Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Could you please explain your rationale a bit, I couldn't really follow the other post.
Gry is one of the best players, people tend to do what he commands, he leads teams. I simply spotted details as who were in his team.
I found, so he can't be town to my eyes, he works with someone else.

___________________________________________________________________

Btw, haven't said who i trust so far, those are:
-DD
-Gajeel [His playing style is somewhat relax, but to the point of his own enjoyment, and he hasn't made mistakes or tried not to do them]

Everyone else look as good performers in this game. Will see how it develops... some other time, i leave.




_____________________________
















Hey guys, tomorrow will be more inactive i guess. Going to get vaccinated for Covid, my 3th vaccine.
As far as i've seen cases of receiving it, they all felt terribly bad. Hope that doesn't happens to me. A friend of a neighbor ended in the hospital. That suck.

So that's probably why i will be inactive, hope that doesn't happens. The game is fun to play.
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
You tried to recruit Cres? but she claimed proustite no? and DD is detective at best and mafia at worst. Was Lambu with you from the start?
This is my second game and didn't know you lose your role after you get recruited. If I knew, I would've tried to recruit someone who said their role wasn't important that I'm leaning toward being a townie. I only found out from Misha because she lost her role after being recruited. I think Lambu wasn't with me, or he had a different name on discord?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I was asking if you can prove your target. Did you in any case in any post make it clear that you were going for Marmalade in the first day? I'm not talking about your day 2 effords to save her, but how did you pick her and can you prove on Day 1 that you trusted her?
I'm picking people based on who maria likes, i also picked marma first cuz Beatrice and she kinda related to what maria made her an apprentice witch kinda
According to wiki lord (I haven't finished the game yo )
So i guess u can take that, I haven't said anything about my traget being marma in day 1 but day 2 i was kinda hinting at the fact i can provide results, why i was so defense on letting marma live one more day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Haya-san kinda forgot about how recruiter works in pm but when you recruited misha night 1, did you know right after day 2 that she been successfully recruited or not?
If hosts told you straight up then you probably dead as I don't imagine anyone blocking you haya
And i doubt mafia could kill you soooo crescent mafia ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Crescent Jinx who did you block
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Since shobu said it.

Same here. I'll take my 2nd covid vax in a few hours and the first time the side effects were* heavy. It may affect my screen time so just a warning. I will try to check as much as possible tho.

edit: typo*
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
@Haya-san kinda forgot about how recruiter works in pm but when you recruited misha night 1, did you know right after day 2 that she been successfully recruited or not?
Yes, I received a PM after recruiting Misha, that's why I'm confused today.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So far Jinx looks like the best lynch, as I don't see Haya being blocked with the hints she gave (or being a popular target for early kills).

Of course Jinx can now come and claim to have blocked Haya or something, but this would just raise more eyebrows as to why is that. I don't really see much of room to wiggle here for Jinx, other than falling back on contesting Marmalade's spy result claim, leading to her quicker demise. But not much of an argument either with multiple mafia teams around and yearning for creditability.

But let's see what else happens today.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lambu :emobirb Played pretty well imo, take a breather and maybe restore Evil with the mechanic power if possible?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did Lambu vote marms?
Would explan 20 instead 21. And it would Show that evil didnt die night 1

Also in 8 hours im off work and can dedicate myself to this
No no, give up on calculating anything. The discrepancy can(and should) only mean that they miscounted, hosts aren‘t supposed to give hints to who is an Illusion so it‘s unrelated. The only way we find out is if we shatter under targetting.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Damn! Jinx is Mafia!
Right, it is more likely that Cres is mafia than that Haya was blocked/killed on N2 imo. An odd target to go for early.
Jinxy seems compromised
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gry is one of the best players, people tend to do what he commands, he leads teams. I simply spotted details as who were in his team.
I found, so he can't be town to my eyes, he works with someone else.

___________________________________________________________________

Btw, haven't said who i trust so far, those are:
-DD
-Gajeel [His playing style is somewhat relax, but to the point of his own enjoyment, and he hasn't made mistakes or tried not to do them]

Everyone else look as good performers in this game. Will see how it develops... some other time, i leave.




_____________________________
















Hey guys, tomorrow will be more inactive i guess. Going to get vaccinated for Covid, my 3th vaccine.
As far as i've seen cases of receiving it, they all felt terribly bad. Hope that doesn't happens to me. A friend of a neighbor ended in the hospital. That suck.

So that's probably why i will be inactive, hope that doesn't happens. The game is fun to play.
That‘s an admirable effort to analyze, but you‘re wrong so I‘d suggest you to also look at things with the „Gry is town“ perspective.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Right, it is more likely that Cres is mafia than that Haya was blocked/killed on N2 imo. An odd target to go for early.
Jinxy seems compromised
It's likely she is their Escort too, which needs to go asap to free Digital for an other result.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, take that "let's wait to kill Marmalade"-gang!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes, I received a PM after recruiting Misha, that's why I'm confused today.
What about Lambu?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So far Jinx looks like the best lynch, as I don't see Haya being blocked with the hints she gave (or being a popular target for early kills).

Of course Jinx can now come and claim to have blocked Haya or something, but this would just raise more eyebrows as to why is that. I don't really see much of room to wiggle here for Jinx, other than falling back on contesting Marmalade's spy result claim, leading to her quicker demise. But not much of an argument either with multiple mafia teams around and yearning for creditability.

But let's see what else happens today.
Maybe she randomized the Marm voters~
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As for D2 I‘d like to know who were the people that very early openly said to not lynch Marm on the Det result only. I remember Holt but not sure who else.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
We don't know how many mafias are around. So far we seen only one red dead, but it's highly likely there are more teams. Also, I'm dying early always anyways, so I am really not surprised one team went for me. 😭
Yes true. But i doubt about night 1.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
This is my second game and didn't know you lose your role after you get recruited. If I knew, I would've tried to recruit someone who said their role wasn't important that I'm leaning toward being a townie. I only found out from Misha because she lost her role after being recruited. I think Lambu wasn't with me, or he had a different name on discord?
So your group now is only you and Misha, right?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hey Evil you gotta admit as much as you hate SS/Illusions, you‘re still „alive“ and playing no?

The role was designed to give more the feeling of pride and accomplishment.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
As for D2 I‘d like to know who were the people that very early openly said to not lynch Marm on the Det result only. I remember Holt but not sure who else.
Me ? :lmao
Thought i stayed on saving her as i really wanted to finish my apprenticeship

Other than that gajeel, shad and i forgot that openly said no
There also other that been saying I don't wanna lynch her but I don't mind lynching her type of thing
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Wait a minute, Lambu died Mason N2, and he was turned to an Illusion on N1. He was killed by something on N1. He must have either started a Mason or won the Recruiter coin toss - otherwise the recruiter would have scattered him with his original role. It's both priority 3 so I think that's how it would have worked.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
No no, give up on calculating anything. The discrepancy can(and should) only mean that they miscounted, hosts aren‘t supposed to give hints to who is an Illusion so it‘s unrelated. The only way we find out is if we shatter under targetting
Ok. Too bad
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait a minute, Lambu died Mason N2, and he was turned to an Illusion on N1. He was killed by something on N1. He must have either started a Mason or won the Recruiter coin toss - otherwise the recruiter would have scattered him with his original role. It's both priority 3 so I think that's how it would have worked.
Isn't illusion making p4 ? Like after all the actions were done, at least with SS
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I got my PM! 😭

They forgot about me! Can confirm Asako claim.

Sambu don't kill me!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Isn't illusion making p4 ? Like after all the actions were done, at least with SS
Ehm, we only have a priority 3 in standard rule. It's only in this mechanic with the golden deadpad, no?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top