Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk Hardy I‘d have expected the town Hardy to be happy about being confirmed, your words somehow lack the bite of a townie that will prove people wrong.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Idk Hardy I‘d have expected the town Hardy to be happy about being confirmed, your words somehow lack the bite of a townie that will prove people wrong.
Meh I'm a confirmed freeman what's there to celebrate.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,171
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I also believe Haya for now because Mason Recruiter is a bold claim.
I trust her she hinted it already earlier, and I can't think of her trying to fake that role (not saying its not possible but she looks genuine to me) I trust Asako now, too, since she's been confirmed. I trust Farf and Evil. Bel and shad give me positive vibes for now, ofc I might be wrong but thats pretty much my feelings rn.

If James makes it alive which is very likely, It would be great to test detectives sanities on him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But I guess we shelf the issue for now. If he dies great, if somehow not then the 2nd recruiter can remove the Freeman role from him.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Also can the gameboard creators please add the roles of those who died in the first post at least? Had to search for the Marms lynch post bc I wasn't sure anymore if she was just a normal mafia mason or recruiter lol.
v

💀 Victims 💀
SirSamuel16 as Shannon || Kamikaze Bomb || Lynched Day 1

MarmaladeSky as Beatrice || Mafia Boss | Mafia Mason || Lynched Day 2
Lambu as Rosa Ushiromiya || Mason | Turned into Illusion Night 1 || Shattered Night 2
...
v

Nevermind me, I missed it :XD

Was looking for something like "@MarmaladeSky as Beatrice (Mafia Boss/Mafia Mason)" but I see you simply separated them from the list, my bad :sweat
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Of course James was already itching for bloodshed before we'd even started discussing it :XD

@Farfalla, did you figure out everything about Lambu only after last night's results? With yesterday's hints I'd have thought you'd have given Mason for granted instead of choosing to protect him in case he was Pirate. Weren't there better BG targets that were more likely to get killed by scum even if they had also suspected him to have pirated a good role?
Also said that in the first post of this day: I assumed he was Pirate that got a relevant role because of his comment he got a nice progression for himself.

And yes, obvious targets would have been, say, DD or Jinx at that point (I assumed she was town hoe) but with protectors hidden up till then I also assumed doctors would go for them and I think Lambu was being a more valuable player till this point, saw it as a likely double win.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Could one fake a prosecutor input or is it always legit? Never saw the role in action iirc, only badass cowboy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Meh I'm a confirmed freeman what's there to celebrate.
…not being lynched? Good chances of doc protection or being recruited? Even as mafia you couldn‘t possibly think like this. „Why be happy about surviving a car crash if I gotta go to school/work tomorrow“ kinda thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could one fake a prosecutor input or is it always legit? Never saw the role in action iirc, only badass cowboy.
Faking it means hostkill.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I still don‘t see no Prosecutor‘s mark.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
…not being lynched? Good chances of doc protection or being recruited? Even as mafia you couldn‘t possibly think like this. „Why be happy about surviving a car crash if I gotta go to school/work tomorrow“ kinda thing.
There's a million detectives and other good roles I was never getting protected.

I screamed I was SUPER all day yesterday so not really expecting much from the recruiter either. It's a 50/50 too.

Really would had rather he just shot me, I didn't expect a prosecutor.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
…not being lynched? Good chances of doc protection or being recruited? Even as mafia you couldn‘t possibly think like this. „Why be happy about surviving a car crash if I gotta go to school/work tomorrow“ kinda thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Faking it means hostkill.
In that case.
I wasn't able to use my action n1 (last min shit happened), but used it n2 on james and got guilty. Guess I'm either insane or paranoid then. <_>
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hence why my question about 3 dets. In fact we have 4. I'm the last horseman of the det apocalypse.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Eh, whatever, going to do my part.

Votelock jinx

Then get Sakura.

If I get killed consider not using your roles after the day is skipped to avoid popping, prioritise showing results and all that jazz.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Also said that in the first post of this day: I assumed he was Pirate that got a relevant role because of his comment he got a nice progression for himself.

And yes, obvious targets would have been, say, DD or Jinx at that point (I assumed she was town hoe) but with protectors hidden up till then I also assumed doctors would go for them and I think Lambu was being a more valuable player till this point, saw it as a likely double win.
That post is the one I'm referencing. I'm just not seeing the correlation between Lambu saying he was planning on sitting on his useless role all game then getting an unexpected boon -> he chose to Pirate someone N1.

Nothing about pirating someone N1, regardless of the outcome, would make one think "there are high chances of my role being useless" - especially with the Illusion mechanics. On the contrary, it would mean he could have confirmed someone as town or mafia right on N1, and lived to share that information, no?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Copy Panda will James turn into an illusion when the prosecutor backfires or is he dead?
Nah, if I died the last two night phases then currently I got no action as an Illusion so nothing happens for you when the day phase ends. It just proves I took a kill to the face in either N1 or N2.

youre supposed to say bankai and post spicy gifs and images!!
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine~
ONE Image!
BANKAI! FALL INTO YOUR DESIGNATED CORNER OF HELL WHERE YOU BELONG TO; HARDY! Also don't be really Freeman, that would kill the vibe though it would also be pretty damn hilarious, lol.



This image is so disturbing to me. Thanks @Purity of Magi for this great Image of my avi's true self, kek.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Some of you Dets are obviously lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hosts where's the mark?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have the bad habit of waiting for the last moment to input. I wasn't expecting for somethint that would keep me hours away. Hence i skipped one night. On night 2... You know the rest on the other post i just did.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top