Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
???? Shad you so weird today, look lambu never was going for a mason claim
He was going for an active
It make sense knowing how van is, he did it before when i was mason with him, not claiming he mason cuz it easily messed with by mafias
Why are u so after daws, honestly i find you more suspicious considering you never said your target as a defuser even tho you could have been breaking illusions or make evil track you down with his Mortician
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
But why is Shobu more sus than niichan? I found shobu more engaged than when he was mafia, although the treshold to that more engaged is not that large at all.
Honestly, I don't even remember she's in the game half the time and mixed her up with Erin, but even Erin claimed something. Claimed to be a part of the detective horde, but a claim nonetheless.

I think both Shobu and Nii are lynchable for much the same reasons
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So are we killing Daws to prove Van's MR claim?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
???? Shad you so weird today, look lambu never was going for a mason claim
He was going for an active
It make sense knowing how van is, he did it before when i was mason with him, not claiming he mason cuz it easily messed with by mafias
Why are u so after daws, honestly i find you more suspicious considering you never said your target as a defuser even tho you could have been breaking illusions or make evil track you down with his Mortician
So you are ok with leaving the recruiter claim uncheck?
You think we should just all votes randomly and hope we hit a scum again?

I've made a case on this lynch, if you don't like it or didn't feel it was convincing, just vote on another case then.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So you are ok with leaving the recruiter claim uncheck?
You think we should just all votes randomly and hope we hit a scum again?

I've made a case on this lynch, if you don't like it or didn't feel it was convincing, just vote on another case then.
I worry about him later as recruiter chan can recruit to confirm people
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So are we killing Daws to prove Van's MR claim?
Shad wanna go for me, but I don't agree, think going for those that didn't claim is better aka we picked nii
Cuz evil chan went with nii
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Answer seems pretty straight forward though, no?
I'm not sure actually asked gry and he didn't have an answer, I'm my self didn't have time to care about that as I was fighting a team of mafia


Please answer it if you have an answer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

James we are shooting again xD

Join the cowboys or miss your chance to be a hero again xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Damn I‘m not home for the last hours, it sucks.

!votelock Nii since this is the only 3rd option people look like they‘re going with and not shobu
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I worry about him later as recruiter chan can recruit to confirm people
No, you guys live in Wonderland in your heads, 2 killing parties, the game won't go as long as you think.


Don't be lazy, asako.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I doubt we gonna get enough votes on Nii, but let's see: Votekill Nii. @Copy Panda
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm not sure actually asked gry and he didn't have an answer, I'm my self didn't have time to care about that as I was fighting a team of mafia


Please answer it if you have an answer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

James we are shooting again xD

Join the cowboys or miss your chance to be a hero again xD
Gry had an answer, Vand recruited lambu N1, just read my bigger post
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Asako pliz could you tell me your thoughts about Gry ? do you trust him, if so why ? I noticed you were careful to never mention him.
I have bad flashback about gry, honestly i do trust him but I'm not good at reading gry, i have bad flashback to what happen in saint seiya
Did i never mention gry ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could he be your N3 target ? 🤔
No, i can say that
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Gry had an answer, Vand recruited lambu N1, just read my bigger post
No he didn't, why did van reveal recruiter to save a 1 mason that didn't want to talk?

Is that how you claim second recruiter?
He was hinting at detective, van lied to you and you just believed him.

Also gry, remember how this day started for you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No he didn't, why did van reveal recruiter to save a 1 mason that didn't want to talk?

Is that how you claim second recruiter?
He was hinting at detective, van lied to you and you just believed him.

Also gry, remember how this day started for you.
Oh gry you locked?
It fine you did what you could.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Belserion @Cinera @Gajeel @Equaling Heaven wanna switch for nii?
Funny how you tagged everyone for changing votes, but me ? :teehee
I m glad you know i wont change my vote just bc Im asked to, not that i trust Nii, far from it, but gry is my top sucpicous one, here .

Did i never mention gry ?
I dont think you gave your thoughts about him, or did i missed some posts ? I do still have pages to catch, tho. Ok Thxs for sharing your opinion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top