Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,705
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
]
if he's recruiter or with a recruiter, can't he recruit Misha? Why is he saying there are no other masons lol?

Haya is an illusion cuz she targeted Jinx and she was mafia, so misha's alone now (I think) right? or can't they be recruited if they were already recruited ? @_@ never met 2 mason recruiters in a game i think
Yeah me too, I was wondering if I will ever be recruited if there is a second one but I don't think there is, farf shatering may have been a ploy so that when the 'recruiter' claims late game, he can say he tried to recruit Farf on N3
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
MaSON

Me:
Mazino and sonofdaws ? :cookiestare
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yeah me too, I was wondering if I will ever be recruited if there is a second one but I don't think there is, farf shatering may have been a ploy so that when the 'recruiter' claims late game, he can say he tried to recruit Farf on N3
wait you're mason too? When did you claim this?

Yea i can totally see that happening.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

MaSON

Me:
Mazino and sonofdaws ? :cookiestare
:))))))))))))))))))))) that would be funny indeed XD
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah me too, I was wondering if I will ever be recruited if there is a second one but I don't think there is, farf shatering may have been a ploy so that when the 'recruiter' claims late game, he can say he tried to recruit Farf on N3
Is this your claim to being a mason?


So mason is now the new detective, I see
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All aboard the mason train

#masongang
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
wait you're mason too? When did you claim this?

Yea i can totally see that happening.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



:))))))))))))))))))))) that would be funny indeed XD
Super Mason, claimed it with my role first thing in D3.
Hinted at it as part of my role hint on D1
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,120
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I really need to do a recap but i have no time there's like more than 60-70 pages since i the last I did. I might just add info/actions we got from day 4 phase later, to the initial hints, coz a lot happened.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill Grysun for now , I mentioned earlier all the reasons why I distrust him, Im ofc, willing to change if theres any new reveal/info, Im keping in mind some other people like son, tatsu, etc.
Yeah you‘ve been mentioning things alright, slowly trying to chip away at anything and ignoring all reprise. You do not argue in good faith.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Tentatively aboard gry train unless some more interesting result pop in.

Did we have more role claims? Particularly the N1 hardy gang?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'll be honest, I just lack the time and motivation to dive deep into the MG this time. Not expecting to be carried, otherwise I wouldn't read the majority of posts and share some of my thoughts, but also not doing a lot of research or checking posts of specific people atm, so I'm careful with accusing others.

And I just mentioned a suspect in the post you quoted, namely Daws who didn't bother answering my questions. He supposedly claimed pirate, then said he thought his MR might have been a pirate... And that explanation strikes me as really weird. Probably my prime suspect for now.

You're another one, more of a feeling though. I agree with Evil that claiming detective at this point might be a risky thing to do as mafia, but you also had some good "evidence" in your previous posts lying ready, so maybe you felt sticking with that claim was the best thing to do. Would be some classic mafia strat, "Oh look I placed quite a few hints in my posts on the earlier days, so I'm not lying!".

Last would be Tatsu too I guess, because she really hasn't said ANYTHING. And even if she's townie, not cooperating at all always rubs me the wrong way in a MG.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So for now I'll votekill SonofDaws before another mafia member can claim I joined a train or something : )
I answered your questions already. I never claimed pirate and only mentioned the role while theorizing about the game setup and actions. I was a doctor and became a mason N2.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Trust
Evil – Mortician
Sakura- BP
Asako Apprentice
Haya – MR
Misha – Mason (possibly M.Mason but leaning more town)
James- Prosecutor

Shady
All the useless detectives
Erin - still don't trust her despite the demon reveal, especially since mafia seem to be playing Game of Traitors.
Grysun - Timing of reveal and results are too convenient
EH - strangely i trust him a little more now after his earlier gloating but still.
DD - I'm never 100% trusting of him because he doesn't mind doing the most insane plays that make him look legit. He's not crazy, he's brilliant, and that's dangerous.
Vandred - I'm not sure what to make of him. If he didn't also conveniently claim detective he'd be in my unsure list.
Daws - I learned a lot from him last game. He's a great scum player. Unless another mason comes out or the recruiter, don't think i believe his claim.
Tatsu - She said she had free time, but she's suspiciously absent. Has an active role iirc so hoping to hear more about that today.

Unsure
Holt
Shad
Mary (Evil can confirm?)
Mazino (Doctor?)
Nii
Shobu
Gajeel – PGO could explain why he's so laid back.
Cinera

Just trying to get my thoughts in some kind of order. Probably forgot someone.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I've been really busy and haven't been able to keep up with the thread this day phase.

Can someone please explain the cases against SonofDaws and GrySun?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Day 3

Ok, I'm off work.

What's the reasoning behind EH's high vote count?
I could have missed something, but as far as EH is concerned, the most suspect thing I'm seeing here is this last minute lynch train.
If he turns out mafia, you're next Daws lol
Try me, Gaj!
Defended EH, first participation in the game.

Just before the end of D2

Wait a minute... In a game like this... and given the night actions.

Perhaps pirate might be a possibility.
I suspect I WAS one of the roles mentioned in the special story reveals that got sticky-ed. Keyword being "was".
I doubt I'm an illusion. Too many other higher value targets.
He used the exact same argument last game, that pirate fits the game design, it actually doesn't, who thinks it does?

Testing the water.

Next day (second contribution to this thread)

Welp... So much for those plans. The MR that recruited me wanted to recruit Farf, but it seems she was already visited by another.

Ah well, I gotta get to work, but I'll check back on my break.
The plan is ready, he will claim to have been recruited, somebody in his team will claim to be the second recruiter, and then they will recruit other people from their team, killing and shattering super masons in between to fill night targets.

After I put pressure on Dawson

Is this your claim to being a mason?


So mason is now the new detective, I see
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All aboard the mason train

#masongang
I love how everyone wants to be recruited when others start to suspect them
Another EH defender.

~

Their plan was to confirm each other, now that their plan is revealed, they will defend each other the normal way, if it looks like it working then somebody from his team will take the risk to link his life with him and say he is mason with him, if not they will not risk lose 2 people.

Expect 5 people to be super convinced he is clean.
Because they really need him, he is the one that came up with this awesome plan.

If you let him live today, he will come out with another plan for his team tomorrow, if we kill him know, they will be headless (no back up plan).

I'm just gonna watch everybody and keep a list of his teammates I will share it at the end of the day, because I don't think they will let me live.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Day 3









Defended EH, first participation in the game.

Just before the end of D2







He used the exact same argument last game, that pirate fits the game design, it actually doesn't, who thinks it does?

Testing the water.

Next day (second contribution to this thread)



The plan is ready, he will claim to have been recruited, somebody in his team will claim to be the second recruiter, and then they will recruit other people from their team, killing and shattering super masons in between to fill night targets.

After I put pressure on Dawson





Another EH defender.

~

Their plan was to confirm each other, now that their plan is revealed, they will defend each other the normal way, if it looks like it working then somebody from his team will take the risk to link his life with him and say he is mason with him, if not they will not risk lose 2 people.

Expect 5 people to be super convinced he is clean.
Because they really need him, he is the one that came up with this awesome plan.

If you let him live today, he will come out with another plan for his team tomorrow, if we kill him know, they will be headless (no back up plan).

I'm just gonna watch everybody and keep a list of his teammates I will share it at the end of the day, because I don't think they will let me live.
Thanks for the explainer.


@digitaldude, @Erinyes: I'd really appreciate it if you could lay out the case against GrySun.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I don't have anything useful from night actions, but I've finally woken up and attained power.

I'll be able to contribute to Town with useful information from Night Actions from tomorrow onwards.

For today, I'll probably place my vote on the Lynch Candidate that I saw the most persuasive case raised against.


If someone with more time/who paid more attention to the game could summarise the position/arguments of the people that defended Jinx, that would be really appreciated.

I expect that we'll find some Scum if we dug into those Players.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Day 3









Defended EH, first participation in the game.

Just before the end of D2







He used the exact same argument last game, that pirate fits the game design, it actually doesn't, who thinks it does?

Testing the water.

Next day (second contribution to this thread)



The plan is ready, he will claim to have been recruited, somebody in his team will claim to be the second recruiter, and then they will recruit other people from their team, killing and shattering super masons in between to fill night targets.

After I put pressure on Dawson





Another EH defender.

~

Their plan was to confirm each other, now that their plan is revealed, they will defend each other the normal way, if it looks like it working then somebody from his team will take the risk to link his life with him and say he is mason with him, if not they will not risk lose 2 people.

Expect 5 people to be super convinced he is clean.
Because they really need him, he is the one that came up with this awesome plan.

If you let him live today, he will come out with another plan for his team tomorrow, if we kill him know, they will be headless (no back up plan).

I'm just gonna watch everybody and keep a list of his teammates I will share it at the end of the day, because I don't think they will let me live.
Quite the plan if it was true, but it will shatter once he dies and role is revealed, idk if anyone entire team would risk that
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,081
Gender
Female
Country
France
@Tatsumaki will you share your role or night actions? You said it's active right?
I'm still backreading but will answer since you mentioned me, yes I don't mind revealing now that I got some confirmations.

My results

N1: didnt input
N2: James guilty but turned out prosecutor
N3: Vandred was pissing me off so out of spite i got guilty on him too

Still either insane or paranoid
Thanks to this post I know I'm sane spy.
It would have been better if I came first and EH confirmed it afterwards, but eh can't help it.

N1: Hardy but he didn't move (went for him since he claimed spy)
N2: Evil3ye but was too late (he said he was gonna use his power the next night)
N3: EH got that he went for Vandred
It sounds convenient since I come after EH, but you guys can choose someone for me to target as confirmation again next night. I'll be fine since even if there are more escorts they got their hands busy with all the dets.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top