The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures. One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls. One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost. One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.
So, the only way to find out how many of us are illusions is whenever the hosts update the votes? Also, are our day/night actions effective if we are illusions?
I think they won't*? We become illusions. We think we are real but we aren't. Like in the role.
Illusion (Third Party): A secondary role caused by the Shapeshifter. The player is not made aware of getting this secondary role, and can continue to write posts, vote and submit any day or night actions he has. However, his vote will be registered as usual but it won't count towards lynches, and his role will lose all its active/passive effects.
If any day or night action is used on an Illusion, it will immediately shatter and die. Upon an Illusion's death, the host will reveal on which night the player was turned into an Illusion. (GAME 69)
I don't? What I was reply to was about one killer team targeting the same person twice to make sure of the kill, I heavily disagree people would do that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And tbh I'm not even saying we should pop illusions and period, alrdy said they can be restored so it depends.
It is funny that you want to keep people in the game, long as this is. You even want to give them chance to play once again.
What's you reasoning behind that thought?
I mean, you know very well Mafia Game is a discard game, that you play with some expertise. I'm honestly interested.
@Shobu_Yoruichi lol that's honestly just a thing between me and Gry, not the first time we talked about the moment he got me lynched on Day 2 and how he doesn't want to repeat this for the next game not that such a sentiment means much in a mafia game, if there's enough evidence/suspicious behavior, but there really is nothing more to it. Sorry to say you're seeing things here.
Well Fosh, so far i thought you were suspicious for some inconsistencies in your texts, but will reserve you for later. Now i want you to answer my upper claim, and specially wait for Evil confirmation of Asako. Because that would lift you a bit in my suspect list.
At first thought Illusions votes wouldn't count in lynches. I guess this is something that won't happen as EH said already. Our hosts are of unspeakable evil themselves.
The longevity of the game will depend on the Golden Land citizens I guess?
If they turn illusions into real players - the game would probably drag on.
If they target a real player = red truth - the game would probably end faster.
I'm just logging in. I'll catch up on this day phase and then update my thoughts.
Before catching that, the people that were most vocal about defending Marmalade were: Asako, Shad, Heaven (and IIRC Sakura). I'm going off these posts by @Evil3ye for the former three:
Why the different takes on DD's sanity? I'm confused. Which of the options for sanity does DD getting a guilty result on Marmalade eliminate (assuming that he's indeed a detective (that seems like a safe bet for me)).
If I'm killed then it would be N1, pirated also, blocked N2, but why would they block a silly Mortician, unless there is a merit not reveal what's on Marmalade, but how could they know?
I'm also checking in again with the hosts, if I was not just forgotten. I panic-cry PM'd already when they posted the placeholder in the middle of the night, so perhaps just forgot to deliver the real PM result, after the trollish respond on that one.
Serious about studying, meanwhile while studying math, fall asleep because of how annoying it is, and then get anxiety because of it, nice
I hope i don't break others considering how this game seems hard form an apprentice side if you don't learn first nights, don't even know who dead so basically shooting in dark for two nights :/
My reaaon: she's one of the people that was defending Marmalade so strongly, and it's kind of convenient for her that Evil3ye can't confirm her Apprentice claim.
If she was part of a Scum faction, then it's possible her teammates already neutralised Evil3ye, and as such she knew that Apprentice was a safe fake claim.
We don't know the sizes of your teams, dude. Perhaps you're so small that losing one guy is make or break. Just saying it could be quite convenient to claim knowing fully well I wouldn't deliver anything.
Can you prove that you chose Marmalade N1 otherwise than with a Mortician? Can you deliver D1 posts indicating that? Or were you hoping from early stages a Mortician would confirm you? I'm just very curious, please help me here.
We don't know the sizes of your teams, dude. Perhaps you're so small that losing one guy is make or break. Just saying it could be quite convenient to claim knowing fully well I wouldn't deliver anything.
Can you prove that you chose Marmalade N1 otherwise than with a Mortician? Can you deliver D1 posts indicating that? Or were you hoping from early stages a Mortician would confirm you? I'm just very curious, please help me here.
Nah honestly forgot about mortician, so wasn't planning much on it xD
I thought my hint was good that there no way a mafia could hint like that and like make it so only one role is available to claim so early on, so that make me trust worthy as it was a day 1 hint
Why the different takes on DD's sanity? I'm confused. Which of the options for sanity does DD getting a guilty result on Marmalade eliminate (assuming that he's indeed a detective (that seems like a safe bet for me)).
Mafia Boss (Mafia): The Mafia Boss shows the same to a Detective's investigations as a regular Townie would. He is usually in charge of coordinating the Mafia activity at night and may act as the contact person to the host. In case of disagreement with his fellow mafias over Night activities he has the final say. (GAME 2)
Its worth to mention she coincidentally picked only dead people, which gives her 2 days pass to learn a role. Well a very convenient claim for someone who did her best to save Marm yesterday.
It's like when i was previously appreciate so i did it before, going not for role worthiness but for meme plan
Last time it was purity of magi that was suicided cuz she was a TB that gonna die next night, i was learning form a TB
This game it was form Beatrice cuz how much maria love her and respect her, didn't even check what was marma doing, i just wanna finish my learning dude
Then mommy rosa that i broke :/