Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,729
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Or maybe you should have come out as det last day so that we had 5 dets instead you came clean after Faust was proven not being a det meaning there was a 4th free spot. Also you ain't claiming det, you're claiming Illusion, if there isn't a spy proving you targeted one of the two night targets we only got your word for you but eh, I don't mind leaving you aside and focusing on some other target aka someone who voted EH. Just wanted to say I found it odd you voted for Maryxxi when we had a pretty close race between Jinx and EH. 3 votes ain't nothing in this large game especially since some like Farfs and Faust didn't count since they were illusions since night 2.
@GrySun the way you are pushing for Mary and tatsu kill yesterday looks wierd now, as you didn't actually have results to do that, and as detective why make enemies when we already had a good lynch?

If you said today I found something on the 2, your behaviour yesterday would make more sense.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Night 2 has 2 kills confirmed.
Which means today you should have a result if 2 killing parties only since this means you were alive at least until D2.

So assuming they are in fact 2 killing parties + deadpad + killing townies.

You should get a result today since deadpad is priority 4?
Good call.
The only ways Gry would have gotten 2 results and none on night 3 is if he also got killed in night 2 meaning he was the third kill or if he got blocked in night 3 by another escort/prostitute. And beside Jinx nobody else seem to go block role claiming.

I didn't send a night action yesterday because I'm most likely an illusion and didn't want to risk targeting another mafia. Thought about seeing how things turn out today first before attempting to recruit again.

Adding to Misha's credibility: I sent the PM to recruit Crescent on N2 right after D2 ended b/c I tend to forget, and then got the link to the pad. Misha told me she didn't trust Crescent and was worried I might turn into an illusion. She was curious about the game and asked a lot of questions about it. Personally, I don't think she could be a mafia mason.
If you are an Illusion, which you are at this point safe for being saved by a doc or blocked by a prostitute/escort, then you can send whatever action you want and target whoever you want - you won't die from your own action because you have no action to make use of. As illusion you only die when someone else pops you with their action on you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Or maybe you should have come out as det last day so that we had 5 dets instead you came clean after Faust was proven not being a det meaning there was a 4th free spot. Also you ain't claiming det, you're claiming Illusion, if there isn't a spy proving you targeted one of the two night targets we only got your word for you but eh, I don't mind leaving you aside and focusing on some other target aka someone who voted EH. Just wanted to say I found it odd you voted for Maryxxi when we had a pretty close race between Jinx and EH. 3 votes ain't nothing in this large game especially since some like Farfs and Faust didn't count since they were illusions since night 2.
I quoted you some posts of mine where I very much talked like a Detective already last day, even though I didn't come out with it. And I disagree, it would not have helped clear anything, getting more results is a lot better than fishing at the Dets.

I said in many posts that it's odd for a mafia Cres to randomize her block, and I would have saved her had the other lynchtrain been Mary or Tatsu. But I couldn't go on Heaven as I thought he's the most trustworthy of the Dets. Though I did hesitate a lot, until Crescent's post just confirmed to me that she's not even trying. Looked like a given up mafia there and had more voted Heaven I'd have locked her.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How come you didnt investigate on me since you wanted so badly to make me lynch ?
The answer should be obvious to you if you read the post you quoted.

I only started thinking you are scum D2. At night I thought Holt was mafia so I needed to target a townie next, so targetting you would've been useful.
For N3 it'd be too risky to target any of the Dets as they could very likely be Illusions, as was your claim. I don't get a result from targetting an Illusion so I went for Tatsu who was likely never touched this game.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Did we get Heaven's results already?

I am kind of between Heaven and Shad, and have to leave now for most of the day. Both of them are fishy people, both of them were Marmalade defenders.

Gonna placeholder on one of those and am honestly totally find if you kill either.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun the way you are pushing for Mary and tatsu kill yesterday looks wierd now, as you didn't actually have results to do that, and as detective why make enemies when we already had a good lynch?

If you said today I found something on the 2, your behaviour yesterday would make more sense.
You saw the long talks about Cres possibly being town. Farf participated in them as well and she was town, so I don't get why you are asking this. There was legitimate concern on Cres being town, and with my results telling me nothing I'd go for the inactive sneaky ones.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait shinobi was the lover, Sorry for the shakeup.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Those are the ones who voted for EH last day with Farfalla being Lover/Illusion aka her vote counted as zero, should we zone in on some of them today as I doubt she was the only not-townie voting for EH?
Farf wasn't Lover.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so targetting you would've been useful.
*wouldn't have have been useful.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Though this makes Jinx kill even weirder:

Crescent_Jinx - 11x (Erinyes [1487], Evil3ye [1555], Hardy [1653], JamesRye [1672], Shad [1692], Faust [1699], Sakura Taichou [1732], Shinobi [1835], SonofDaws [1894], AwkwardMisha [1912], Equaling Heaven [1970])

Faust, Hardy and shinobi all voting to get rid of "their" escort? The hell?
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
But it really would've been useful to confirm if Crescent blocked you or you're an Illusion. While it's slightly more likely you are an Illusion you could've at least attempted it. Try it next night please.
Yes, that's what I'm planning to do.

How come you went with Crescent N2 to begin with?
It's because of what happened at the end of D2 and due to my noobness. I thought she and DD were townies and ended up settling on recruiting Crescent. If I had known players lose their roles after being recruited, I would've stayed away from detectives or any important roles. It's a lesson for next game.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did we get Heaven's results already?

I am kind of between Heaven and Shad, and have to leave now for most of the day. Both of them are fishy people, both of them were Marmalade defenders.

Gonna placeholder on one of those and am honestly totally find if you kill either.
No way you think this after yesterday, regarding Heaven. Walk me through your thought process on him. Red team tries to save Cres(who looked like she gave up) by lynching Heaven(another of their teammates by how you connect him to Marm)...???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And idk why you're doing some sneaky under the table handshake with Mary, leaves us with nothing if you shatter next night.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,139
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Gry, why didnt you pick James to check your snity on N3 ? your choice of targets is questionable, the timing of your reveal too. Idk its hard to believe, not saying you re lying, but I have some issues with that reveal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
No way you think this after yesterday, regarding Heaven. Walk me through your thought process on him. Red team tries to save Cres(who looked like she gave up) by lynching Heaven(another of their teammates by how you connect him to Marm)...???
Well, how many reds do you think are still left? Also, being red seems to mean nothing. Jinx totally backstabbed Marmalde.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry, why didnt you pick James to check your snity on N3 ? your choice of targets is questionable, the timing of your reveal too. Idk its hard to believe, not saying you re lying, but I have some issues with that reveal.
Haya is unquestionably town in my eyes so having a result on her is the same as having it on James. As a fellow Detective you should know this, or do you not trust Haya?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No way you think this after yesterday, regarding Heaven. Walk me through your thought process on him. Red team tries to save Cres(who looked like she gave up) by lynching Heaven(another of their teammates by how you connect him to Marm)...???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And idk why you're doing some sneaky under the table handshake with Mary, leaves us with nothing if you shatter next night.
But the whole "red team tries to save Cres" doesn't make sense since both Hardy and Faust voted for her plus shinobi who should know who is in Hardy's team due being lovers. Basically 3 anti-towns voted to get rid of a strong Mafia role. And with Marm that makes 4 red dead Mafias. If this is a game with 2 Mafia teams then it seems reasonable to except like 5-6 members at most for each team. If so then half of the remaining Mafia decided to kill their own teammate to hide which is especially strange in Hardy's case since he knew I was prosecuting him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top