Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,770
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It more weird that marma went with crescent that was her teammate than cres backstab
What were they thinking
Didn't they learn anything form seraph last time he claimed spy as mafia
Half the mafia teams I've been in, there's been at least one person offering to get lynched for credibility if necessary, usually the ones with little time or motivation. So I am not that surprised that they thought it would be a better idea to throw one mate under - the fact that Marm implicated Cres in her lie makes me suspect she wanted to be saved though :XD
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah dont believe it considering you never investigated erinyes, nice try though.

I investigated EH this night got guilty, either insane or paranoid.

Edit: said wrong target.
Ah so you're indeed in the Guilty-only bunch. That's unfortunate.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


Inb4 we are all useless Dets that are only meant to target a lot.
BS! No way we got 5 dets and all 5 are paranoid/naive ones, absolute Bull.

That's only one possibility. Right? :lambirb
No way someone blocked you twice in a row without trying to get you to tell them if their block was a success or not in day 3 or 4.

what do you think about gry's claim and targets ? Im really uneasy with it. even more than Van's.
I would have liked his claim and targets more if he had come clean yesterday. But neither did Van so.......
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No way someone blocked you twice in a row without trying to get you to tell them if their block was a success or not in day 3 or 4.
You don't beat around the bush, do you :emobirb


I would have liked his claim and targets more if he had come clean yesterday. But neither did Van so.......
I believe I made my case pretty clear with my accusations from yesterday. I don't think Gry's reveal changed anything for me, or anyone else's for that matter.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I believe I made my case pretty clear with my accusations from yesterday.
Can you clarify what you mean? Is it only about Heaven? Who did you attempt to target N2 and 3?

How do you rank the Dets in trustworthyness from most to least?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
im the host i will change your role to wine gum if i so desire you little pabo
That not really a good threat panda as maria loves candies uuuuuuuu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top