Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
hmm, I don't think misha's power should have been done today tho' precisely because Hardy waas my most sus, well Gry too but i'm still backreading, didn't see all the claims, one of the dets is lying tho for sure. But anyone not on my trusted list so I guess I'll make a list if you want to get an idea:

Misha
Haya
Erin
Farfalla
DD (wow that's a first, me trusting him)
Evil
James
Faust
Shobu
Vandred

Last 3 didn't pay too much attention to, so I'd have to go back and read on a bit.

It's a big game so this is kinda hard TAT
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



ah oki, that makes sense, I had an odd impression it was from the entire list. Thanks for clearing it up.
Ten people is too much. If you had to pick two? Are your biggest suspects at the top of the list, so Misha and Haya?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

First of all Jon Snow. You missed the point of why I snapped at feeling I was personally attacked. Which I’m pissed at being called escort when I’m prostitute does make me mad, what hit me the wrong way was saying that I would change a randomizer when the whole point of doing a randomizer is to give away your control allow fate to decide. Evil smugly informing me of I could just reroll until I got the desired result was such an illogical comment wrapped up in humor that it felt like it was belittling me for my beliefs that randomizer can be fun and let God decide. plus I know you hate the randomizer so win-win
Why would it be illogical though? Wouldn't you think of that if you were mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh that's the trust list, my bad saku. So it's actually 18, not 10 '3'
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So wait there is no other claimed spy right? It an normal game this will be normal, since investigative role shouldn't claim.

@Crescent Jinx when the marm situation was happening why did you reveal your role, all we needed was your target.

And since your target was random, even more reasons to not claim (normally investigative role should never claim D2 anyway)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
To an external person, randomizing your action to the most favourable outcome out of twelve possibilities that just so happens to clear yourself will naturally be seen as a mafia move.
i mean. I did some heavy rolling at work since the timestamp is on it..... to be able to predict the exact person to prove myself with

actually I like this scenario better because it maybe I’m not human but some being able to see the future and a genius figuring outcomes

(70% sarcasm)
(30% narcissist side of me like the idea of predicting jinxing situations)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Ten people is too much. If you had to pick two? Are your biggest suspects at the top of the list, so Misha and Haya?
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Why would it be illogical though? Wouldn't you think of that if you were mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh that's the trust list, my bad saku. So it's actually 18, not 10 '3'
yeah ;-; because i don't trust the rest atm ;-; so was saying it's hard to pinpoint 2 T_T I'm sorry
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
yeah ;-; because i don't trust the rest atm ;-; so was saying it's hard to pinpoint 2 T_T I'm sorry
Then pretend the hosts are all getting arrested and the day has to end in sixty seconds. Who would you be okay with lynching?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt what are your current biggest suspects?
Will answer based on the time you posted this-
Didn't have much, it's taking a lot of effort for me to at least try to keep up in early game. Erin, Cinera were the two I'd be willing to lynch assuming everyone was at 0. Wary of Sakura, Asako. Not distrust, but not quite sure what to make of them. I don't have a read on a lot of people still. Then again, will re-answer this when I finish catching up (if something jumps at me)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So wait there is no other claimed spy right? It an normal game this will be normal, since investigative role shouldn't claim.

@Crescent Jinx when the marm situation was happening why did you reveal your role, all we needed was your target.

And since your target was random, even more reasons to not claim (normally investigative role should never claim D2 anyway)
I can’t even keep up because ppl keep tagging me and have to go do errands.

But I revealed my role since D1. Because it seemed like this was a game where people needed to be upfront faster. So we can begin checking night actions instead of waiting 10 weeks for half of the population to die out and then start claiming and checking actions.

I mean. Do you know how hard it is to try to figure out blocks in a game with this many players and where nobody dies and it seems to be very action heavy roles. Because it’s not like detective where you just chill until you get enough investigations. The only thing worse would probably be Doctor where you throw out protection and maybe kill someone if insane. But block the wrong person and suddenly someone has missed a valuable night. But then you can’t know for sure if you blocked them if they said they didn’t use their action because they could have been killed and are an illusion.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Jfc I waited another hour after day end just so I can say WTF

Damn already illusions popping might be a quick game after all :(

Sadly a good player is out maybe that.s what he meant when he thought he was useless and might be illusion, sad.

Wonder if he was mafia target or sam decided to golden rev him or other what

Means someone targeted him last night who and what and why? He wasn.t sus

Anyway, gonna go sleep, sad day :(
1 illusion, anyway, I recall you suspecting him so not sure if you're saying this based on reveal or based on how he played (though seems to be the latter, which would be odd)
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
i mean. I did some heavy rolling at work since the timestamp is on it..... to be able to predict the exact person to prove myself with

actually I like this scenario better because it maybe I’m not human but some being able to see the future and a genius figuring outcomes

(70% sarcasm)
(30% narcissist side of me like the idea of predicting jinxing situations)
Using a screenshot as a way to validate your claim isn't the best thing in the first place... Because there's no way to contest rl occurrences, on top of not being something I (nor several others, I'd assume) personally want to do. Still, so far you've only defended yourself. Do you have a scenario for what exactly happened with Haya beside your block, and what you think will happen if you aren't lynched today?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hey what was DD’s result from last night?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Using a screenshot as a way to validate your claim isn't the best thing in the first place... Because there's no way to contest rl occurrences, on top of not being something I (nor several others, I'd assume) personally want to do. Still, so far you've only defended yourself. Do you have a scenario for what exactly happened with Haya beside your block, and what you think will happen if you aren't lynched today?
I haven’t even read through the whole thread because people keep tagging me!! And now I’m driving!!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Better part of 2 hours spent catching up and I'm just in the 70s, with 10+ pages to go. Interesting so far tho
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
1 illusion, anyway, I recall you suspecting him so not sure if you're saying this based on reveal or based on how he played (though seems to be the latter, which would be odd)
me suspecting lambu? go back and read my posts again Holt, I said I trust him, he was not very trusting of me. You got it the other way around xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i even replied to him at some point "i'm sorry you think that, but despite it i still trust you and will give you the benefit of the doubt for now" or sth like that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also, one illusion that we know of
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm definitely not going back to read, as I'm already tired of catching up (will just take your word for it). I've gotten to the fun bit of Haya incriminating Jinx, so I'm already tempted to skip the rest. I'll persist though. For now at least.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Meh.

Night 1 Farf my lover no secondary.

Night 2 Gry my other lover no secondary.
Please my mind is already numb from all the reading. What is this?

Bad news for you: I'm a Super Mason :)
Vote incoming if you don't have an explanation for that.
Idg, is there a detective for secondaries now ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top