The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures. One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls. One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost. One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.
There is no reasoning to most of the votes anyway. Most of them are gut feelings, or at least the scums are trying to make it pass as gut feeling, so don't expect much from this lynch. I'd rather go for someone who hasn't claimed yet, but it looks like it won't be of much use this phase.
There is no reasoning to most of the votes anyway. Most of them are gut feelings, or at least the scums are trying to make it pass as gut feeling, so don't expect much from this lynch. I'd rather go for someone who hasn't claimed yet, but it looks like it won't be of much use this phase.
Well, Daws is a pretty good lynch option if you want to confirm Vandred, but assuming he's town, that's still one townie down. Are you going to take responsibility if he turns out town, Shad? You're gambling real hard here, but I enjoy seeing people taking such risks, so perhaps I should take up on your offer. I'll see.
Well, Daws is a pretty good lynch option if you want to confirm Vandred, but assuming he's town, that's still one townie down. Are you going to take responsibility if he turns out town, Shad? You're gambling real hard here, but I enjoy seeing people taking such risks, so perhaps I should take up on your offer. I'll see.
Why are you, remaining people, refusing to divulge your roles Day 4... We already have a ''spy'' and ''two'' mason recruiters in the open, not to forget a couple of detectives. What must you be to have such a greater value than those roles.
In my opinion, I think it's about deception in the Art of War. Some roles like doctor, spy, and prostitute have clear ways to make plays and counterplays for town and against enemies and so they also tend to have clearer reasons and valuable opportunities to fully reveal. However, other roles like mason, BP, and banshee have little to no clear play or counterplay opportunities via fully revealing other than affecting the town's trust in them.
That said, I suppose we do have a few more options available with Golden Land in play. Even if mafia can illusion a high value target after they reveal, that person still has a chance to be brought back via Golden Land IF townies have a majority. I'm not sure if that is the case now, but it is worth noting.
Another thing of note that goes back to your question, Gaj, is that all active roles are weaker to some degree due to the increasing high possibility of them targeting an illusion so that may affect the thought processes of others as well.
As for my vote, I'm not quite sure. I don't like Shad's recent behavior, but I don't like acting on so little either. I'll take a look back at my notes and make a quick decision soon.
In my opinion, I think it's about deception in the Art of War. Some roles like doctor, spy, and prostitute have clear ways to make plays and counterplays for town and against enemies and so they also tend to have clearer reasons and valuable opportunities to fully reveal. However, other roles like mason, BP, and banshee have little to no clear play or counterplay opportunities via fully revealing other than affecting the town's trust in them.
That said, I suppose we do have a few more options available with Golden Land in play. Even if mafia can illusion a high value target after they reveal, that person still has a chance to be brought back via Golden Land IF townies have a majority. I'm not sure if that is the case now, but it is worth noting.
Another thing of note that goes back to your question, Gaj, is that all active roles are weaker to some degree due to the increasing high possibility of them targeting an illusion so that may affect the thought processes of others as well.
As for my vote, I'm not quite sure. I don't like Shad's recent behavior, but I don't like acting on so little either. I'll take a look back at my notes and make a quick decision soon.
Well, that was a pretty quick read through your notes, wasn't it? lol
Well Daws, are you willing to be sacrificed so we can confirm Vandred if you turn out Town? Of course, if you turn out Town, Shad will be joining you soon after in the deadpad, so perhaps it's a win-win situation for you?
I'm havin a very difficult time trying to spot a mafioso between my voters last night. Jinx own team (judgin by color) voted her, even the lover. If I was to believe van is the scum (he said the train on Jinx didn't even needed his help) then it auto makes me the paranoid det.
If there's any, who do you guys think it might be?
It's still too early to find a pattern. That's a discussion to have when things become clearer which is still not the case as you can see from today's discussion.
Well, that was a pretty quick read through your notes, wasn't it? lol
Well Daws, are you willing to be sacrificed so we can confirm Vandred if you turn out Town? Of course, if you turn out Town, Shad will be joining you soon after in the deadpad, so perhaps it's a win-win situation for you?
Only looked at the claims. Bomb defuser is an extraordinarily weak role claim in a game of 31 people that don't even die half the time.
Gry's role that he "loves" raised an eyebrow too along with his less pointed behavior this game and odd interactions with Hardy, but that's not a cohesive enough narrative to justify a vote.
As for myself, I'm not interested in sacrificing myself for a careless plan or taking part in any plan that involves sacrificing another, but I don't particularly see my role as very valuable and I haven't been keeping up with the game all that much either. You've been alright this game, so no matter which direction you decide to vote in, I wouldn't hold much against ya.
Regardless, I am curious about your other suspects too
Night 1: Maryxxi (Gaap is a really cute girl).
Night 2: Digitaldude (getting Marmalade Lynched made me think he was a legitimate detective).
Night 3: Digitaldude (I didn't want to give up and find someone else to learn from (waiting till at least Night 5 to be useful), so I decided to stick with DD (even if there's a 50% chance that I'll be paranoid and therefore useless). I'm sceptical that I'll survive as long as Night 5 anyways).
I was finally able to learn the Detective role last night.
My initial powerless state is what I referred to by being asleep, and waking up was my metaphor for finally acquiring a role.
Only looked at the claims. Bomb defuser is an extraordinarily weak role claim in a game of 31 people that don't even die half the time.
Gry's role that he "loves" raised an eyebrow too along with his less pointed behavior this game and odd interactions with Hardy, but that's not a cohesive enough narrative to justify a vote.
As for myself, I'm not interested in sacrificing myself for a careless plan or taking part in any plan that involves sacrificing another, but I don't particularly see my role as very valuable and I haven't been keeping up with the game all that much either. You've been alright this game, so no matter which direction you decide to vote in, I wouldn't hold much against ya.
Regardless, I am curious about your other suspects too
I have never stated that I trusted Shad's claim, so do not worry about it.
Haven't frankly noticed much from GrySun this game, except for his more apathetic behaviour, but yes, right now, I wouldn't vote for him either.
It's particularly for those bolded reasons that I can agree, to some degree, with Shad's plan. I wouldn't even consider it if you were Doctor Super Mason, but as a plain mason, I guess there could be a certain worth to trying such sacrifice even if it pains me. If you're town, your situation is ''a two birds one stone'' situation where we can confirm Vandred without having to rely on his claims and get rid of mafia Shad (pretty bold move from his part, mafia bomb desperate to get rid of masons for his team?) the following day, so it wouldn't be in complete vain. I do not suspect you more than Shad or anything. I'm not even sure who to trust honestly (I've been playing around too much, so I didn't thoroughly analyze the game lol). I can say that I get some good vibes from Holt and Evil only though. So, it's not about you, but about what I think is the best option for today's lynch considering how foggy this game still is.
My perspective might be flawed though. Feel free to argue against it.
Night 1: Maryxxi (Gaap is a really cute girl).
Night 2: Digitaldude (getting Marmalade Lynched made me think he was a legitimate detective).
Night 3: Digitaldude (I didn't want to give up and find someone else to learn from (waiting till at least Night 5 to be useful), so I decided to stick with DD (even if there's a 50% chance that I'll be paranoid and therefore useless). I'm sceptical that I'll survive as long as Night 5 anyways).
I was finally able to learn the Detective role last night.
My initial powerless state is what I referred to by being asleep, and waking up was my metaphor for finally acquiring a role.
That's a pretty sharp mind for a beginner. I was wasting my time playing with candies in my first game while you're here spouting bourgeois words like paranoid and legitimate, and giving some first-class player explanation about your role usages. Even more surprising considering how you seemed to be lost at times throughout the game. Welp, something to remember for later I guess. Thank you for sharing your role.
I think you should look at the basics, we have 6 detectives but no results, if we don't move our asses we are not gonna get anywhere, today I've spent it all in the thread pressuring this supposed recruited mason and I was right he is mafia, and he team right now is trying to kill me, gry who I was talking to a lot to keep him updated with my investigation is sleeping, so I'm alone with a lot of people that didn't read me much.
So let look at the basics.
I'm actually playing!
I'm the one who started the case
I take full responsibility
Promising 4 days of lynch guaranteed
The risk this won't work is 0