Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm really not feeling this Shad. There's just something about his posts that doesn't emit the spark of town Shad.

Could someone please explain the case against Hardy?
He first claimed a role that allowed him to check for secondary roles and said that Farfalla, who has a secondary role, doesn't have one. It's a slip-up that shouldn't have happened if he was town. Anyway, he's dead at the end of the day and there's no worth in voting for him because of that.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Prosecutor only procs at the end of the day. What I don't know is if he turns into an illusion or is just dead.
he turns into an illusion. anything else BESIDES lynch turns to illusion.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Your number of votings are limited and votes can't be taken back. You can change once but then it's permanent.
I guess this can be thought of as a delayed vote change? I do plan to vote someone else later.

I wouldn't want to leave my vote on someone that I no longer have reason to think is suspicious.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lambu probably hit a nerve D1 with his thoughts on the players.
Worth looking back. I recall he made two or three posts on his thoughts on everyone, but maybe there's more.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Oh please, you could have made a screenshot with 30 results just to post whatever is most convenient. :heh
LOL it's rubbing me the wrong way that you feel the need to print screen your calls. Specially cause that proves nothing: you can print screen something beforehand and pick another target anyway, or you can randomize it multiple times during the night till it lands on the person you wanna affect. If you're a mafia escort and was afraid Haya could have a good role (she said it was a night one and she was excited to use it) but didn't want to provide a reasonable but suspicious explanation to that when questioned, you can just use that to look "random" - in case Haya would be able to tell she got blocked. Also, why would you still randomize targets as a town hoe, a good amount of people acted weirdly yday regarding Marm, and they'd make good block candidates for example.
Made it through only these posts and this pissed me off because I did randomize both nights because it gets under Vandred skin when I do that and it’s to mess with him. And I hate being called a liar when I’m telling the truth. Is one reason I had mental breakdowns when I was apprentice which @Erinyes for your information is why I could identify with what Asako said about being apprentice. And also why I ended up posting my pm against Gnut because he kept being on me when I was telling the truth.

and I’m trying so very hard not to snap on Evil right now. He’s been aggravating me the whole game with how he swings between being aggressive but lacking his normal paranoia and hyperfocusing instead of searching for suspicious people. I like players to be consistent in attitude. Chaotic styles stress me out which is what you have, but now Evil’s comment made me feel personally attacked. As oppose to just presenting information or telling how you feel like Farfalla did. Because you’re smug evil. The comment was uncalled for and you wouldn’t play with me like you would play a snarky comment with Gry, Nii, or Hardy. I right now I just want to be mean with an equally smart ass comment
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Worth looking back. I recall he made two or three posts on his thoughts on everyone, but maybe there's more.
He threw a pretty wide net so hard to find anything super conclusive, but I'd wager he wasn't very wrong in most of his assessments.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Please, allow me to speak.

I would like to if just for a moment, make you aware of haya san's statement.

Evidence :


Not only Haya didn't receive any recruitment notification, but you are also implying that you were still able to use your role last night.
As we already know, masons automatically lose their roles the day they are recruited.
So the contradiction in the statement is quite clear.

You my dear Jinx, are claiming a false townie role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Quite naturally, If you have a defense to my statement, I would also like to hear it
I mean I’m first priority. So my action happens before anyone else.

but I see Evil liked this comment and he’s the one that invented the game so maybe he’s already explained how priorities work. I’m just trying to catch up to ppl who replied to me
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so how exactly is hardy confirmed townie?

Anyway, I agree with the Jinx lynch today, after haya revealing that she recruited Jinx but did not get a reply like with Misha, considering how inactive she was past 2 days I doubt ANY prosti (like not even escort would do that xD)would have thought "oh lemme just block Haya out of 29 people hah". The random blocking Jinx claims on D3 for N2 target makes me more inclined with the lynch because there were plenty of ppl sus already. Idk just doesn't make sense to me.

!votekill Jinx

I hope we're wrong, but if you turn town we know Haya is still alive and can recruit and with protection he can continue confirming townies...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

omo aigoo maybe
spill it pan-chan!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,163
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Crescent Jinx relax I didnt know for the breakdowns but I know you had it hard, whatever results are, however things might turn out, it's just a game, dont get upset about anything, Its fun to have you in the game, I ( we ) havent seen you for a while and we re happy to see you here, but don't take anything personally. Really, just have fun ! :blush
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Anyway, he's dead at the end of the day and there's no worth in voting for him because of that.
Oh, why?


He first claimed a role that allowed him to check for secondary roles and said that Farfalla, who has a secondary role, doesn't have one.
Did he specify which role he had in particular? Did Farfalla specify theirs?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Crescent Jinx can you also give your reasoning as to why you chose Haya from all the ppl?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



mah sistah from anotha motha xDDD we posted at the same time xD
I made my list from the ones that were most suspicious D2. Literately the most sus ppl were you sakura and Erinyes. The lesser active players made the list - Sons, Shinobi, Tatsu, Faust, Shobu. Lambu made the list because he was playing weird. Asako made the list because she playing different and defense of Marma. Vandred made the list because if you don’t think I would put him on the list then you don’t know me very well at all. And I didn’t have a problem because Haya said she liked her role but she wasn’t too active.

it could have very easily had been you that was blocked but a twist of fate
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Most Missed Member :p. There is no reason to randomize targets after what we learned yesterday, is there?



Not a Super Mason I guess?
So you’re on Evil level Demon and I’m going to leave it at that rn
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Made it through only these posts and this pissed me off because I did randomize both nights because it gets under Vandred skin when I do that and it’s to mess with him. And I hate being called a liar when I’m telling the truth. Is one reason I had mental breakdowns when I was apprentice which @Erinyes for your information is why I could identify with what Asako said about being apprentice. And also why I ended up posting my pm against Gnut because he kept being on me when I was telling the truth.

and I’m trying so very hard not to snap on Evil right now. He’s been aggravating me the whole game with how he swings between being aggressive but lacking his normal paranoia and hyperfocusing instead of searching for suspicious people. I like players to be consistent in attitude. Chaotic styles stress me out which is what you have, but now Evil’s comment made me feel personally attacked. As oppose to just presenting information or telling how you feel like Farfalla did. Because you’re smug evil. The comment was uncalled for and you wouldn’t play with me like you would play a snarky comment with Gry, Nii, or Hardy. I right now I just want to be mean with an equally smart ass comment
If you're gonna have a breakdown with someone calling you a liar then please don't play the game x.x
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I mean I’m first priority. So my action happens before anyone else.

but I see Evil liked this comment and he’s the one that invented the game so maybe he’s already explained how priorities work. I’m just trying to catch up to ppl who replied to me
It was answered two posts down by Gry how it works, the like on the comment just symbolizes me being in the "Misha-is-cute" club, because of the funnyly written evidence presentation comment.

Jinx calm down. :p Answer the questions why you found Haya particularly suspicious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top