Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,759
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, no I understood you were doctor Maz when D2 you said you didn't believe I was killed. Thought I keep it secret though for your own savety. Farfalla also targetted me N1 she said, so you guys did super-uber-mega protect. Thanks fam :hug
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,174
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well, it could mean that Demon is insane spy and that you killed Demon since he got 2 no results afterwards. So I dunno if we can call him being a liar with pants on fire quite yet.
No, he's not I was blocked on N2 he knows it, he said no results on me. he cant be insane spy. I think hes just lying ( might be wrong but its hard to believe this)
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I get what you are trying to claim, but why do you think anyone popped Evil? He had all his results.
Well i thought he didnt get anything on marms and thought he is an illusion or have i misread
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well, it could mean that Demon is insane spy and that you killed Demon since he got 2 no results afterwards. So I dunno if we can call him being a liar with pants on fire quite yet.
He could gotten no result then not an action
Or could it be considered an action the fact his role triggered?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We took down a blocker already. Or do you think they discovered your role n1 and then spam block so you could get nothing? Any possibility it's actually a townie causing trouble to another? That's what I want to know the most.
The part about why you guys revealed only today is because it just marked you to death. The same that happened to me yesterday.
No because I had a result N2, only not last night. So possible it's orange blocker or I'm an Illusion. If it's a blocker then DD is orange scum for sure because no way do they not block him.

I still don't quite get what you want to say, sorry. Are you saying I should've come out yesterday, or that I should not have come out today? If the former, you should know why I didn't, if the latter you should already know why too.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, he's not I was blocked on N2 he knows it, he said no results on me. he cant be insane spy. I think hes just lying ( might be wrong but its hard to believe this)
DD did target somebody in Night 3 though and he still got no result, so likelyhood of Demon being an illusion due getting killed by PGO Gaj is pretty high.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well i thought he didnt get anything on marms and thought he is an illusion or have i misread
Host just forgot to send his actions on marma last time
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Demonspeed did you get no results or no pm in other nights
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well i thought he didnt get anything on marms and thought he is an illusion or have i misread
You did misread, he had nothing at first but then hosts gave him a delayed PM.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

From the interaction thread:

Paranoid Gun Owner - Dies if he is the first player targeting him. Gets back no results regardless, since PGO is passive even when killing
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Only if the target had a result to begin with. James you hosted, you should know this!
I didn't had a paranoid spy though... right @Asako ?

But if that's what the interaction says is what a spy sees then demon both died and shouldn't have gotten a pm back with a result. And since he died and got a result back, he's lying. Guess we lynch Demon today and leave the Det mess and low poster coasters for tomorrow then.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Host just forgot to send his actions on marma last time
Thanks didnt get that.

You did misread, he had nothing at first but then hosts gave him a delayed PM.
Nah just didnt read that he did get it afterwards. Overflew it probably
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,174
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
DD did target somebody in Night 3 though and he still got no result, so likelyhood of Demon being an illusion due getting killed by PGO Gaj is pretty high.
him being an illusion is plausible indeed, but I doubt honestly. his playstyle is too mafia-ish, imo.
also his hint was he has a very common role, is spy considered very common ? to me very common roles are det, prostitute, doc, all games have those roles, afaik. Spy has lately became a popular role, we see it more, but it's not among the common roles, imo.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,695
Reaction score
61,403
Gender
Male
Country
France
Liar liar pants on fire! I’m Paranoid Gun Owner!
How does being a princess fit PGO? Anyway, those are the results I got.

Despite this, I don't think you are a priority when we have all these Det claims. But if other Townies are unwilling to go for one of them I will vote you for sure.
So you're saying you targetted Gajeel night 1, who targetted Lambu, who we know died.

And you said nothing yesterday???
Yes. Should I have added this when we had all these things happening with Jinx and the Dets?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No because I had a result N2, only not last night. So possible it's orange blocker or I'm an Illusion. If it's a blocker then DD is orange scum for sure because no way do they not block him.

I still don't quite get what you want to say, sorry. Are you saying I should've come out yesterday, or that I should not have come out today? If the former, you should know why I didn't, if the latter you should already know why too.
I actually think you should've wait a bit more to see our direction, the claimed 3 reamining dets. Now we are 5 and it just make things more confuse.
Hell given none of us are producing good results waiting to reveal tomorrow wouldn't be a bad thing but indeed I forgot the possibility of you arealdy being dead hence not bringing results because illusion.

I will count on luck and try to investigate someone tonight. Maybe I'm still alive.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
How does being a princess fit PGO? Anyway, those are the results I got.

Despite this, I don't think you are a priority when we have all these Det claims. But if other Townies are unwilling to go for one of them I will vote you for sure.


Yes. Should I have added this when we had all these things happening with Jinx and the Dets?
Uhm, yeah, what if they killed you?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Since he is here now. I am Spy:

N1 Target: Gajeel- His princess hint made me think he was hinting IC and I remember him claiming a passive role in Saint Seiya even though he was Doc so I tried my luck and got Lambu as result.

N2 Target: Erin- She voted me twice in a row :hmph . Result: Nothing.

N3 Target: DD- 2nd most distrusted Det claimer after Erin. Result: Nothing.
Yes yes very good, however.....

I’ll even say it with Red Truth, I am Paranoid Gun Owner!
I have a townie role as well.
And let me add another red truth.


  • Paranoid Gun Owner - SPY Dies if he is the first player targeting him. Gets back no results regardless, since PGO is passive even when killing

with all that said, you can state your accusation in GOLDEN TRUTH.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top