Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
That post is the one I'm referencing. I'm just not seeing the correlation between Lambu saying he was planning on sitting on his useless role all game then getting an unexpected boon -> he chose to Pirate someone N1.

Nothing about pirating someone N1, regardless of the outcome, would make one think "there are high chances of my role being useless" - especially with the Illusion mechanics. On the contrary, it would mean he could have confirmed someone as town or mafia right on N1, and lived to share that information, no?
pirate? Guess we know how he died then :)) I wonder who he tried stealing from Poor Lambu, should have waited a bit, I bet he tried stealing from someone he trusted, looking back to see who that was might give us more light on possible mafos.

| If the Pirate tries to steal the ability from a Mafia or Third Party Member, the Pirate dies. |

On a side note, Hardy claiming freeman, James claiming Prosecutor and prosecuting Hardy is one of the best possible moves in this game and will make James an MVP in my eyes after hardy gave me such a hard time and I see he's still on my back today :|. Talk about resilient jeez ;-;

| If the marked player is not a townie he will get lynched immediately. If he's a townie the Prosecutor will get lynched instead. This lynch is special and doesn't replace the usual lynch of the Day. |

- It is considered lynch so we will get to see Hardy's big Freeman reveal, wonderful.

Kinda sorry Misha lost her troublemaker role, it would have been so useful late game when we'd get 2 very sus ppl voted we'd get rid of both at the same time saving us a day.... oh well
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I hope you felt at least a pang of guilt while your team was murdering him right away


I'm going to assume you aren't with Marms, or yesterday's play was seriously cold '3'


Since we're most likely sending another mafia to the Golden Land today I suppose it's too much to hope for that Haya gets revived before the scum break her... which is really a shame. We could have seen a heck of a Mason family.


Hardly surprised about Hardy, but I agree that Cres should come first as the likely Escort. Though if we can get rid of both via James, even better.
With everyone else I’m getting mad at their snarky comments and with you I’m like “senpai recognized me!!!” I hate this aspect of my brain. But the illogicalness of this whole post also is a bit like ice water to my anger. You think you know everything and you know nothing Jon Snow. But I guess it’s good because I have calmed down.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nah, if I died the last two night phases then currently I got no action as an Illusion so nothing happens for you when the day phase ends. It just proves I took a kill to the face in either N1 or N2.
so that means if there's no mark by now you're already illusion? T_T
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It was answered two posts down by Gry how it works, the like on the comment just symbolizes me being in the "Misha-is-cute" club, because of the funnyly written evidence presentation comment.

Jinx calm down. :p Answer the questions why you found Haya particularly suspicious.
Im only answering the people who tagged me and then going to finish my read. But I have already answered that question in response to Sakura so maybe if you would cool it with the faces long enough and read. i myself I have to catch up from where I stopped to reply to people.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Crescent Jinx, getting called a liar is the point of mafia game. Suspecting you when there's good reason to believe you're mafia is not a personal attack. Please don't snap?

To an external person, randomizing your action to the most favourable outcome out of twelve possibilities that just so happens to clear yourself will naturally be seen as a mafia move. It just seems too convenient to be true. If there's anything else you can say to help your case, then maybe people can be swayed by that. For one you're the only claimed Prostitute right now, whereas it looks like everyone's fighting for who claims Det faster this game.


With everyone else I’m getting mad at their snarky comments and with you I’m like “senpai recognized me!!!” I hate this aspect of my brain. But the illogicalness of this whole post also is a bit like ice water to my anger. You think you know everything and you know nothing Jon Snow. But I guess it’s good because I have calmed down.
I wouldn't mind being enlightened '3'
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ok I'm back again, still need to go and catch up to the pages I skipped, but will follow from now on.

@James Rye do you usually get some confirmation from the host if your action worked.

@digitaldude you missed my claim, and you accused me of not reading on D2 xD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,163
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I made my list from the ones that were most suspicious D2. Literately the most sus ppl were you sakura and Erinyes
Then why blocking Haya ? best course for a townie claim is to simply block the ones they think are the most suspicous ones , i implied my role was active, why did you need to randomize and go for Haya when you could block the one you re the most suspicious of ? :errr , I dont get it, your explanation doesnt make sense to me. Considering Haya's hint you have no real excuse to go for her. i dont buy it, I believe you re smarter than that.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
pirate? Guess we know how he died then :)) I wonder who he tried stealing from Poor Lambu, should have waited a bit, I bet he tried stealing from someone he trusted, looking back to see who that was might give us more light on possible mafos.

| If the Pirate tries to steal the ability from a Mafia or Third Party Member, the Pirate dies. |

On a side note, Hardy claiming freeman, James claiming Prosecutor and prosecuting Hardy is one of the best possible moves in this game and will make James an MVP in my eyes after hardy gave me such a hard time and I see he's still on my back today :|. Talk about resilient jeez ;-;

| If the marked player is not a townie he will get lynched immediately. If he's a townie the Prosecutor will get lynched instead. This lynch is special and doesn't replace the usual lynch of the Day. |

- It is considered lynch so we will get to see Hardy's big Freeman reveal, wonderful.

Kinda sorry Misha lost her troublemaker role, it would have been so useful late game when we'd get 2 very sus ppl voted we'd get rid of both at the same time saving us a day.... oh well
Lambu died as Mason. Pirate dies as Pirate.

Let's say Misha had called for a double lynch today. Hardy is out of the picture. Who would you have gone for?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Then why blocking Haya ? best course for a townie claim is to simply block the ones they think are the most suspicous ones , i implied my role was active, why did you need to randomize and go for Haya when you could block the one you re the most suspicious of ? :errr , I dont get it, your explanation doesnt make sense to me. Considering Haya's hint you have no real excuse to go for her. i dont buy it, I believe you re smarter than that.
About the random part.

If I say I random detective check or bodyguards protection or doctor protection will that just be accepted?

Also every day 1 some people try to convince others to not waste their vote, and now we are ok with random actions?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Crescent Jinx relax I didnt know for the breakdowns but I know you had it hard, whatever results are, however things might turn out, it's just a game, dont get upset about anything, Its fun to have you in the game, I ( we ) havent seen you for a while and we re happy to see you here, but don't take anything personally. Really, just have fun ! :blush
yea Gry even had to talk me down one game, maybe two different games from ragequitting

If you're gonna have a breakdown with someone calling you a liar then please don't play the game x.x
Like I didn't meant that to attack you but it's just that this is the very core of the game :/
It wasn’t you as you were describing how it rubbed you the wrong way which is a legit valid concerned but it came on the heels of Evil’s comment and that just burned me up. But I don’t play as much now as I use to as like the incident with Gnut back in February showed me I need long breaks between games.

but you also have to understand where I come from when I play while I work.

the game started Monday. We had a gunshot wound, the hospital went on lockdown, I couldn’t leave at the appropriate time. Got home late. We gave emergency release 4 red blood cell units and two plasma units. And one of the plasma units was expired. My subbordinate gave it out because it was emergency but I looked at the unit too and didn’t pick up on the expired date. Then Tuesday we had the fall out for that. Plus I work in a general high stress environment. Mostly I want to have fun but it was really hard to play and keep track in such an active game.

Don’t want you to feel bad about bringing up discussion points since mafia game is a social interaction game. and the point is to apply pressure and investigate based on hunches and gut feelings over evidence at times

it just there is a thin line when the game starts being too much like teal life.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,163
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Assuming everyone told the truth for detective claims :

Dd - with 2 guilty results. is likely insane or Paranoid
Faust - got 2 innocents results - is either sane or naive
Erin : I got only 1 result (innocent) so i can be sane, insane or Naive
EH : got guilty on likely a confirmed townie, could be insane or Paranoid

I wouldnt be surprised if we get all different detectives sanities in the game.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Sigh Lambu is gone already. Pretty cruel considering the illusion mechanic. I didn't want to butter him up but I liked almost every post/interaction he had since they seemed to be very logical.

Also, just got to Shobu's wall, I have no memories of his play but he's interesting. Hopefully get to see more of him.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Suspecting you when there's good reason to believe you're mafia is not a personal attack.
First of all Jon Snow. You missed the point of why I snapped at feeling I was personally attacked. Which I’m pissed at being called escort when I’m prostitute does make me mad, what hit me the wrong way was saying that I would change a randomizer when the whole point of doing a randomizer is to give away your control allow fate to decide. Evil smugly informing me of I could just reroll until I got the desired result was such an illogical comment wrapped up in humor that it felt like it was belittling me for my beliefs that randomizer can be fun and let God decide. plus I know you hate the randomizer so win-win
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
1. If the Living Player is an Illusion, they regain their role (and are informed of this)
That's pretty interesting. We could maybe use the Prosecutor's ability more than once if we coordinate and have a lot of chance, right?

I feel like Hardy is Mafia Bomb tbh. It might not have been a great idea to claim the Secondary Role Finder role yet, but perhaps he just wanted to get rid of the Mason Recruiter for the sake of his team even knowing full well that he would die for it? Since he's bomb, it's even better, considering he would be able to take another person out with him the day after when he would get lynched. Two birds with one stone.

Anyway, if he turns out mafia bomb, don't target James. We ought to keep him illusioned so that we can revive him from the Golden Land once we have a majority inside.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hardy is the one that hates randomizer the most in my experience, but he isn't trying to get you lynched for it? Or did I miss it? I think he lynched me D1 once for voting using random-kun.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
First of all Jon Snow. You missed the point of why I snapped at feeling I was personally attacked. Which I’m pissed at being called escort when I’m prostitute does make me mad, what hit me the wrong way was saying that I would change a randomizer when the whole point of doing a randomizer is to give away your control allow fate to decide. Evil smugly informing me of I could just reroll until I got the desired result was such an illogical comment wrapped up in humor that it felt like it was belittling me for my beliefs that randomizer can be fun and let God decide. plus I know you hate the randomizer so win-win
Your PM said Prostitute?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lambu died as Mason. Pirate dies as Pirate.

Let's say Misha had called for a double lynch today. Hardy is out of the picture. Who would you have gone for?
hmm, I don't think misha's power should have been done today tho' precisely because Hardy waas my most sus, well Gry too but i'm still backreading, didn't see all the claims, one of the dets is lying tho for sure. But anyone not on my trusted list so I guess I'll make a list if you want to get an idea:

Misha
Haya
Erin
Farfalla
DD (wow that's a first, me trusting him)
Evil
James
Faust
Shobu
Vandred

Last 3 didn't pay too much attention to, so I'd have to go back and read on a bit.

It's a big game so this is kinda hard TAT
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I made my list from the ones that were most suspicious D2. Literately the most sus ppl were you sakura and Erinyes. The lesser active players made the list - Sons, Shinobi, Tatsu, Faust, Shobu. Lambu made the list because he was playing weird. Asako made the list because she playing different and defense of Marma. Vandred made the list because if you don’t think I would put him on the list then you don’t know me very well at all. And I didn’t have a problem because Haya said she liked her role but she wasn’t too active.

it could have very easily had been you that was blocked but a twist of fate
--- Double Post Merged, ---



So you’re on Evil level Demon and I’m going to leave it at that rn
ah oki, that makes sense, I had an odd impression it was from the entire list. Thanks for clearing it up.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Marma was lynched on Day 2. :errr
ASAKO NOT MARMA jesus christ idk why I keep switching their names

I meant Asako T_T I'm sorry I'm dyslexic
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm really not feeling this Shad. There's just something about his posts that doesn't emit the spark of town Shad.



He first claimed a role that allowed him to check for secondary roles and said that Farfalla, who has a secondary role, doesn't have one. It's a slip-up that shouldn't have happened if he was town. Anyway, he's dead at the end of the day and there's no worth in voting for him because of that.
is he doe? where is the prosecutor mark?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top