I don't care xD

Don't want to reveal in the last hour since I don't have the energy to discuss it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Like I vividly remember getting in an argument with dd because he did that to Farf and she was a townie. What's obtuse there?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So the majority is following DD after all?
Would suck if Cres never appears to clear a sane spy(if she is), but have to vote for now and there's plenty enough to doubt Marm on. So I either have to jump on the Marm wagon or waste my vote on someone people don't want to lynch today. Bleh.

!votekill Marmalade
for now.
Even before Jinx most people are only voting marm because they don't want to be on the wrong side of the vote, even Gry think like this, I don't think this is warranted people should vote for who they actually suspect, but if gry is also doing it, I can't blame anybody.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So, if Marmalade is really mafia, we lynch Asako, Shad, Heaven next? :hmm
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Still you? Things point more towards dd being a reckless town than a reckless mafia.
Its the opposite, reckless towns dont do stunts like this. Reckless mafias are the ones thirsty for credibility.

What Im saying is that regardless of what Marm flips he's not confirmed at all.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I ended... this is what i've to say:



So, let's start:





When you post something like this:



Really?
With 10 pages discussingtrying to move the game at your pace and brainwash people to not get you killed in this day and night?
Fishy attitude.

Aside of the usual procedures, this move makes you go nonchalantly with your plan:



Why care about people who don't vote and don't read your intentions of leading the game?
Why it is inactive people easy mafia lynch when you are in the stand of following similar thoughts on people?

Luckily the sham couldn't go further:





Replacement of scheme, in two following posts, huh?

Now let's go at who are those inactive players.


Clearly people who are more frequent players of Mafia Game receive better treatment here.
Players who have read countless times that Gry makes the game entertaining, Gry makes the game a challenge, and Gry makes the game worth playing.

How can a game be good without fresh people?? I ask this to everybody, because i know it isn't.

But here is a hidden truth, among them, there is a person that performed in a way that you approved and followed, let's get there:


Hi Nii.

You are wrong, you didn't end killing Sam.



Sakura was, but i don't care about her, she's a deadwoman.

What it truly is interesting is that you named Evil in your post...


JUST AFTER HE CAME OUT AS A MORTICIAN TOWN

Really no problem at all, because you are old here as he is, because there is no deep reason to trust them for not calling you out of a lie, but then this happens:


Gry suddenly supports you.

SUPPORTS YOU A LOT!!!


So finally, this happens:



Another memember to the Evil's Mortician's Safe Train.

Shinobi's post have been almost 3/4 as just having fun. Joking around. Most of them have been just precise talk needed to stay undercover of many judgemental players, which it is good, nothing fishy, until this of course:



Gry supporting that??
3 people supporting a sudden Townie reveal, backing each other and all of you kissing Evil's feet??


TO ME ALL OF YOU; NII, GRY AND SHINOBI ARE MAFIA or scum.


Also:
At this moment, you are voting against DD.
Why that sudden change? In a few hours too!
More than fishy.



What would be the Gry's next strategy of in the following days?? Let's lynch the guy tomorrow, please.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Tell me, how do you exactly know that Mafia knows who are Illusions?










Then why...



YOU DO PRETTY MUCH WORSE THAN ME GURL!!!!!

So now you will vote me just because i posted. You also will distrusts me for not posting but will vote me for posting.

Anyways, i think after N2, we will know much more about you, for your unbiased allegiance.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Why do you disagree in getting illusions out of the game? Elaborate please.

Ohh, it is to take out only good players, right?
Well, fishy attitude.





Quoting you Hardy to show how important is to be coherent about your sayings.
Can we play a bit more like him?

Btw, you're sus to me, Hardy. You aren't crazy as always.

It was the Kamikaze bomb?
I couldn't find it.

Someone could edit the Mafia Rules post with all the required info.




Must confess, i still don't grasp the "priority concept".

I also can't find anywhere in the Mafia Rules post.



It's the best action to make today, without a doubt.
That's why i also am changing my vote

Votelock Marmalade

What do you think of this Asako?

Wisdom there.



____________________________________________________________

I'm leaving, will return tomorrow, been 4 hours doing this post. It was my D2 bet, which is why i changed my sig for Grimsley :datass
I just want to take a moment and say I love this post. I don’t think I have ever seen Shobu with the analyzing but also the humor.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Im not lol. Im totally town trust me. But Gry is trying to make me lynch for some reasons either :
1- he got to know my role and he's afraid, so lynching me is the best course, since killing me at night wont prevent me from talking next day phase, he want to be sure i die lol.
So you will share more tomorrow?

Votekill Marm.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Gajeel who are you voting
Looking at the current state of votes, I don't think it matters much anymore.

I checked the wiki....

Personality: Natsuhi is a very strict and serious woman who has been described as "stiff" by multiple characters. However, she hides a surprisingly short temper and tends to shout quite a bit.

Gajeel :errr
haha, well I see you as a prideful and serious woman who can sound strict at times, not to forget that you both seem to get a lot of headaches from what I saw in past mafia games :p I also saw Natsuhi as the character who cared the most about her family, although not necessarily explicitly, so interpret it your own way. Overall, it wasn't meant to be an insult, but rather a compliment.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Even before Jinx most people are only voting marm because they don't want to be on the wrong side of the vote, even Gry think like this, I don't think this is warranted people should vote for who they actually suspect, but if gry is also doing it, I can't blame anybody.
ding ding diiinnngg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

basically having own opinions makes you mafia lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Its the opposite, reckless towns dont do stunts like this. Reckless mafias are the ones thirsty for credibility.

What Im saying is that regardless of what Marm flips he's not confirmed at all.
Not dd. Quickly checking: Game 24 he claimed d2 with a single result. Game 25 the same. Then there's the farf game I remember.

I agree he won't be confirmed
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Nope, wont say anything else, I've said too much, I m sorry farf, I'm townie tho. trust me ! But I wouldnt be surprsied if some people know my role, that Gry sudden urge to lynch me makes me feel if he's mafia, he might know my role, or hes trying to divert attention from someone. How can i be inquisitive i dont even know if Im alive, we have close to no infos about killing parties, and we dont know who is dead nor their role nor affiliations, sorry Im just powerless here, Im trying to read into people behaviour but it's an unusual setting and with that size its hard. Day 2 looks to me like a day 1.
Erin this is the post I was referring to, especially the bolded part which makes no sense to me. Farfalla said town you is more inquisitive which I agree with. Being an illusion doesn't make any questions you have invalid. Also, why vote demon when you seem to clearly suspect Gry more?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Its the opposite, reckless towns dont do stunts like this. Reckless mafias are the ones thirsty for credibility.

What Im saying is that regardless of what Marm flips he's not confirmed at all.
Not dd. Quickly checking: Game 24 he claimed d2 with a single result. Game 25 the same. Then there's the farf game I remember.

I agree he won't be confirmed
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Damn posted in the elevator
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Looking at the current state of votes, I don't think it matters much anymore.
Matters for posterity at least. If everyone had 0 votes who would you have voted? Just curious.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Its the opposite, reckless towns dont do stunts like this. Reckless mafias are the ones thirsty for credibility.

What Im saying is that regardless of what Marm flips he's not confirmed at all.
this it THE RED TRUTH (read about it now i can joke about it too xD)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top