Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I was confident she was a townie. This is a role that can get my character killed, so I had to choose carefully.
btw, what was her role before she was recruited by you?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Went to the bathroom and checked the game to see 11 alerts. Why everyone tagging me. Isn’t there anyone else playing? Go back to bed all of you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Crescent Jinx who did you block last night ?
I took a screen shot. Will get it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
btw, what was her role before she was recruited by you?
Not useful knowledge for town, more useful for mafia to avoid claiming badly. Nice try shinobi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I took a screen shot. Will get it
You are seriously still randomizing?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
this is too complicated to read right now. It’s starting to wake me up.

here is this though of who I blocked

 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Not useful knowledge for town, more useful for mafia to avoid claiming badly. Nice try shinobi.
heh I don't need this knowledge to claim!!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
this is too complicated to read right now. It’s starting to wake me up.

here is this though of who I blocked

Oh please, you could have made a screenshot with 30 results just to post whatever is most convenient. :heh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy claims Super Mason, which is not a big reveal either considering we have a confirmed Mafia Mason. So please Mason Recruiter, DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT THERE. THANKS!!
Yes I quadrupled down on my super duper hint and claim as mafia mason after another mafia mason showed up for everyone to see.

It's like, whatever, just makes my life much harder.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
heh I don't need this knowledge to claim!!
Maybe your teammates do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes I quadrupled down on my super duper hint and claim as mafia mason after another mafia mason showed up for everyone to see.

It's like, whatever, just makes my life much harder.
Tell me, why did Marm have 2 roles? Mafia Mason isn‘t a secondary afaik
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I targeted Misha on N1 and recruited her.
N2 I was contemplating between DD and Crescent, but went with Crescent. Unless I was blocked, the hosts forgotot or I turned into an illusion, I didn't receive a PM yesterday.
Sounds straightforward as the other options are unlikely.

That said we are probably looking at an orange/yellow or third party given that Marm relied on her to survive yesterday and Jinx just put the knife deeper.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe your teammates do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Tell me, why did Marm have 2 roles? Mafia Mason isn‘t a secondary afaik
Panda gaem?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Troublemaker.
I had to look it up, I forgot what that was lol!!

Troublemaker (Townie): Can once per game message the host during the Night phase to make the next Day phase lynch be the top 2 voted people instead of regular 1 top voted person. Every player has 2 votes but cannot vote the same player twice. The Host announces this event at the start of the Day.

shame, it would have been a fun day :lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wait a minute, Lambu died Mason N2, and he was turned to an Illusion on N1. He was killed by something on N1. He must have either started a Mason or won the Recruiter coin toss - otherwise the recruiter would have scattered him with his original role. It's both priority 3 so I think that's how it would have worked.
His initial refusal in D1 to share anything about his role and wording in D2 about "night results" made me think he got recruited and had some undesired role at first, yeah. Since he turned into an illu in N1 and didn't shatter with a second action on him that night, the recruiter won the coinflip and then he got killed. It seems like there are multiple recruiters and we have recruitable masons both in mafia (Marm) and in town (Hardy claiming super mason) so it seems like recruiters will be dealing with multiple traps in this game, lol. Also leaning towards Jinx being an Escort, but in case by wtv chance you're not dead @Haya-san be aware of moles.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Maybe your teammates do.
Even if I had teammates and they indeed need that knowledge I won't bother!! Let them ask if they want :lmao
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Tell me, why did Marm have 2 roles? Mafia Mason isn‘t a secondary afaik
Maybe she was a super mason that joined mason but that mean there an other MR
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Yes I quadrupled down on my super duper hint and claim as mafia mason after another mafia mason showed up for everyone to see.

It's like, whatever, just makes my life much harder.
Disregarding your so called super hint, as it's not even like a role hint but secondary role hint (you just as well can be a Mafia Mason secondary, such as Marmalade), you have said not much about primary role.

So what is it?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
this is too complicated to read right now. It’s starting to wake me up.

here is this though of who I blocked

LOL it's rubbing me the wrong way that you feel the need to print screen your calls. Specially cause that proves nothing: you can print screen something beforehand and pick another target anyway, or you can randomize it multiple times during the night till it lands on the person you wanna affect. If you're a mafia escort and was afraid Haya could have a good role (she said it was a night one and she was excited to use it) but didn't want to provide a reasonable but suspicious explanation to that when questioned, you can just use that to look "random" - in case Haya would be able to tell she got blocked. Also, why would you still randomize targets as a town hoe, a good amount of people acted weirdly yday regarding Marm, and they'd make good block candidates for example.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top