Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Seriously, I even gave you people signs I left the previous days that I was playing as a Det other phases. If you choose to ignore that and my explanations for the targets to suit unfounded theories then nothing else I can say.
I think we should focus on dawson for a bit, I have some really bad vibes from him.

Can you spare a moment to think about why he tried to claim being pirated yesterday and today he is saying he was recruited.

I have a very good theory but I want to hear you guys first, it sad to see nobody paying attention to him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think we should focus on dawson for a bit, I have some really bad vibes from him.

Can you spare a moment to think about why he tried to claim being pirated yesterday and today he is saying he was recruited.

I have a very good theory but I want to hear you guys first, it sad to see nobody paying attention to him.
I talked about him and Masons in general earlier. Nothing more we can do without him or his recruiter stepping forward and explaining info we lack.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I talked about him and Masons in general earlier. Nothing more we can do without him or his recruiter stepping forward and explaining info we lack.
His recruiter will never show up, nobody will dare to ask the recruiter to confirm him.

If he exists.

Think more, his claim is well made.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Must say, I'm super curious how the next mafia member is going to reveal themselves.... :XD

Also did I get that right, we have 2 Mason Recruiters? Good thing we got the (hopefully just) 2 mafia masons early on, or this could've been bad fast.
Guess I joined a good mafia game, loving all these twists and turns :blush
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
why he tried to claim being pirated yesterday and today he is saying he was recruited.
when he mentioned being recruited, my 1st thought was by a mentor, but i have no idea. Im surprsied not to see Tatsu she seemed excited to play, but she barely appears ? did she mentioned any irl stuff ?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
when he mentioned being recruited, my 1st thought was by a mentor, but i have no idea. Im surprsied not to see Tatsu she seemed excited to play, but she barely appears ? did she mentioned any irl stuff ?
If he was recruited by mentor, he would be playing like a mentee, taking the front line for his mentor.

He is laying low, showed up for a bit, tried to drop a pirate claim before day end.

Then today he switched to being recruited.

Notice that he is trying to put himself in a special place, where he is not a threat to faction, since he doesn't have a role anymore (pirate / recruit), but also not an illusion.

This is the best claim of the game, way to scary.
I have other things to say, but I want your opinions as well.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Can someone explain the Demon thing? I'm confused
Also, I suppose it's about time we all revealed?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Can someone explain the Demon thing? I'm confused
Also, I suppose it's about time we all revealed?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also sorry for not posting much, kinda busy with stuff on the side. Took me ages to cage up, page count was going up quick lol.

If anyone wants to know more about my role,I'm pretty harmless and can't do much atm.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If he was recruited by mentor, he would be playing like a mentee, taking the front line for his mentor.

He is laying low, showed up for a bit, tried to drop a pirate claim before day end.

Then today he switched to being recruited.

Notice that he is trying to put himself in a special place, where he is not a threat to faction, since he doesn't have a role anymore (pirate / recruit), but also not an illusion.

This is the best claim of the game, way to scary.
I have other things to say, but I want your opinions as well.
By pirate I mean that he claimed to have been pirated yesterday
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@SonOfDaws if I get it you are saying you were recruited? Did you lose your role to that or the pirate you were mentioning before the yesterday day end?
Yep, I'm just a mason of the MaSons... We're working on the name.

The possibility I was considering before was that Haya was pirated by my MR and then recruited me on N2, but I discovered in the pad that there was a recruitment done N1 as well so my MR was a MR at the very start, not a pirate.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yep, I'm just a mason of the MaSons... We're working on the name.

The possibility I was considering before was that Haya was pirated by my MR and then recruited me on N2, but I discovered in the pad that there was a recruitment done N1 as well so my MR was a MR at the very start, not a pirate.
So you do have mafia buddies Ty for confirming, can one of them confirm you are with him?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If we got two mafia groups and red had two mafia bosses who were also mafia masons then isn't there a good chance that Daws is also a Mafia Boss/Mafia Mason but from the other mafia group?
If there are two groups and each got 2 mafia bosses/mafia masons then we still got at least 2 bosses to look out for. That is if each group doesn't have 3 of those crazy combo roles.
Well, there's a chance, but I wasn't exactly begging to be recruited... I was a doctor before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So you do have mafia buddies Ty for confirming, can one of them confirm you are with him?
I don't even have time to pretend to be mafia
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well, there's a chance, but I wasn't exactly begging to be recruited... I was a doctor before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I don't even have time to pretend to be mafia
We just need one of mason that is not the recruiter, to say you are with them.

Too much to ask?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, there's a chance, but I wasn't exactly begging to be recruited... I was a doctor before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I don't even have time to pretend to be mafia
Can you tell us if there already were Masons from the start with the MR or if one of the two dead Mafia Masons were in your group?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
what just happened? can someone summarize today please T_T I am so tired....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top