Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wanted to wait for one more night before i reveal but with james being prosecutor and me gettin a guilty result on him, I couldn't allow you to blindly follow the other 3 det claims and results.
But how does your claim in any way help right now? Not like the other dets have anything to blindly follow up on either.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wanted to wait for one more night before i reveal but with james being prosecutor and me gettin a guilty result on him, I couldn't allow you to blindly follow the other 3 det claims and results.
Oh wow, we really got a lot of dets this game then.
EH, DD, Erin and who was the other one again?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We need updated role list, I'm totally lost now too. Someone has?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Sorry could you repeat your results? You claiming Det?
Yes. I got guilty on James. And he is prosecutor. Either me or dd are insane or pqranoid now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh wow, we really got a lot of dets this game then.
EH, DD, Erin and who was the other one again?
Faust.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also what is your other result than me being guilty?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Lambu I know you didn't quite trust me but do not Illusionize me with the mechanic, I'll claim D4 and by then my role's mileage will have been spent.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
All my previous roles been passive. Hence boring. Adding the Spicy was to somehow make you guys thinkin into bomb maybe. Would anyone but deffusers target a bomb?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Aww shit! Is there a second Recruiter?!
I think so, it very probable, they die way to early and it a 30 plus players, and there is no role like substitute recruiter.
The revive mechanic is too random to be used to protect the recruiter.

Uh lynch me first just so I don't have to play.

Then jinx yeah she can't be town.
If you are town you should not suggest we lynch you first, that will make 2 night of escort block.


~
I see when I'm not here things move better.
The screen shots can also be facked I don't know who you guys think that screenshot proof, just right click and inspect in browser, it will allow you to edit the page to show anything you want.

I don't want to repeat what others said already so
Votekill Jinx
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Skipped last 2 pages to catch up, but be back later, been reading for 2 hours
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Then what is your other result and on who?
Look i already explained why I didn't had a result n1 as shameful as it is. But bear with me, one of those 3 are lying. I'm not.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think so, it very probable, they die way to early and it a 30 plus players, and there is no role like substitute recruiter.
The revive mechanic is too random to be used to protect the recruiter.



If you are town you should not suggest we lynch you first, that will make 2 night of escort block.


~
I see when I'm not here things move better.
The screen shots can also be facked I don't know who you guys think that screenshot proof, just right click and inspect in browser, it will allow you to edit the page to show anything you want.

I don't want to repeat what others said already so
Votekill Jinx
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Skipped last 2 pages to catch up, but be back later, been reading for 2 hours
Is your claim seriously Defuser in 31 player game
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Is your claim seriously Defuser in 31 player game
Yeah, and what do you mean by serieusly and 31 players? How is the number relevent to your question?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,686
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We need updated role list, I'm totally lost now too. Someone has?
Could be incomplete or have misplaced things since it's been rushy:

PlayersHintsClaim/Role
@AsakoHad the role before, some bs with MariaApprentice
@AwkwardMishaActive, doesn't know how to use it, hurrsTM/Mason
@BelserionHad it before, less is more
@CineraSomething about being awake
@Crescent JinxComments regarding prostitute aligned with her N1 target claim (a Sam voter), targeted Shad in N1Escort
@DemonspeedVery common role
@digitaldudeClaims detective - Marm guilty in N1Detective
@Equaling HeavenSomething he always complains about, nothing changedDetective
@ErinyesHad the role before, targeted Gry N1 (I), Asako N2 (N)Detective
@Evil3yeHave to check roles descriptions, doesn't work well with the mechMortician
@FarfallaNo host input provived for the roleBG
@FaustOreki from Hyouka, Me N1 (I), Erin N2 (I)Detective
@GajeelNot familiar with the role
@GrySunReally likes his role
@HardySuper activeFreeman
@Haya-sanDifferent from last time, excited to use it, night role, like another oneRecruiter
@HoltActive, has to do with pain
@James RyeHad it before and can use it to prove himself, day roleProsecutor
@LambuActive night role with results, possibly useless but had good developmentMaso
@MarmaladeSkyActive, had it in the past, decent if used correctlyM. Boss/M. Mason
@MaryxxiActive, never had it
@MazinoActive, had it once, loved it
@NiiNever had the role, a meh reaction, special role, had to check what it does
@Sakura TaichouNever had it, passive, doesn't like itBulletproof
@ShadHad it before, could take a lot of timeDefuser
@shinobiNever had it, not commonly in games
@Shobu_YoruichiNever had the role
@SirSamuel016ActiveK. Bomb
@SonOfDawsActive, targeted either Hardy or Van in N1, suits him, trashy
@TatsumakiActive
@VandredHas 3 flaws, one was imperfectly fixed by the mechs

Deleted my guesses for some people as well and my actual sheet has colors for the dead players lol
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Add the observation that I faked my hint if you may.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, and what do you mean by serieusly and 31 players? How is the number relevent to your question?
I just don't see how one is ever supposed to use Defuser when there are far too many players like here, and it's a 1-shot use too in a game where Illusions are widespread. Does not fit the game, is what I am trying to say.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Vote Kill CrescentJinx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top