Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think EH is talking about a previous game?
I'm the one that broke lambu illusion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Evil3ye you can confirm that I'm an apprentice if you checked marma last day



My hint comes form the fact maria is considered an apprentice witch and that her magic words is uuuuu uuuuu
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Meanwhile asako was so close to learning and becoming a mason, why were you already dead lambu
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Shit, why you die too lambu
I'm never learning shit
First marma gone that i was going for, why i was requesting everyone to wait one more day so I can confirm or deny her (i couldn't come out and say, yo guys I'm actually learning form marma so wait one night to confirm as they just block me in case she townie)

Went with lambu yesterday but instead he broke :/

Meme plan going for the people maria like isn't working well
Not sure I follow. You are claiming Apprentice right? You would have died N2.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Like COME ON how many roles have SUPER in them?

Re: Lambu. I'm not sure how he died. If I'm getting things right he 50/50 got recruited (if he wasn't a starting mason) then killed N1. Then N2 he couldn't talk to masons because he was roleless and someone popped him.

Iirc he himself said D1 he was shocked no one was suspicious of him given how little activity, so him getting the axe is also odd. Checking that is probably a good starting point.

Shit, why you die too lambu

I'm never learning shit

First marma gone that i was going for, why i was requesting everyone to wait one more day so I can confirm or deny her (i couldn't come out and say, yo guys I'm actually learning form marma so wait one night to confirm as they just block me in case she townie)



Went with lambu yesterday but instead he broke :/



Meme plan going for the people maria like isn't working well
Not sure I buy any of this.

Marm acted really weird the whole day and looked scum AF. Why would an apprentice keep going? What would you confirm? You'd die.

I'm the one that broke lambu illusion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Evil3ye you can confirm that I'm an apprentice if you checked marma last day



My hint comes form the fact maria is considered an apprentice witch and that her magic words is uuuuu uuuuu
How does that confirm you? It just means you had an action on her. This smells like you are quickly forcing a narrative LOL
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Not sure I follow. You are claiming Apprentice right? You would have died N2.
Yea, why should i already be dead ?
Or are you talking of i finished learning form marma, i mean I was fine with that as long as i confirm her in case she townie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How does that confirm you? It just means you had an action on her. This smells like you are quickly forcing a narrative LOL
Cuz mortician says learned form xxx when apprentice use an action on a dead person, not used an action
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The only thing that says learned for mortician is apprentice, i can't fake that shit, plus i was going hinting for apprentice since the beginning
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Asako's right. Evil can confirm her. That's pretty good then.

Say it in Red Truth though :p
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Ok so hold on. Mortician had no one but Marm to check last night, correct? Then the mortician surely traced if someone tried to learn from Marm day 1 anyway.
That my point dude
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder if i should keep it hidden just to see what result evil could said, just in case



Meh whatever
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I only have 1 mason experience and it was with a necro gry, not the standard, didn't reveal because that will reveal there is a recruiter, and I'm defuser which means there is probably bombs and only 1 has been found.

My hint is for both my first and second roles

Had it before, could consume a lot of my time
Had it in the attack on titan game as Shado
And being recruited will ruin my private me time at night, consuming a lot of my time if I get recruiter (could).
So you're Bomb Defuser (Mafia Detective) if I understood correctly? Unless you're saying you are Mafia Detective (Bomb Defuser)?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lambu... :emobirb

Not quite the results I was expecting with the amount of killing parties that must be around. Either we're getting filled with Illusions the scum aren't bothering to pop, or they don't have enough roles to waste actions with. Or even better, they failed at making or breaking them. At any rate, I think I've had my fill of mafia game for today and I need to go cry on my pillow.
You cried more for Lambu in this one post than for any of the games we played together:hmph

So if DD is legit, he's either insane or paranoid.

@Crescent Jinx So far you didnt stand out as really suspicious to me, but something bugs me, out of curiosity, of all the players in the game, why did you pick Shad to block. He gave a pretty good hint on day 1, that narrows his role to a couple of ones, among them : bodyguard and doctor, Evil posted at early stage of the game the list of his roles. And still you went and block a player whose hints leans towards mostly a protective role. I dont get it.

I note too, assuming he's legit, you chose a player who cant even deny or confirm getting blocked. we know that he hinted either doc, BG or bomb defuser if he were the latter theres no way he would use it on N1. If he's doc or BG he will get no results. So if you lie, you re basically safe. I don't specifically distrust you, but i definitely don't exclude the possibility you might be an escort instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



When checking the number of votes, I realized Marma has 21 votes upon her, but when counting them, I found 20 🤔
I already answered this in that I randomized the list from the D1 lynch.

It’s not the first time I have randomized in a game. It takes the emotion out of targeting especially on N1 when you go a lot of gut feeling since a lot of D1 post are up in the air. And it usually boils down to picking a veteran player who always gets targetted N1 or a newbie. Because you really shouldn’t play like you trust what anyone says on D1. And for me it takes the anxiety out of figuring out who would be the best person so that I can have fun. That’s why I want so badly to be a passive role in a game.

I already answered plenty times for 1st part. 2nd part I targetted Asako
Why Asako?

if I knew Shad was into this, I would have charged extra N1

Shit, why you die too lambu
I'm never learning shit
First marma gone that i was going for, why i was requesting everyone to wait one more day so I can confirm or deny her (i couldn't come out and say, yo guys I'm actually learning form marma so wait one night to confirm as they just block me in case she townie)

Went with lambu yesterday but instead he broke :/

Meme plan going for the people maria like isn't working well
Both times I have had apprentice role, I got memed and it almost made me have a mental breakdown. So I def empathize with this reaction, girl. I’m feeling this is legit.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Wonder if he was mafia target or sam decided to golden rev him or other what
Oh, that's right. We have a Golden Land mechanic.

@Copy Panda @GB @Witch, was Samuel able to use the mechanic last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually the first two nights, we're Day 3 already.

Was Samuel able to use the mechanic Night 1, and Marmalade & Samuel, Night 2?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Then can you point me in the direction of the answer if you don't feel like repeating? I'm a bit slow in these games so I easily miss things. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Sure, I honestly dont get why you're so upset about me wondering if I'm alive or not, it's a normal concern in a game where you don't know when/if you re dead since you become an illusion, especially when you tend to die at early stages of games as me, you make it sound as if it's something weird, unless you misinterpreted my words. I expressed that concern not only about me but about how we are in the dark not knowing who died and how many parties there are in the game.
So we don't even know if we are alive or dead... :errr that is surely favorable to mafia. not only that, we can't even speculate about the number of killing parties, there could be 8 or 9, we wouldnt even know :arf Thats no good its hard to think of any theory we re totally in the dark.
Yes, but we don't know who are illusions (more exactly, I don't know) ,nor how many there are, so how I am supposed to guess who is one and vote acurately upon a non illusion ? I might even be already dead...
and no Im playing as usual, theres nothing different except the size of the game and the mechanics.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bel ah for demon vote it's in the vote post. And i would add bc he mentioned something about killing priority at night that bugged me.

Votekill demonspeed
for now might change it depending on new reveals he s among my most suspicious ones, among gry, van, Faust, Lambu tatsumaki, Son, Marm etc. and ones who is in this game keeping a lower profile than usual. (ofc thats just my current guts, I might be wrong..)
I dont know what to think of hardy and evil, they re in a kind of gray zone, for now.
Why Asako?
Why not Asako ? she s the one who tried her best to save Marm, she was acting weird at the end of the phase.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Then can you point me in the direction of the answer if you don't feel like repeating? I'm a bit slow in these games so I easily miss things. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I honestly dont get why you're so upset about me wondering if I'm alive or not, it's a normal concern in a game where you don't know when/if you re dead since you become an illusion, especially when you tend to die at early stages of games as me, you make it sound as if it's something weird. I expressed that concern not only about me but about how we are in the dark not knowing who died and how many parties there are in the game.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If anyone is willing to share, are there any day protecting roles in this game?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry for the boldness in asking this.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
DD is either sane or paranoid
Insane, Marm was Mafia boss, she should have appeared as innocent if he were sane.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meanwhile asako was so close to learning and becoming a mason, why were you already dead lambu
Im wondering if an apprentice can learn from an illusion since technically they are dead people ? if you can't that might become complicated to pick a target avoiding illusions and various killing parties.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile


Ladies, Gentlemen!

We do see each other once again

Votekill Grysun
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
why are you and dd like this, shobu?
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
So, the only way to find out how many of us are illusions is whenever the hosts update the votes? Also, are our day/night actions effective if we are illusions?🤔
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top