Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Holt what are your current biggest suspects?
For what it's worth, I tried to talk more to Holt on D2 but asked too late. As he was my N1 target I wanted to see how he thinks of some people to try and investigate to compare. Would be pretty odd of me to randomly ask Holt for suspects unless I had a reason(my Det result).
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Why would I , when there are better targets who deserve to be investigated, you re not even close to reach the high top of my list of suspects.

But care to share more about your role, if you can ?
I said you're free to. As well as the mason recruiters. Although with mafia masons that's not the best way. At least one detective has to be legit.

It's a very unstable role at best and i find it quite annoying.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Can you clarify what you mean? Is it only about Heaven? Who did you attempt to target N2 and 3?

How do you rank the Dets in trustworthyness from most to least?
That I never believed there would be so many Dets, simple as that. Heaven being the one I trusted least, since DD was the other possible Paranoid candidate and he had at least got us a mafia. Then between Faust and Erin I was leaning for the former to be the Naive candidate, which I was wrong about.

I can get behind the idea of 2 Sane/Naive and 2 Insane/Paranoid Dets, but 3 I just don't buy. Faust already proved the suspicion (which tbf almost everyone supported to some degree) founded, so I'm keeping my eyes on everyone until they claim a different result.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Aah, I finally woke up.

I'll catch up later and give my thoughts then.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That I never believed there would be so many Dets, simple as that. Heaven being the one I trusted least, since DD was the other possible Paranoid candidate and he had at least got us a mafia. Then between Faust and Erin I was leaning for the former to be the Naive candidate, which I was wrong about.

I can get behind the idea of 2 Sane/Naive and 2 Insane/Paranoid Dets, but 3 I just don't buy. Faust already proved the suspicion (which tbf almost everyone supported to some degree) founded, so I'm keeping my eyes on everyone until they claim a different result.
I see. But why still not say your N2 and 3 targets?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
For safety we can do the endgame by burning any remaining masons alive. Idk how likely it was for the 2 recruiters to pick up Mafia Boss Masons, but the way Misha was telling Farf she can't be mafia was awfully cute of a townie that doesn't know Mafia can also be recruited with certain roles. Had she been it, she'd know and I doubt she'd fake not knowing(if she did, tipping the hat).
Daws is more questionable among the Masons but not a priority for me rn.

DId daws confirm he is a Mason?
Somehow I missed that post
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To sum up our Det findings for now. Excluding Faust who was scum:

Me:
N1 Holt - innocent
N2 Haya - innocent
N3 Tatsu - no result

Heaven:
N1 nobody
N2 James - guilty
N3 Vandred- guilty

digitaldude:
N1 Marmalade - guilty
N2 Haya - guilty
N3 Heaven - guilty

Erin:
N1 Gry - innocent
N2 Asako - no result
N3 James - innocent

Vandred:
N1 James - guilty
N2 Daws - no result
N3 Farfalla - no result
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I must have missed that part. Daws and Farfs '3'
Can you also drop your thoughts on why them?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Got a Guilty on you N1. Then only silence.

Which, if I'm not mistaken, makes:

Gry, Erin and Strongman Faust -> only Innocent results;
EH, DD and me -> only Guilty results.

Though maybe DD got an innocent last night.
Oh I must have missed that part. Daws and Farfs '3'
And they were all guilty? You said "Then only silence." which I assumed meant you were a night 1 kill and didn't got any results since then. So you're not an illusion then safe for being targeted last night phase.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Jokes aside, I feel rather irritated about being wrong about 2 people now, although I mentioned the support for saving Jinx, and her resignation made me suspicious. The whole detective thing seems like a horrible mess that I'm bound to once more misread. I don't like the fact that none have different results, but I don't know if even panda will troll all.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Did anyone else target lala ? Or only van ?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I suspect this is like the MHA game, everyone is a mafia and the only reason we are constantly lynching them is cause they are half the players in the game.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
what do you think about gry's claim and targets ? Im really uneasy with it. even more than Van's.
What were his targets? Read about the det claim but didn.t see his actual post somehow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tell me, detectives- do you add "Hail Hydra" as you send your night actions?
Quoting just for the lol
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Can you also drop your thoughts on why them?
For Daws it was mostly his claim. Farfs pretty much asked for it. '3'


And they were all guilty? You said "Then only silence." which I assumed meant you were a night 1 kill and didn't got any results since then. So you're not an illusion then safe for being targeted last night phase.
No no, I got no det result on them, but I still used my action.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top