Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How is it not realistic but attempting to give investigative results that can easily blow up in your face is realistic?
... it's shitty psychiatrist what were even the odds
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Talking of Bulletproof, also very interesting that you wanted Sakura lynched so bad yesterday. Makes sense if you're mafia to throw shade there, as you cannot get rid of a night protected town any other way.
Yeah the unimportant Bulletproof again...
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
this is too complicated to read right now. It’s starting to wake me up.

here is this though of who I blocked

Please, allow me to speak.

I would like to if just for a moment, make you aware of haya san's statement.

Evidence :
N2 I was contemplating between DD and Crescent, but went with Crescent. Unless I was blocked, the hosts forgotot or I turned into an illusion, I didn't receive a PM yesterday. I found after sending my night action that your role changes to mason after you get recruited, so it was a good thing I didn't try to recruit DD if he's legit.
Not only Haya didn't receive any recruitment notification, but you are also implying that you were still able to use your role last night.
As we already know, masons automatically lose their roles the day they are recruited.
So the contradiction in the statement is quite clear.

You my dear Jinx, are claiming a false townie role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Quite naturally, If you have a defense to my statement, I would also like to hear it
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
omg can someone make a lil summary, i'm gonna have to hold a 6 hrs of training session in a bit and I only managed to read up to where haya came out of the closet. (with which i don't agree rn but I can give my 2 cents on that after the training session) and asako's apprentice claim and n actions....

idk what to think but whatever I'm not gonna waste time on this, if first she got a msg when recruiting Misha and it was successful then not getting a pm after recruiting Jinx means either she got blocked or Jinx is mafia.

Can we at least make a list of EVERYONE who didn't receive a pm (and should have) after last night? So we can try to tell who are illusions and who exactly got blocked? Would mean that the rest of the prostitutes came out and said their night targets O_O''
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
What I also find even more interesting is that you gave your ''screenshot'' evidence after Haya san revealed her recruitment Info and not before.
What a coincidence that she was also picked ''randomly'' to be blocked
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Crescent Jinx can you also give your reasoning as to why you chose Haya from all the ppl?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What I also find even more interesting is that you gave your ''screenshot'' evidence after Haya san revealed her recruitment Info and not before.
What a coincidence that she was also picked ''randomly'' to be blocked
mah sistah from anotha motha xDDD we posted at the same time xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
but you are also implying that you were still able to use your role last night.
As we already know, masons automatically lose their roles the day they are recruited.
So the contradiction in the statement is quite clear.
Fwiw recruitment happens after blocking, not immediately (before). Prostitute doesn't know if their ability goes through, either, they send their pm and pray to Jehovah.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Fwiw recruitment happens after blocking, not immediately (before). Prostitute doesn't know if their ability goes through, either, they send their pm and pray to Jehovah.
so recruitment is prio 2 cuz i think blocking is prio 1 right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Misha by the end of this game
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,685
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Like really just get done with it. I didn't even want to play the game just wanted to fuck around.

I say before the game I'll play differently, I do so VERY EVIDENTLY and... Become a big target for it. Second time this happens. Annoying.

Like I usually aim to be annoying during the day to not die at night but this game took it to another level. Can't say anything without evil pointing out the way I use commas every game.
I don't believe you one bit and think you're a better lynch than Jinx cause she has better margin of being town than you in my PoV, but I really appreciate you played the game, I don't agree with Lambs and Van's views on your plays (mb guys c.c) and if it wasn't for that I'd prefer to have you around for long, cause you're a fun, sharp and bold player, underestimated sadly, and the way you play is unique and fresh, so don't get bitter, Poopie ><
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tho fu you were indeed spending your nights with Marmy, sigh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't believe you one bit and think you're a better lynch than Jinx cause she has better margin of being town than you in my PoV, but I really appreciate you played the game, I don't agree with Lambs and Van's views on your plays (mb guys c.c) and if it wasn't for that I'd prefer to have you around for long, cause you're a fun, sharp and bold player, underestimated sadly, and the way you play is unique and fresh, so don't get bitter, Poopie ><
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tho fu you were indeed spending your nights with Marmy, sigh
You are cute.

I'm ded.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Fwiw recruitment happens after blocking, not immediately (before). Prostitute doesn't know if their ability goes through, either, they send their pm and pray to Jehovah.
Ah, hmm, thank you for the clarification, duly noted

Still half of the accusation still stands until it's not fully dismissed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Went to the bathroom and checked the game to see 11 alerts. Why everyone tagging me. Isn’t there anyone else playing? Go back to bed all of you.
Most Missed Member :p. There is no reason to randomize targets after what we learned yesterday, is there?

Troublemaker.
Not a Super Mason I guess?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Either way, even if Haya was truly blocked, we will have a clear overview of it in the next night°
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
An extra reason to lynch me now is avoiding popping people later in the game when there's more illusions. Remove the bandaid now.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
guys, you know how we can check if Haya was blocked or died after trying to recruit Jinx?

tell SAM TO FKN RESURRECT HER TONIGHT, if she gets pm that she got her powah back then it means she died after recruiting jinx and jinx is mafo.


though if she was indeed blocked by jinx, she'd automatically become an illusion if Sam resurrected her. So it depends what you guys value most, confirming Jinx or risking losing haya-s recruiting power and become an illusion waiting to pop. She's not rly active player so idk but i think ppl should give this scenario a bit of thinking.

but of course ignore me again, then come say gajeel I don't contribute :|

edit typo
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so then if hardy is super mason, what's his main role?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Please, allow me to speak.

I would like to if just for a moment, make you aware of haya san's statement.

Evidence :


Not only Haya didn't receive any recruitment notification, but you are also implying that you were still able to use your role last night.
As we already know, masons automatically lose their roles the day they are recruited.
So the contradiction in the statement is quite clear.

You my dear Jinx, are claiming a false townie role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Quite naturally, If you have a defense to my statement, I would also like to hear it
not so fast, mason recruit is priority 3, jinx claimed prostitute priority 1 role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top