Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,720
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Won't lie, if it's about the 4 dets, I'd vote EH as well.

If it's about the inactive ones, I'd vote Mary or Daws.

Still reading back some people's vote to see if I feel more strongly about someone.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Hmmm so you guys are saying EH is too incompetent to be mafia. I dunno.
What I do not get is why everyone went with you being a Detective on D2 although most were questioning your sanity, allegiance, and were also claiming that you had a bad detective play by not hiding your role more
Why aren't we giving EH a fair chance?
Is it just because people started throwing random doctor claims at him? Eh never claimed Dr from what I saw. Also, he did exactly what DD was criticized for not doing, he hid his role as it is an important one.
Hmmmmmm
Am I missing something?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok we lost 20 mins alrdy...

Was thinking maybe Shad's one of Marm's teammates. He still looks like town Shad to me (less jumpy) but he was quite aggitated with the DD on Marm thing and Defuser can also be mafia, plus the bomb we're aware of was town. So idk.

Too uncertain about many things so whoever is online say it now if you wanna spare Jinx and if the answer is 'yes', then to who. We see if there's a second popular one and go from there.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lmaoo, got back expecting progress but people are spreading votes instead of picking a singular target.

Det wise- I’m willing to go for EH. I don’t have sufficient info on Tatsu/Maryxi to make a call.

Jinx herself seems pretty resigned to her fate. It feels a little too late now, but I definitely feel this could’ve turned around earlier if she didn’t lash out then resign. Oh well.

Votekill Equaling Heaven
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Too uncertain about many things so whoever is online say it now if you wanna spare Jinx and if the answer is 'yes', then to who.
Nope

Way too many slip-ups in my book
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm gonna vote EH as well. Another one that was reluctant to go for Marm and took another route. His comments has been all over the place and I don't think he looks like the person we played with in the past at all.

Votekill EH
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Then !votekill Equaling Heaven it is then.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I'm gonna vote EH as well. Another one that was reluctant to go for Marm and took another route. His comments has been all over the place and I don't think he looks like the person we played with in the past at all.

Votekill EH
I would still give him a chance and see how he plays his cards tomorrow
DD was also given the benefit of the doubt
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I feel like we are throwing the votes away on EH
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Nope

Way too many slip-ups in my book
Isn’t that a weird way to put it ?

I would still give him a chance and see how he plays his cards tomorrow
DD was also given the benefit of the doubt
Well there’s 4 claimed dets, EH himself mentioned he expects one to be lying.

anyway, let’s see how this plays out. I’m at least glad I won’t have loads to catch up on tomorrow
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Misha, don't get me wrong, but just wanna leave a warning that you're not fully trustworthy yet with Marm dying as mafia mason and Hardy very likely being mafia as well while screaming for a recruiter to get him. Maybe we're filled with mafia masons in this game so we can't really extend our trust in Haya towards you. Not saying you're suspicious, but again just leaving a comment imo people should be aware of.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote kill tatsumaki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and time to sleep
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm still a few back reading pages behind but I see votes are piling on EH. Is his det claim (the 4th one) the only reason ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was asked to reveal. I'm not sure it's a good idea since I don't have my confirmations yet.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm still a few back reading pages behind but I see votes are piling on EH. Is his det claim (the 4th one) the only reason ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was asked to reveal. I'm not sure it's a good idea since I don't have my confirmations yet.
No, he fully lied about all his hints and all the explanations he had for weird plays aren't that great. And then this is an opinion but I personally don't feel he's playing his usual self.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Isn’t that a weird way to put it ?



Well there’s 4 claimed dets, EH himself mentioned he expects one to be lying.

anyway, let’s see how this plays out. I’m at least glad I won’t have loads to catch up on tomorrow
I already stated why i sus Jinx, check through my replies, her hints from day 1 were all over the place, the entire Marm interaction, and also the Haya story to top it up

So yeah, i wouldn't throw away a detective tbh and I would give him a fair chance to prove us his role, just as DD did
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
I fail to see how I would be a better lynch than Jinx or Eh at the moment tho.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I already stated why i sus Jinx, check through my replies, her hints from day 1 were all over the place, the entire Marm interaction, and also the Haya story to top it up

So yeah, i wouldn't throw away a detective tbh and I would give him a fair chance to prove us his role, just as DD did
But what about her interaction with Marm makes her suspicious? Sorry, you said you mentioned it alrdy but I missed it.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
this is an opinion but I personally don't feel he's playing his usual self.
I agree with that opinion. He's usually overthinking every posts while this time he's mostly blending in. Hard to believe it's just because he's det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will Votekill Equaling Heaven
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top