Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
What? I didn't say I don't trust Haya, I said I believe there are multiple mafia masons in game and she could have recruited one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How can she confirm that? She can't. She can only ask you what you were and believe in your word.
Yeah, plus the d1 hints I gave about my role that was on point with the troublemaker.
But you are free to believe what you wish.
I will just wait on the results, if EH is townie then our loss.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
What are you, Dawsie?
And who did you target now?
I suspect I WAS one of the roles mentioned in the special story reveals that got sticky-ed. Keyword being "was".
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, plus the d1 hints I gave about my role that was on point with the troublemaker.
But you are free to believe what you wish.
I will just wait on the results, if EH is townie then our loss.
Ah, active and that you don't know how it works. Considering it's your first game, who knows.
Not saying I suspect you per se, just saying exactly what I said: people should keep their doubts on you simply based on what this setup could be.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why would a Pirate go for you though, that's a pretty big gamble considering your activity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unless you're an illusion.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
He was online 15mins ago while I was pushing this so where's the EH that says non stop I'm mafia for suspecting him @.@
I was checkin something else. There's nothing I can do to stop a bunch of lunatics being led by another bunch of scum.
Game set.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Why would a Pirate go for you though, that's a pretty big gamble considering your activity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unless you're an illusion.
I doubt I'm an illusion. Too many other higher value targets.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
On the fourth twilight, gouge the head and kill



💀 Vote count 💀

Day 4 Ends in


💀 Votes [22/~22] [Updated till 2629] 💀

DO NOT FORGET TO BOLD YOUR VOTE.​
SonOfDaws - 6x (Shad [2326], Nii [2334], Cinera [2478], Gajeel [2487], Equaling Heaven [2494], Mazino [2629])
Nii - 5x (Evil3ye [2123] [2551], Maryxxi [2456] [2573], Asako [2546] [2577], GrySun [2132] [2592], JamesRye [2595])
Shobu_Yoruichi - 3x (Haya-san [2542], Tatsumaki [2545], Belserion [2443] [2628])
GrySun - 3x (digitaldude [2190], Erinyes [2347], Shobu_Yoruichi [2457])
Shad - 3x (AwkwardMisha [2414], SonOfDaws [2470], Vandred [1979] [2633])
Tatsumaki - 2x (GrySun [2132], Holt [2520])
Gajeel - 1x (Sakura Taichou [2339])
Maryxxi - 1x (Penalty Vote)


Penalties
Player Maryxxi receives one locked penalty vote for not voting yesterday. ​
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China


💀 End of Night 3💀

🗡

Immeasurable
Unfortunate departure
At last they perish

Alas, one noona
Retreats to the golden land
Yet life carries on

And then another
To her lover in the grave
My hosty heart aches


🗡

The Voyager Witches hereby declare in the
Blue
Truth the following deaths:


Faust
Mafia Strongman
Turned into Illusion Night 2



Farfalla
Doctor

Super Mason
Turned into Illusion Night 2


The Voyager Witches hereby declare in the Red Truth the following death:


Shinobi
Spirit Medium

Lover


🗡

LINK TO PADS ON DISCORD

​
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Damn, so even when lala act like a BG, she still gets killed ???

Also thanks other mafia for killing the fake det we were looking for


And @shinobi i never imagined you will betray our love shino, how dare you be in love with hardman
How could you leave meeeeeeeeeee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"EH IS THE LEAST TRUSTWORTHY DET CLAIM HURHUR OTHERS ARE SAFE"...

.....
...... Sorry for the runt and rudeness.
I just needed to put it all out.
Eh, well it happens dude :/
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
HA HA HAAAARDY LOVERRRRR !!!!!!!!!

And to think I only started being paranoid because his interactions with Gry :))))))))

Did not expect Gry to not be his lover tho XD, but at least We got the behind the scenes miscevious couple out of the picture! That's a win in my books!

damn farfalla claiming bg was actual doc, good play on her end, seems she was still killed n2 :(

sorry shinobi, but you were lover so not very sorry
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Townie, Mafia, and Third Party down, great. That's a successful night in my books.
RIP Farfs, thanks for having my back!

Two night 2 kills confirms at least two killing parties.

One fake Detective down out of cursed quadruple from yesterday - also one of the more trusted ones, double great!

I have found some fishy business on one of the two mafia corpses.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm a bit confused about the mafia alignments, are these different shades of red I'm seeing? Are they all the same? Would be helpful to clear that out first.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We lost good peps but still it was 3 scum and 2 town.

Reminder that the majority of golden land is mafia today. We might get to see someone killed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top