Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like fr I took a gamble and lied to not say I'm freeman and now I won't be believed so... Yeah. Just get done with it wtv.
If you‘re really Freeman you fucked up super badly and should slap yourself irl for bad performance.
Though your plays with getting Mason recruited don‘t align, why nother getting recruited as Freeman Super Mason?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

HOW IS THERE FOUR DETECTIVES NOW???
Check previous Umineko game role list.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
A Freeman claiming active and SM... You're right, I don't believe in that.
Yeah I'm supposed to claim passive so I'm tracked.

SM was to be recruited and reveal there.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So is it better to lynch Hardy or Jinx first, what you think?
Uh lynch me first just so I don't have to play.

Then jinx yeah she can't be town.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Freeman + Super Mason combo even more though :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So is it better to lynch Hardy or Jinx first, what you think?
Hard to say. One randomizes her role use so even if town Prostitute she will be useless, and if Hardy is really Freeman no Recruiter will ever go for him at night with this sus play. So even if they are town the risk/loss is minimal.
If they‘re mafia then doesn‘t matter much but prolly Cres priority as Escort is dangerous role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or whichever of the 2 is more likely mafia.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Like, why did you even try to get recruited if you keep your great role there.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hardy is now changing his story to be a Freeman without a secondary.

Why the hell even fake claim Psychiatrist? I don‘t really get the need/urgency. Say Bomb Super Mason or something. This is so weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Town should almost never lie. The only times it is acceptable is if the lie can be counteracted by self-confirming yourself with a role or otherwise well explained. This is just a poor big-brain play attempt that was not thought out well at all.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I'm just gonna read the Hardy "fuck we lost" as a confession after Farfalla contested his result, followed up by a second rescue attempt with "actually Freeman" asspull, which though seem very badly thought through, so is a confirmed Mafia to me.

Will still prefer Jinx today because it seems she is the M.Escort and we need Digital freed, so Hardy is up for tomorrow.

VOTEKILL JINX
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Like really just get done with it. I didn't even want to play the game just wanted to fuck around.

I say before the game I'll play differently, I do so VERY EVIDENTLY and... Become a big target for it. Second time this happens. Annoying.

Like I usually aim to be annoying during the day to not die at night but this game took it to another level. Can't say anything without evil pointing out the way I use commas every game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If town, otherwise just a silly mafia misstep. Kinda disappointed because I read Hardy as town until now, where I either must think he‘s super bad at the game if town or accept I was wrong. Sad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like really just get done with it. I didn't even want to play the game just wanted to fuck around.

I say before the game I'll play differently, I do so VERY EVIDENTLY and... Become a big target for it. Second time this happens. Annoying.

Like I usually aim to be annoying during the day to not die at night but this game took it to another level. Can't say anything without evil pointing out the way I use commas every game.
There‘s a difference between fucking around with your way of talking, and just sabotaging your own team for weird plays if you‘re town. I thought we made an anti-throwing rule as well.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If town, otherwise just a silly mafia misstep. Kinda disappointed because I read Hardy as town until now, where I either must think he‘s super bad at the game if town or accept I was wrong. Sad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There‘s a difference between fucking around with your way of talking, and just sabotaging your own team for weird plays if you‘re town. I thought we made an anti-throwing rule as well.
It's not a weird play, people were going to be on my ass until the end of time unless I claimed.

Can't just claim bomb or bp or whatever eas suggested either, that's not realistic and I was not playing to be killed at night either.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's not a weird play, people were going to be on my ass until the end of time unless I claimed.

Can't just claim bomb or bp or whatever eas suggested either, that's not realistic and I was not playing to be killed at night either.
How is it not realistic but attempting to give investigative results that can easily blow up in your face is realistic?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Can't just claim bomb or bp or whatever eas suggested either, that's not realistic and I was not playing to be killed at night either.
Talking of Bulletproof, also very interesting that you wanted Sakura lynched so bad yesterday. Makes sense if you're mafia to throw shade there, as you cannot get rid of a night protected town any other way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top