Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Ok, I'm off work.

What's the reasoning behind EH's high vote count?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Uh and I even said that I trust Heaven‘s claim, albeit only because of the actions and less how he played it. Though even if I went him to save Cres it likely wouldn’t matter.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill EH. If Jinx survives and there's an actual spy out there they should consider targeting her.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What I do not get is why everyone went with you being a Detective on D2 although most were questioning your sanity, allegiance, and were also claiming that you had a bad detective play by not hiding your role more
Why aren't we giving EH a fair chance?
Is it just because people started throwing random doctor claims at him? Eh never claimed Dr from what I saw. Also, he did exactly what DD was criticized for not doing, he hid his role as it is an important one.
Hmmmmmm
Am I missing something?
It's the other way around; EH was the one to criticize DD's move himself, then DIDN'T hide his role despite it only serving to paint a target on his own back without confirming absolutely nothing.

If he thought he now had a reliable result because he had investigated James, a confirmed townie, then wouldn't it be all the more reason to lie low while the other claimed Dets get blocked and killed?

Even if he didn't outright claim it he strongly hinted at Doc, and out of the Det bunch he's the one with the most illogical actions.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China

15 minutes remain. Skedaddle along now, the pieces make their final move​
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Misha, don't get me wrong, but just wanna leave a warning that you're not fully trustworthy yet with Marm dying as mafia mason and Hardy very likely being mafia as well while screaming for a recruiter to get him. Maybe we're filled with mafia masons in this game so we can't really extend our trust in Haya towards you. Not saying you're suspicious, but again just leaving a comment imo people should be aware of.
Mhmmmm, sure do not trust the Mason recruiter.
She already confirmed my active role and I also stated that i lost it once with the recruitment
If I was the mafia, Haya wouldn't have been able to recruit me.

But hey, let's just wait for the votes and I will stick to my gut.
Jinx in my eyes is way more sus than EH, coming from a player that does not judge other players based on previous games.
I think you guys sometimes misread people due to previous games
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I’m telling you I’m a good lynch person. Nobody listens to me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Mhmmmm, sure do not trust the Mason recruiter.
What? I didn't say I don't trust Haya, I said I believe there are multiple mafia masons in game and she could have recruited one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She already confirmed my active role and I also stated that i lost it once with the recruitment
How can she confirm that? She can't. She can only ask you what you were and believe in your word.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I could have missed something, but as far as EH is concerned, the most suspect thing I'm seeing here is this last minute lynch train.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If I was the mafia, Haya wouldn't have been able to recruit me.
Sorry about the multiquote but, again, Marm was a mafia mason. Haya would have been able to recruit her just as she would with a townie. I still think Hardy is mafia and he was requesting a recruitment - maybe he's another mafia mason. So being recruited doesn't make you town. You had one post where it looked like you were dissuating people from voting Marm and you didn't gimme your reasoning now for how Jinx relation to Marm is incriminating. It's the opposite - that alone puts Jinx not in Marm's party. So yeah just leaving the warning you're not trusted per se yet, since I saw people posting they do trust you mostly cause of that recruitment.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I’m telling you I’m a good lynch person. Nobody listens to me.
If you're going to reveal mafia, then please do it clearly instead of alluding?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I believe anyone who wanted to save you has shown their intention, anyway.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Wait a minute... In a game like this... and given the night actions.

Perhaps pirate might be a possibility.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top