Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,124
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So if DD is legit, he's either insane or paranoid.

@Crescent Jinx So far you didnt stand out as really suspicious to me, but something bugs me, out of curiosity, of all the players in the game, why did you pick Shad to block. He gave a pretty good hint on day 1, that narrows his role to a couple of ones, among them : bodyguard and doctor, Evil posted at early stage of the game the list of his roles. And still you went and block a player whose hints leans towards mostly a protective role. I dont get it.

I note too, assuming he's legit, you chose a player who cant even deny or confirm getting blocked. we know that he hinted either doc, BG or bomb defuser if he were the latter theres no way he would use it on N1. If he's doc or BG he will get no results. So if you lie, you re basically safe. I don't specifically distrust you, but i definitely don't exclude the possibility you might be an escort instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

MarmaladeSky - 21x (digitaldude [522], Evil3ye [704], James Rye [890], Demonspeed [1125], Farfalla [1141], Nii [1154], Shobu_Yoruchi [1090] [1135], GrySun [1255], Cinera [538] [1277], Lambu [1283] [1311], Vandred [1287], Hardy [586] [1298], Shad [1299], Tatsumaki [1314], Crescent Jinx [1316], Belserion [1331], Gajeel [1353], AwkwardMisha [1354], Haya-san [1356], Mazino [1364])
When checking the number of votes, I realized Marma has 21 votes upon her, but when counting them, I found 20 🤔
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Erin this is the post I was referring to, especially the bolded part which makes no sense to me. Farfalla said town you is more inquisitive which I agree with. Being an illusion doesn't make any questions you have invalid. Also, why vote demon when you seem to clearly suspect Gry more?
@Erinyes since you're here can you please address this? Also who did you target last night?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Bummer indeed, that sucks...

was thinking of going mute till the end of time cause there were high chances of my role being useless, but the night results made me change opinion. Pretty cool development on my part :lambirb
I was wondering if this post meant he was a Pirate that stole a nice role from someone. Could be the case (and he stole mason) or it could be that his group got some nice addition (I forgot when masons get informed about recruitments). I imagine illusions can join pads (otherwise mafia would be kicked out of theirs and insta know they're illus?) so I see why he considered the mason perk a nice development in this game, besides the usual ones. Still Lambs posts should have some nice important inputs left behind and his stance about Marm maybe indicates she wasn't a mole yet? As in she wasn't in their group (or, again, he wasn't there yet).
I guess from now on active people know if others weren't killed when they touch them and they don't break. If we share those we might help different scum parties not overlap kills and then we prevent some people like Lambu from being restored tho :/
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
THE OTHER DAY FOR FARF'S PARTY A GUY I KNOW THAT IS A MASON CAME. IN THE PAST HE TRIED TO RECRUIT ME BUT I DENIED, NOWADAYS I DON'T THINK I WOULD AT ALL. WINK WINK.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I already answered plenty times for 1st part. 2nd part I targetted Asako
Then can you point me in the direction of the answer if you don't feel like repeating? I'm a bit slow in these games so I easily miss things. Apologies for the inconvenience.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
So only one death and it was an illusion popping so still no useful info to know how many killing parties we have.
I doubt mafia would target their victim twice so it was probably a townie or a 2nd party who did this.

On the bright side DD is either sane or paranoid. Too bad he'll spend the rest of the game being blocked.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wans't able to protect you this time around, Lambu. But I hope you and your partners had a good time as masons and were able to something with it unlike me last time.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Lambu died night one probably because he wouldn't be protected, I think we need to know if it is a townie who targeted him, that will tell us info about the number of killing parties, if I get this properly but it very late here.

Also it seems my big reveal was ruined.

I only have 1 mason experience and it was with a necro gry, not the standard, didn't reveal because that will reveal there is a recruiter, and I'm defuser which means there is probably bombs and only 1 has been found.

My hint is for both my first and second roles

Had it before, could consume a lot of my time
Had it in the attack on titan game as Shado
And being recruited will ruin my private me time at night, consuming a lot of my time if I get recruiter (could).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wans't able to protect you this time around, Lambu. But I hope you and your partners had a good time as masons and were able to something with it unlike me last time.
What with people and claiming this game?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,680
Reaction score
61,391
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lambu died N1 huh. That was quite early.

Thought he was hinting an active role.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Is that your reveal ?
I wouldn't be so naive, tatsutatsu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lambu died night one probably because he wouldn't be protected, I think we need to know if it is a townie who targeted him, that will tell us info about the number of killing parties, if I get this properly but it very late here.

Also it seems my big reveal was ruined.

I only have 1 mason experience and it was with a necro gry, not the standard, didn't reveal because that will reveal there is a recruiter, and I'm defuser which means there is probably bombs and only 1 has been found.

My hint is for both my first and second roles

Had it before, could consume a lot of my time
Had it in the attack on titan game as Shado
And being recruited will ruin my private me time at night, consuming a lot of my time if I get recruiter (could).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What with people and claiming this game?
#1,395
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Lambu died night one probably because he wouldn't be protected, I think we need to know if it is a townie who targeted him, that will tell us info about the number of killing parties, if I get this properly but it very late here.

Also it seems my big reveal was ruined.

I only have 1 mason experience and it was with a necro gry, not the standard, didn't reveal because that will reveal there is a recruiter, and I'm defuser which means there is probably bombs and only 1 has been found.

My hint is for both my first and second roles

Had it before, could consume a lot of my time
Had it in the attack on titan game as Shado
And being recruited will ruin my private me time at night, consuming a lot of my time if I get recruiter (could).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What with people and claiming this game?
Wait. So you're BD SM ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

WAIT That sounds weird when I put it like that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I wouldn't be so naive
Then you're just weird. That wording will work against you me think. Let's not push it for now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Shit, why you die too lambu
I'm never learning shit
First marma gone that i was going for, why i was requesting everyone to wait one more day so I can confirm or deny her (i couldn't come out and say, yo guys I'm actually learning form marma so wait one night to confirm as they just block me in case she townie)

Went with lambu yesterday but instead he broke :/

Meme plan going for the people maria like isn't working well
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Then you're just weird. That wording will work against you me think. Let's not push it for now.
I wasn't able to come back last night and change my vote when marm was got in her lies, backreadin the thread a few people were willing to lynch me today because of my wording. This will be used against me, not what I just said. It was a reference to my first game when I died as a BG protecting Lambu.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top