Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The logic error is impossible to fix since gajeel declared the red truth I am also townie role and I am the PGO.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also damn the mafia are bad at claiming the roles this game.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,144
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Anyways, since demon was mafia do we believe Gajeel now?
What do you think about gry's claim, its not the det claim per se, I wouldnt be surprised if our hosts come up with 10 dets and 10 bosses lol, but the choice of targets, the timing etc, how do you feel about it ?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,144
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Which day was that?
The day you coincidentally started to wast shadow upon me and decided to make me lynch. You want to go back and check your mate codes ? :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

or maybe was it the day after ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The day you coincidentally started to wast shadow upon me and decided to make me lynch. You want to go back and check your mate codes ? :heh
There‘s a flaw in your thought process then. Demon claimed to have targetted you N2. The day I was going for a lynch on you was D2. So tell me, why would he admit he targetted you but change the night?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,144
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
your question gry makes you look suspcious :lmao it sounds like you re saying : " oops we made a mistake , I need to check that ?"
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Uhm, what happened? He was killed night 3 but now host killed day 4? Or was he supposed to die night 3 already due to double action?

Anyways, since demon was mafia do we believe Gajeel now? 🤔
The whole Night 3 turned into Illusion bothers me tbh. If they had written Night 1 it would be certain but eh. I dunno, maybe a Mafia Doc protected the Mafia Det night 1? I honestly wish the hosts would tell us what mistake they had made to kick demon instantly from the game. Still think they forgot the kill from night 1 so the kill from night 3 should have been the popping one but then why write night 3 turned into an illusion and not night 1?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demon is somewhat cowardly when mafia, no offense. When I was mafia with him he decided to never use his Escort role at night because he claimed a passive role and was in panic about being spied on. I don‘t think he changed since then so he‘d have given his real results most likely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

your question gry makes you look suspcious :lmao it sounds like you re saying : " oops we made a mistake , I need to check that ?"
Man Erin do you even intend to discuss or are you just going off some ego trip?

1. You make a conclusion based on something that doesn‘t make sense.
2. I tell you it doesn‘t make sense.
3. You don‘t respond to it, rather just twisting it.

Real fun to talk with.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And not the first time you do it this day either.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
A host mistake leading demon to be removed in the middle of the day... And I think the host wouldn't lie about role and when he was turned to illusion, even if they was a mistake, the death post cannot be it self not true.

Detective would know if they are an illusion, and since the pad is made out of scum he would have been restored.

Demon didn't target gajeel is my conclusion. At least not N1.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like if you‘re wanting this badly to lynch me to even be asking people individually to go for me i‘m flattered but at least have some self reflection when your concerns are answered.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A host mistake leading demon to be removed in the middle of the day... And I think the host wouldn't lie about role and when he was turned to illusion, even if they was a mistake, the death post cannot be it self not true.

Detective would know if they are an illusion, and since the pad is made out of scum he would have been restored.

Demon didn't target gajeel is my conclusion. At least not N1.
In that case, what‘s the host mistake? If he was illusioned N3 who shattered it? A 2nd killer or a pirate/recruiter? Nothing else has Prio 3.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,144
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
There‘s a flaw in your thought process then. Demon claimed to have targetted you N2. The day I was going for a lynch on you was D2. So tell me, why would he admit he targetted you but change the night?
I voted for him on day 1 he might have checked on me on N1. Please, gry I believe you re more clever than that, do you trust demon claims, even after he died as a mafia det ?
Again im not saying im 100% certain for the code, but I doubt it's a coincidence. there were too many things that happened, and after that you coincidentally started to call me mafia.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
In that case, what‘s the host mistake? If he was illusioned N3 who shattered it? A 2nd killer or a pirate/recruiter? Nothing else has Prio 3.
Good point, he was killed twice?
Gajeel shot him and while he was running away, somebody else shot him again?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I voted for him on day 1 he might have checked on me on N1. Please, gry I believe you re more clever than that, do you trust demon claims, even after he died as a mafia det ?
Again im not saying im 100% certain for the code, but I doubt it's a coincidence. there were too many things that happened, and after that you coincidentally started to call me mafia.
Last day there was also this exchange between Gry and Hardy:

Feeling pretty :-_- rn
Eh can still win just gotta be careful
It's on page 84 if you wanna look for yourself. Didn't thought much of it back then, but maybe that was the (hopefully) last Mafia Boss cheering up one of his mates that things might not be so bad even after losing 4 members, 2 of them in day 3?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I voted for him on day 1 he might have checked on me on N1. Please, gry I believe you re more clever than that, do you trust demon claims, even after he died as a mafia det ?
Again im not saying im 100% certain for the code, but I doubt it's a coincidence. there were too many things that happened, and after that you coincidentally started to call me mafia.
So tell me the thoughs Demon had when he N1 targetted you, yet decided to lie about his result to put you for… N2?
I already said Demon is paranoid about being spied on as mafia, so he either never targetted you and made everything up, or told us his honest targets. No reason at all to still keep your name in his results if he wanted to lie, but change it to another night.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,144
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
In that case, what‘s the host mistake?
The way it appears to me, is that he was an illusion that shattered on N3, likely. yup just probably that kind of mistake ?
if he died by pgo, i was totally mistaken about the codes and that would be a funny coincidence lol.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Like if you‘re wanting this badly to lynch me to even be asking people individually to go for me i‘m flattered but at least have some self reflection when your concerns are answered.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



In that case, what‘s the host mistake? If he was illusioned N3 who shattered it? A 2nd killer or a pirate/recruiter? Nothing else has Prio 3.
Pirate and Mason recruiter depending on the coin flip.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Seriously, I even gave you people signs I left the previous days that I was playing as a Det other phases. If you choose to ignore that and my explanations for the targets to suit unfounded theories then nothing else I can say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top