Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Funny how you tagged everyone for changing votes, but me ? :teehee
I m glad you know i wont change my vote just bc Im asked to, not that i trust Nii, far from it,
Actually i tagged the daws gang that voted him expect shad cuz i know he won't change
You not even in my mind erin
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Why do you want so badly to save Son ?
Cuz van can confirm they mason team by recruiting someone else
I prefer that then killing one now
Plus the fact that nii never claimed so he not helping us at all, seems like mafia stalling for time
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Cuz van can confirm they mason team by recruiting someone else
I prefer that then killing one now
Plus the fact that nii never claimed so he not helping us at all, seems like mafia stalling for time
Asako the recruiter is scum, he will either kill super masons like farf, or confirm his teammate.

Waiting is not the solution.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Actually i tagged the daws gang that voted him expect shad cuz i know he won't change
You not even in my mind erin
Yeah your moves are so suspicious Asa-chan, i m sorry I cant trust you at all. as much as both Son and Nii are suspicious, Im not liking at all, how you try to push towards Nii lynching. even if I dont trust him.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
oh FFS 13 mins left and what the fuck happened xD
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah your moves are so suspicious Asa-chan, i m sorry I cant trust you at all. as much as both Son and Nii are suspicious, Im not liking at all, how you try to push towards Nii lynching. even if I dont trust him.
I agree, but they just didn't read the thread I think.

Look at the basics guys if you find have info to make a call.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i was in class till now can someone say the summary fast?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

son has 6 votes nii 5 what happened here?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Technically I went for shobu first but switch when our lord and saviour evil chan went with nii
Wasn't Nii hinting at bomb? Would have preferred Shobu tbh.
He is ?

Asako the recruiter is scum, he will either kill super masons like farf, or confirm his teammate.

Waiting is not the solution.
U know what @Vandred wanna recruit this toy that been screaming for your team death
@Tatsumaki go spy on van and see if he goes for shad



Everyone happy then
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I rlly dont know who to go for
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
why is nii up the vote lynch?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I rlly dont know who to go for
Go for daws, and if I'm wrong, lynch me tomorrow, I take full responsibility.

If I'm lying and Dawes is real

You trade a mafia with a roleless uncopetative mason
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why is nii up the vote lynch?
No idea
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so you think mentor and mentee because he has only recruited one person in the 3 nights
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nah you bitch let van recruit you if you so sure they mafia team
And tatsu spy on that van guy
Fucking hell dude
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top