Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,734
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
This thread is about to have more pages that the whole civ game, in 2 days..

Let make it happen
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I was kind of waiting to see what Shad said. idk. I would expect more of a reaction to this reveal
Sorry, could you please explain this?
  • What did Shad claim?
  • What's the relevance of Shad being role blocked?
  • How does this tie into people bandwagoning Marmalade?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry, could you please explain this?
  • What did Shad claim?
  • What's the relevance of Shad being role blocked?
  • How does this tie into people bandwagoning Marmalade?
Nothing
None
Shows Marm is not a Sane Spy, but either Paranoid that gets random results so kinda useless role, or easy mafia fake claim. Doesn't really confirm her, just seals the deal since she was behaving oddly and inconsistently already. She can still flip town.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
oh look at that juicy threat!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Even before Jinx most people are only voting marm because they don't want to be on the wrong side of the vote, even Gry think like this, I don't think this is warranted people should vote for who they actually suspect, but if gry is also doing it, I can't blame anybody.
I don't like the term "Waste of vote". No one is obligated to follow a bandwagon.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shad careful whose sides you pick :pwnge
I'm on the side of justice!



Just pointing out something I've noticed everybody does and you are the only one with the courage to say it while doing it, do I used you as an example.

Most people do it but with excuses.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Matters for posterity at least. If everyone had 0 votes who would you have voted? Just curious.
100% an inactive one. I haven't thought of one target in particular, but it would have been between Tatsumaki, Shobu, James, and Haya-san. Daws can make good analytical posts later on, so I'm willing to give him a chance.

I'd say Tatsumaki due to my past experiences with her (always inactive which is a complete drag.)
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I guess Marmalade is the one to go for today, but I'm not sure I like it. She has always been an easy person to frame due to her laid-back personality, so I can see this as mafiosos taking advantage of her being put in a spotlight (spy even, jackpot), to get rid of her without wasting a night action. I might be completely wrong though, so if she turns out mafia, then nice one.

!votekill MarmaladeSky, good riddance witch, Battler-Nii is all mine now :p
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Aaaaa so little time left and i am still in meetings
Will try to write a quick opinion and tp give my vote so I won't lose it.

As Marm is a 50/50 chance i feel her being the safest vote.
Not only did Farf did make quite some good points by pointing out that marm asked for Jinx approval on disclosing her target, but she peddled between her just being a townie (and voting for her not being a great loss) and actually her being a spy an her role being important.

Now i saw claims against DD

But i do not see any difference between believing marm or dd as either of them could be just as guilty for reasons most of you already mentioned.

Also another thing that stood out to me is that when she was pressured about giving het role she hesitated a lot where as sakura who was sused from day 1 gave her role as soon as she was asked.


Either way i trust way to few

! Votekill Marmalade
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
Votekill Marmalade

It will be weird to play an Umineko game without Beato
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
... that list
I would have been so mad if your target had been shinobi and we'd find that out only in the next day...
What?

Might have randomized the whole player list at that point... What's the point of choosing who to block like that? :cookiestare
Even after just D1 there are better ways to pick than a flip among... anyone who got any vote on D1.
I like randomizing!!!!!!! Shush you!!!! It’s a large game!!!! At that point it was either hit a veteran or an inactive tbh.

Nothing
None
Shows Marm is not a Sane Spy, but either Paranoid that gets random results so kinda useless role, or easy mafia fake claim. Doesn't really confirm her, just seals the deal since she was behaving oddly and inconsistently already. She can still flip town.
thank you for that insight Crescent

Tatsumaki, Shobu, James, and Haya-san. Daws
James said he could confirm himself
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top