Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I'll place my first vote on Asako for now.

I could change later.

My reaaon: she's one of the people that was defending Marmalade so strongly, and it's kind of convenient for her that Evil3ye can't confirm her Apprentice claim.

If she was part of a Scum faction, then it's possible her teammates already neutralised Evil3ye, and as such she knew that Apprentice was a safe fake claim.
Vote Lynch: Asako.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So we have following new claims, correct me if I#m wrong here -

Shad claims Bomb Diffuser. Day 1 he said he had before, which is BD, BG, or Doc, considering the latter pretty save, considering the Sam reveal BD sounded maybe even better, so he could have just went with that.

Asako claims Apprentice and learned from two dead people so far lmao. Leaning towards just a little bit of a convenience, to say the least.

Hardy claims Super Mason, which is not a big reveal either considering we have a confirmed Mafia Mason. So please Mason Recruiter, DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT THERE. THANKS!!

More ambigous hints/claims from yesterday that I didnot address yet due to working on the Marmalade choo choo...

Faust claims also Apprentice ? His hint accoring to my quick google research is his default avatar character guy who seems to be a school boy. Really curious to learn who he learned from and who he is confirming/not confirming. Also same as to Asako, how did he indicate who he targetted.

Haya claims M.Recruiter ? wondering if she can confirm anyone, or if she thinks she's dead. See no point hiding this role anymore with probably multiple Mafia Masons around.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Plus yesterday to me looked like hardy two games before, i had the power to confirm someone in one way, so i begging to wait for one more night and let me confirm instead of killing and regretting if they townie

I begged to wait one night not to not lynch marma for a reason guys :XD
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
So you're Bomb Defuser (Mafia Detective) if I understood correctly? Unless you're saying you are Mafia Detective (Bomb Defuser)?
Sorry, I'm pretty confused by this post. What does the Town Role (Mafia Role) / Mafia Role (Town Role) syntax mean?


Why not Asako ? she s the one who tried her best to save Marm, she was acting weird at the end of the phase.
Could you please repeat your claim? I think I missed it.

Also, please what did you learn about Asako?
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
Haya claims M.Recruiter ? wondering if she can confirm anyone, or if she thinks she's dead. See no point hiding this role anymore with probably multiple Mafia Masons around.
Yes, I'm a Mason Recruiter. My confusion D1&2 was because my role was stated to be just a 'Recruiter', so I thought it was a new role with less benefits than a Mason Recruiter. But it turned out I'm indeed a Mason Recruiter after receiving the link to the pad yesterday.

I targeted Misha on N1 and recruited her.
N2 I was contemplating between DD and Crescent, but went with Crescent. Unless I was blocked, the hosts forgotot or I turned into an illusion, I didn't receive a PM yesterday. I found after sending my night action that your role changes to mason after you get recruited, so it was a good thing I didn't try to recruit DD if he's legit.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria


Ladies, Gentlemen!

We do see each other once again

Votekill Grysun
Could you please explain your rationale a bit, I couldn't really follow the other post.

Does Erinyes' claimed innocent investigation on him change your mind on this vote?
@Evil3ye add this

I m detective I investigated
- on Gry on N1 got innocent
- on Asako on N2 and got nothing ( I might be escorted, pirated, dead...)

At least let me get killed then. Being lynched won't allow me to come back, you bastards! y_y
No one is voting for you?


Its just in the post above :arf
I hadn't seen it yet. Gomen.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Yes, I'm a Mason Recruiter. My confusion D1&2 was because my role was stated to be just a 'Recruiter', so I thought it was a new role with less benefits than a Mason Recruiter. But it turned out I'm indeed a Mason Recruiter after receiving the link to the pad yesterday.

I targeted Misha on N1 and recruited her.
N2 I was contemplating between DD and Crescent, but went with Crescent. Unless I was blocked, the hosts forgotot or I turned into an illusion, I didn't receive a PM yesterday. I found after sending my night action that your role changes to mason after you get recruited, so it was a good thing I didn't try to recruit DD if he's legit.
You tried to recruit Cres? but she claimed prostitute no? and DD is detective at best and mafia at worst. Was Lambu with you from the start?

Edit : typo
 
Last edited:

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I'm starting work now, so I'll probably not be able to reply for the next several hours.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I targeted Misha on N1 and recruited her.
N2 I was contemplating between DD and Crescent, but went with Crescent. Unless I was blocked, the hosts forgotot or I turned into an illusion, I didn't receive a PM yesterday. I found after sending my night action that your role changes to mason after you get recruited, so it was a good thing I didn't try to recruit DD if he's legit.
Damn! Jinx is Mafia!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Haya-san If you failed recruiting her, it's either you ve been blocked, or either you or her is an illusion. Its possible you targetted a mafia and turned into an illusion.


Does Erinyes' claimed innocent investigation on him change your mind on this vote?
no no I dont know my sanity, at all. I could be sane, naive, or insane.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Damn! Jinx is Mafia!
very likely, that would confirm my doubts on my 1st post.
Also she questioned why I investigated Asako and there was some kind of collusion with her despite Asako claim being fishy ad hell :

Both times I have had apprentice role, I got memed and it almost made me have a mental breakdown. So I def empathize with this reaction, girl. I’m feeling this is legit.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Nah honestly forgot about mortician, so wasn't planning much on it xD

I thought my hint was good that there no way a mafia could hint like that and like make it so only one role is available to claim so early on, so that make me trust worthy as it was a day 1 hint
I was asking if you can prove your target. Did you in any case in any post make it clear that you were going for Marmalade in the first day? I'm not talking about your day 2 effords to save her, but how did you pick her and can you prove on Day 1 that you trusted her?

Did Lambu vote marms?
Would explan 20 instead 21. And it would Show that evil didnt die night 1

Also in 8 hours im off work and can dedicate myself to this
We don't know how many mafias are around. So far we seen only one red dead, but it's highly likely there are more teams. Also, I'm dying early always anyways, so I am really not surprised one team went for me. 😭

Please Sam & Lambu , consider your cute Evil friend :uguu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top