Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
mmm yeah i get it, so i can't be here by the end of the phase.
i'll either hope up back here right after my meeting ends to cast a vote or not coming back
I'm in the shower so I'm only reading your posts xD
Leave a placeholder vote in case you don't come back, if you are town scum won't target you but they will lynch you, don't help them with a penalty vote.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Well I'll be leaving the thread now, so I'll be voting Equaling Heaven:
@Equaling Heaven: I find this case against you convincing, and I didn't see you make any defence for yourself. I'd like to hear a reply from you.

I'll be willing to vote you to incentivise said reply.
Vote Lynch: Equaling Heaven.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Okay.

I'll be unvoting Asako now.

Unvote.

(I'm still catching up).
lmao i just saw this XDDD

you can't unvote xD fyi, just change the vote to someone else (once) which will turn your vote into a lock, so now you changing your vote to EH locked it and you can't vote again.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Following Farf's table:

PlayersHintsClaim/Role
@AsakoHad the role before, some bs with MariaApprentice
@AwkwardMishaActive, doesn't know how to use it, hurrsTM/Mason
@BelserionHad it before, less is more
@CineraSomething about being awake
@Crescent JinxComments regarding prostitute aligned with her N1 target claim (a Sam voter), targeted Shad in N1Escort
@DemonspeedVery common role
@digitaldudeClaims detective - Marm guilty in N1Detective
@Equaling HeavenSomething he always complains about, nothing changedDetective
@ErinyesHad the role before, targeted Gry N1 (I), Asako N2 (N)Detective
@Evil3yeHave to check roles descriptions, doesn't work well with the mechMortician
@FarfallaNo host input provived for the roleBG
@FaustOreki from Hyouka, Me N1 (I), Erin N2 (I)Detective
@GajeelNot familiar with the role
@GrySunReally likes his role
@HardySuper activeFreeman
@Haya-sanDifferent from last time, excited to use it, night role, like another oneRecruiter
@HoltActive, has to do with pain
@James RyeHad it before and can use it to prove himself, day roleProsecutor
@LambuActive night role with results, possibly useless but had good developmentMaso
@MarmaladeSkyActive, had it in the past, decent if used correctlyM. Boss/M. Mason
@MaryxxiActive, never had it
@MazinoActive, had it once, loved it
@NiiNever had the role, a meh reaction, special role, had to check what it does
@Sakura TaichouNever had it, passive, doesn't like itBulletproof
@ShadHad it before, could take a lot of timeDefuser
@shinobiNever had it, not commonly in games
@Shobu_YoruichiNever had the role
@SirSamuel016ActiveK. Bomb
@SonOfDawsActive, targeted either Hardy or Van in N1, suits him, trashy
@TatsumakiActive
@VandredHas 3 flaws, one was imperfectly fixed by the mechs

Asako: didn't like the way she behaved through the game, which she excused as being busy irl. Her 2 targets conveniently died and the one person that can check her says he died too.

Misha: Very town with a claim that matches the setup perfectly.

Belserion: I feel town Belse is much more inquisitive. Following a day 1 where she basically threw her vote, she was actually sharp towards Marm yesterday so she has that going on for her.

Cinera: I have the impression this guy knows more than it lets the eye. Like he knows how to play but this unfamiliar territory is getting in the way so he isn't taking any risks... which is scummy.

Cres: conveniently randomising whore that couldn't be recruited. Ded scum. That said she put the nail in Marm's coffin, so she's probably from the other team.

Demonspeed: Very quiet d1. Very mafiaspeed d2. Very... nothing d3? I always see him as mafia so I struggle with demon.

DD: Reads like reckless townie dd to me. Even if we ignore he put Marm on the stage, I don't see any reason to distrust him.

EH: haven't liked him at all during this game and I cannot pin point why besides everything involving his claim. Gladly, Shad did homework for me. Fighting a fierce battle to be the most suspicious det.

Erin: played pretty weird all game, very on the defensive. Strangely, not many updates? She painted a massive target on herself yesterday without actually claiming and now the obvious followed. Ditto EH.

Evil: Reads like obnoxious townie evil to me. No more comments.

Farfalla: Basically got me killed now. I concluded now that she probably isn't lying about being a BG and having a secondary... but that she's actually a traitor. Makes much more sense to me. She didn't play to get recruited at all, barely reacted to Evil "dying", her only reaction to Lambu was A CODE. I really don't see her legitimately trying to save Evil N1 given how much he likes to bicker, or well at least I know I wouldn't LOL.

Faust: isn't playing the game at all. Shows up and complains that he doesn't know anyone. Shows up and talks about the mechanic. Shows up and talks memes. Hasn't engaged absolutely anyone afaik. Ditto EH and Erin. We don't get normal dets it seems.

Gajeel: is playing almost exactly as his last games which were town games, more active even. Cute town.

Grysun: reads like townie Gry to me and his frustrations throughout the game feel genuine, though it's bugging me a bit that he's quite lacking in assertiveness so far.

Haya: RIP.

Holt: is playing like townie Holt to me. Fucks around for days then decides to play. As scum I think he would had never bothered.

James Rye: Died two games in a row trying to daykill the easiest target around LMFAO Hall of Fame worthy.

Mary: Is she playing? Don't let her coast.

Mazino: He's mostly engaging with the people he knows. Really hard to take anything from that, could be a very similar situation as Cinera's.

Nii: Shit fumbled hints. Day 2 he just vote trains Marm and refuses to see the issue with it. Suspected me all game and now that I'm almost confirmed he suddenly townreads me. Sure '-'

Sakura: the UNIMPORTANT townie that can't be killed. JEEEEEEEEEEEESUS GUYS.

Shad: Shit claim. Great play? Townreading him a bunch, the extra effort rn makes him look even nicer to me.

Shinobi: Is she playing2? The only thing I remember was her weird voting last day. I tried to confront her and she just shrugged me off. Gotta be careful with this one.

Shobu: for his standards, I'm quite liking him. Scum Shobu has mostly only coasted whereas in this game he's putting an A for effort at least once or twice per day. The execution is probably close to an F making him average a C- but it's not so bad.

Daws: was liking the very little he posted. Thought I had his role figured out then I re read his hints and have no idea again. Ideally he posts much more, soon. Complicated.

Tatsumaki: Is she playing3 now in French?

Vandred: him not doing anything to avoid his own lynch D1 made me ignore the possibility of him not being townie. Sidenote: reciprocally likes the taste of Lambu's escrotum.

If I missed someone it's because you aren't worth anything.

Recruiter, don't give up and try to go for the 50/50 on me. Doctors, idk, figure that shit out yourselves.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
K bye see ya tomorrow hopefully.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Unimportant role*

Bye hardy!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yea I saw lmao xDDDD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
This requires either Misha or Haya to be alive next day to tell the tale though. The setup potential is big here if Cres is town. Not sure if it'll work this swimmingly, but I see the potential behind it.
Well, if Haya is already an illusion and someone popped her, we would be able to safely assume she did indeed die from Jinx recruiting. If Misha dies/pops, we still hava Haya. However, with hosts clarifying that illusions still have pad access, then my proposition becomes incredibly pointless
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Maryxxi Active, never had it
I think it was active, never used it.

To be this makes a difference !
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think it was active, never used it.

To be this makes a difference !
To me*
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Weren't you pro-Marm as well
Technically incorrect but I can see why you say so. I only said I was fine with a marm lynch from inactive/shady pov, not cos DD got guilty on her. I agreed with you that a combination of both was more than fair. I noted this when I shared my thoughts on Jinx. I mentioned I'm on the fence about this given that. I do not feel pressured or nervous about sharing my thoughts regardless of how it looks so :catshrug
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Back!!

lol Hardy is prosecuted!! Cool :lmao

also

Votekill Cres
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Following Farf's table:

PlayersHintsClaim/Role
@AsakoHad the role before, some bs with MariaApprentice
@AwkwardMishaActive, doesn't know how to use it, hurrsTM/Mason
@BelserionHad it before, less is more
@CineraSomething about being awake
@Crescent JinxComments regarding prostitute aligned with her N1 target claim (a Sam voter), targeted Shad in N1Escort
@DemonspeedVery common role
@digitaldudeClaims detective - Marm guilty in N1Detective
@Equaling HeavenSomething he always complains about, nothing changedDetective
@ErinyesHad the role before, targeted Gry N1 (I), Asako N2 (N)Detective
@Evil3yeHave to check roles descriptions, doesn't work well with the mechMortician
@FarfallaNo host input provived for the roleBG
@FaustOreki from Hyouka, Me N1 (I), Erin N2 (I)Detective
@GajeelNot familiar with the role
@GrySunReally likes his role
@HardySuper activeFreeman
@Haya-sanDifferent from last time, excited to use it, night role, like another oneRecruiter
@HoltActive, has to do with pain
@James RyeHad it before and can use it to prove himself, day roleProsecutor
@LambuActive night role with results, possibly useless but had good developmentMaso
@MarmaladeSkyActive, had it in the past, decent if used correctlyM. Boss/M. Mason
@MaryxxiActive, never had it
@MazinoActive, had it once, loved it
@NiiNever had the role, a meh reaction, special role, had to check what it does
@Sakura TaichouNever had it, passive, doesn't like itBulletproof
@ShadHad it before, could take a lot of timeDefuser
@shinobiNever had it, not commonly in games
@Shobu_YoruichiNever had the role
@SirSamuel016ActiveK. Bomb
@SonOfDawsActive, targeted either Hardy or Van in N1, suits him, trashy
@TatsumakiActive
@VandredHas 3 flaws, one was imperfectly fixed by the mechs

Asako: didn't like the way she behaved through the game, which she excused as being busy irl. Her 2 targets conveniently died and the one person that can check her says he died too.

Misha: Very town with a claim that matches the setup perfectly.

Belserion: I feel town Belse is much more inquisitive. Following a day 1 where she basically threw her vote, she was actually sharp towards Marm yesterday so she has that going on for her.

Cinera: I have the impression this guy knows more than it lets the eye. Like he knows how to play but this unfamiliar territory is getting in the way so he isn't taking any risks... which is scummy.

Cres: conveniently randomising whore that couldn't be recruited. Ded scum. That said she put the nail in Marm's coffin, so she's probably from the other team.

Demonspeed: Very quiet d1. Very mafiaspeed d2. Very... nothing d3? I always see him as mafia so I struggle with demon.

DD: Reads like reckless townie dd to me. Even if we ignore he put Marm on the stage, I don't see any reason to distrust him.

EH: haven't liked him at all during this game and I cannot pin point why besides everything involving his claim. Gladly, Shad did homework for me. Fighting a fierce battle to be the most suspicious det.

Erin: played pretty weird all game, very on the defensive. Strangely, not many updates? She painted a massive target on herself yesterday without actually claiming and now the obvious followed. Ditto EH.

Evil: Reads like obnoxious townie evil to me. No more comments.

Farfalla: Basically got me killed now. I concluded now that she probably isn't lying about being a BG and having a secondary... but that she's actually a traitor. Makes much more sense to me. She didn't play to get recruited at all, barely reacted to Evil "dying", her only reaction to Lambu was A CODE. I really don't see her legitimately trying to save Evil N1 given how much he likes to bicker, or well at least I know I wouldn't LOL.

Faust: isn't playing the game at all. Shows up and complains that he doesn't know anyone. Shows up and talks about the mechanic. Shows up and talks memes. Hasn't engaged absolutely anyone afaik. Ditto EH and Erin. We don't get normal dets it seems.

Gajeel: is playing almost exactly as his last games which were town games, more active even. Cute town.

Grysun: reads like townie Gry to me and his frustrations throughout the game feel genuine, though it's bugging me a bit that he's quite lacking in assertiveness so far.

Haya: RIP.

Holt: is playing like townie Holt to me. Fucks around for days then decides to play. As scum I think he would had never bothered.

James Rye: Died two games in a row trying to daykill the easiest target around LMFAO Hall of Fame worthy.

Mary: Is she playing? Don't let her coast.

Mazino: He's mostly engaging with the people he knows. Really hard to take anything from that, could be a very similar situation as Cinera's.

Nii: Shit fumbled hints. Day 2 he just vote trains Marm and refuses to see the issue with it. Suspected me all game and now that I'm almost confirmed he suddenly townreads me. Sure '-'

Sakura: the UNIMPORTANT townie that can't be killed. JEEEEEEEEEEEESUS GUYS.

Shad: Shit claim. Great play? Townreading him a bunch, the extra effort rn makes him look even nicer to me.

Shinobi: Is she playing2? The only thing I remember was her weird voting last day. I tried to confront her and she just shrugged me off. Gotta be careful with this one.

Shobu: for his standards, I'm quite liking him. Scum Shobu has mostly only coasted whereas in this game he's putting an A for effort at least once or twice per day. The execution is probably close to an F making him average a C- but it's not so bad.

Daws: was liking the very little he posted. Thought I had his role figured out then I re read his hints and have no idea again. Ideally he posts much more, soon. Complicated.

Tatsumaki: Is she playing3 now in French?

Vandred: him not doing anything to avoid his own lynch D1 made me ignore the possibility of him not being townie. Sidenote: reciprocally likes the taste of Lambu's escrotum.

If I missed someone it's because you aren't worth anything.

Recruiter, don't give up and try to go for the 50/50 on me. Doctors, idk, figure that shit out yourselves.
Hardy aren't you basically saying everyone is scum in your list, at least more than half are marked scummy in it
I didn't. Didn't want to mess up where I stopped (because for some weird reason, I feel like following this game). At this point, I'm wondering if it's worth it. Anyway ....
Impressive dedication to catching up, i could been too curious what the lynch is that i skip everything with no care
Unless cuz you already knew what she is :heh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Oh. And I caught up. Anyway, I'm already exhausted from all that reading. Will properly need some time to collect my thoughts but for now, the Jinx train is at full speed already but I'd honestly pause on this. We should lynch someone else today (feels like probing the claimed dets could turn up something?). As much as it might sound weird, if Jinx is the escort, she can only buy time. If we let her live today, we get to see what happens with Haya. 3 possible scenarios:
1- Haya regains access to the pad- she was blocked by Hoe Jinx (2 confirmations here which is good)
2- Haya doesn't regain access to pad- she died via recruit attemp. Easy lynch tomorrow for Escort Jinx.
3- Haya regains access to the pad but was blocked by Escort Jinx. Imo, this is pretty unlikely.

I've seen criticism for Jinx randomizing her target (which I agree with) but again, these are kinda early stages. Anyway, it's worth mulling over
Sounds reasonable but do we know that illusions will get kicked from pad? I would assume she would still be there living her best life not knowing. 🤔
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Who did jinx says she blocked again? Haya?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,685
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Technically incorrect but I can see why you say so. I only said I was fine with a marm lynch from inactive/shady pov, not cos DD got guilty on her. I agreed with you that a combination of both was more than fair. I noted this when I shared my thoughts on Jinx. I mentioned I'm on the fence about this given that. I do not feel pressured or nervous about sharing my thoughts regardless of how it looks so :catshrug
Oh I was asking Mary lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Asako: didn't like the way she behaved through the game, which she excused as being busy irl. Her 2 targets conveniently died and the one person that can check her says he died too.
Did you miss that Evil confirmed he got Asako's Apprentice action on Marm?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy aren't you basically saying everyone is scum in your list, at least more than half are marked scummy in it
In this sort of lists usually the people you like are the minority yes.
Oh I was asking Mary lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Did you miss that Evil confirmed he got Asako's Apprentice action on Marm?
Yes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top