Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,730
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
also @Evil3ye are u some kind of investigator


ooooooh yes and i did that night1
dont mind my question, u guessing answered it and i just checked few posts above, u re mortician right?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Some of you Dets are obviously lying.
Feeling pretty :-_- rn
But how does your claim in any way help right now? Not like the other dets have anything to blindly follow up on either.
There are quotes from when Heaven carelessly claimed. I was visibly annoyed not only because there are now 4 claims before I do mine, but also because if he's town he shouldn't have told his non-result then. Should've stayed silent for the time like me.

Haya was very popular last night
A hint for later that I had also targetted her.

For posterity I‘d like to say that Holt and Haya are the same.
In case I was turned Illusion N2 after I got my result and was gonna shatter N3, I left this message so when I show Det people can at least know my targets and results.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I am probably already an Illusion, either by spiteful Golden Landers or mafia that did not care about me trying to hint for Bulletproof. I even kept alluding to Sakura being scum(ie. me contesting her BP claim without claiming) + saying things like that I most likely aren't an Illusion and often saying "if they somehow kill me", ie. using a Strongman. Which maybe they even did with Faust idk.

My role is also Detective, and I hinted at it in a couple posts last day in case I don't survive.

N1 Holt -> Innocent. Didn't like some of his D1 posts, thought it'd be a good one to go for first as his playstyle is often hard to distinguish.
N2 Haya -> Innocent. Here I was still not trusting Holt and went for someone I thought was very likely town to get a Guilty and incriminate Holt. Yet also Innocent.
N3 Tatsumaki -> Got no result. Already checked with hosts that I wasn't forgotten. And with Escort dead, me being an Illusion sounds more likely.

So either Naive or Sane, as I believe Haya to be town. But with so many Mafia Bosses and Dets for troll sanities... :emocat
Just when we thought we're down from four detective dilemma an other one appears.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Though in hindsight I probably told too much.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Welp... So much for those plans. The MR that recruited me wanted to recruit Farf, but it seems she was already visited by another.

Ah well, I gotta get to work, but I'll check back on my break.
The way Hardy melted down after Jinx and him slipped up looks like their team is near anihilation. After Faust flipped also red, maybe this team has come to an end. Though maybe it was bigger, as they also had a lover.

Makes one wonder still, how the others have not yet been caught. Team red seems to be to only dropping like flies, not the other.
If we got two mafia groups and red had two mafia bosses who were also mafia masons then isn't there a good chance that Daws is also a Mafia Boss/Mafia Mason but from the other mafia group?
If there are two groups and each got 2 mafia bosses/mafia masons then we still got at least 2 bosses to look out for. That is if each group doesn't have 3 of those crazy combo roles.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I am probably already an Illusion, either by spiteful Golden Landers or mafia that did not care about me trying to hint for Bulletproof. I even kept alluding to Sakura being scum(ie. me contesting her BP claim without claiming) + saying things like that I most likely aren't an Illusion and often saying "if they somehow kill me", ie. using a Strongman. Which maybe they even did with Faust idk.
Night 2 has 2 kills confirmed.
Which means today you should have a result if 2 killing parties only since this means you were alive at least until D2.

So assuming they are in fact 2 killing parties + deadpad + killing townies.

You should get a result today since deadpad is priority 4?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If we got two mafia groups and red had two mafia bosses who were also mafia masons then isn't there a good chance that Daws is also a Mafia Boss/Mafia Mason but from the other mafia group?
If there are two groups and each got 2 mafia bosses/mafia masons then we still got at least 2 bosses to look out for. That is if each group doesn't have 3 of those crazy combo roles.
For safety we can do the endgame by burning any remaining masons alive. Idk how likely it was for the 2 recruiters to pick up Mafia Boss Masons, but the way Misha was telling Farf she can't be mafia was awfully cute of a townie that doesn't know Mafia can also be recruited with certain roles. Had she been it, she'd know and I doubt she'd fake not knowing(if she did, tipping the hat).
Daws is more questionable among the Masons but not a priority for me rn.
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
@Haya-san were you successful in recruiting last night?
I didn't send a night action yesterday because I'm most likely an illusion and didn't want to risk targeting another mafia. Thought about seeing how things turn out today first before attempting to recruit again.

Adding to Misha's credibility: I sent the PM to recruit Crescent on N2 right after D2 ended b/c I tend to forget, and then got the link to the pad. Misha told me she didn't trust Crescent and was worried I might turn into an illusion. She was curious about the game and asked a lot of questions about it. Personally, I don't think she could be a mafia mason.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Night 2 has 2 kills confirmed.
Which means today you should have a result if 2 killing parties only since this means you were alive at least until D2.

So assuming they are in fact 2 killing parties + deadpad + killing townies.

You should get a result today since deadpad is priority 4?
I mean until D3*
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Night 2 has 2 kills confirmed.
Which means today you should have a result if 2 killing parties only since this means you were alive at least until D2.

So assuming they are in fact 2 killing parties + deadpad + killing townies.

You should get a result today since deadpad is priority 4?
Unless a 3rd killer or other team also had an Escort(but why block me when there are other claimed Dets). True that it prolly wasn't the Golden Land but I got no results. Could also be a town hoe.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Though in hindsight I probably told too much.
Or maybe you should have come out as det last day so that we had 5 dets instead you came clean after Faust was proven not being a det meaning there was a 4th free spot. Also you ain't claiming det, you're claiming Illusion, if there isn't a spy proving you targeted one of the two night targets we only got your word for you but eh, I don't mind leaving you aside and focusing on some other target aka someone who voted EH. Just wanted to say I found it odd you voted for Maryxxi when we had a pretty close race between Jinx and EH. 3 votes ain't nothing in this large game especially since some like Farfs and Faust didn't count since they were illusions since night 2.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
mmmm i thiiiiink the answer is yes
Maybe you shouldn't reveal your other targets though. Also, since this action is not so super important, you can use it to pop illusions maybe. Just a thought.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I didn't send a night action yesterday because I'm most likely an illusion and didn't want to risk targeting another mafia. Thought about seeing how things turn out today first before attempting to recruit again.

Adding to Misha's credibility: I sent the PM to recruit Crescent on N2 right after D2 ended b/c I tend to forget, and then got the link to the pad. Misha told me she didn't trust Crescent and was worried I might turn into an illusion. She was curious about the game and asked a lot of questions about it. Personally, I don't think she could be a mafia mason.
But it really would've been useful to confirm if Crescent blocked you or you're an Illusion. While it's slightly more likely you are an Illusion you could've at least attempted it. Try it next night please.

How come you went with Crescent N2 to begin with?
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Maybe you shouldn't reveal your other targets though. Also, since this action is not so super important, you can use it to pop illusions maybe. Just a thought.
oh.
soo yeah i was definitely not planning to reveal my targets didnt mind sharing hardy cuz he s dead already.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top