Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,722
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Morning. I'm just waking up. I'll try and catch up on this day's phase.

I investigated GrySun last night and got a Guilty result. (I chose him because IIRC he was one of the leading wagons).

If I'm Insane, then he's innocent.
If I'm paranoid, then we don't have any information.

All things considered, I think he's Town.
All of the detectives will have to post all of their results combined, we can't keep up with your stories anymore. Pls say again N1, N2, N3, N4. Go.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Surprisingly, no one died from the mechanics so far (unless I missed one?), even with a majority of scums in the Golden Land. That's pretty good.
How do you know? Mechanic kill turns a player into an Illusion akin to a regular kill. Or do you mean the shattered person‘s text would read „was turned Illusion by golden land“? I think hosts would leave it ambiguous.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘m afraid Shad is likely a Mentee trying to die so that his Mentor can pick up a strong trusted townie, or is a townie like in the Civ gamebeing stubborn to the last. Or final red mafia trying to have fun hm.
We‘ll probably have to vote him out of necessity, but I don‘t want other players hiding low today.

Explain why van didn't vote to save a person he knows is town.

Explain why Daws was still trying to argue until the end of the day but still couldn't say ANYTHING.

Explain why he didn't vote to save himself even tho he was there.

Explain why he sounded so pissed and didn't like his death post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Let see were gry think this all means.

All I can think of is:
- mafia pirate
- lambu
I think this means you don‘t know how to admit mistakes. Your new theory also has several major flaws:
1. No time. Pirate couldn‘t have stolen a recruiter and gotten Lambu and Daws fast enough, even with a N1 lucky Recruiter steal.
2. It‘s just you twisting their actions into something that doesn‘t make sense. I‘ve seen plenty of times townies not save themselves with their own votes, usually being distracted/low on time and the phase ends in their face. That‘s what Vand says happened and that‘s what I think is most likely.
3. Daws was townie, nothing would prevent him from talking like you claim. If he had info that Vand was mafia there is nothing preventing him from sharing it.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I tried recruiting James yesterday, but didn't receive a PM.

So, Asako turned into an illusion N2 with others suspecting they are illusions. I wonder if this town is already a ghost town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that I'm able to concentrate:
:notlikethis

I've only played two mafia games, and yesterday was the most frustrating lynch that I witnessed so far. Why some people are this stubborn (I'm talking about you, Shad)? With the Lambu plothole, at worst, Daws looked 90% townie. In the second half of the day after people posted about it more, other players looked more suspicious than him. We could've focused on them and delayed the second recruiter case to another day after narrowing down their identity.

And just to make things clear, a pirate didn't steal the role from me, I can't recruit because I targeted a mafia N2.
This game can make a person experience a wide range of emotions~
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
All of the detectives will have to post all of their results combined, we can't keep up with your stories anymore. Pls say again N1, N2, N3, N4. Go.
I started out as an Apprentice and only learned detective Night 3.

Night 4 was my first night as a detective.


But I endorse your suggestion.

@digitaldude, @Erinyes, @Equaling Heaven: your results please.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,136
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I investigated on Shad and go innocent again. So unless theres a mafia boss among my targets, Im very likely naive.

N1 -> gry - innocent
N2 ->Asako - no results ( got blocked)
N3 -> James - Innocent
N4-> Shad - Innocent.

Catching up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why is everyone so sure there is a SS ? I think its presence would make things even more complicated for the hosts.
Seriously ? How so ? If anything, the mechanics are what would make things more complicated. There were only red mafia showing so far, it makes sense there's 1 or 2 third parties unless one of them is a doctor kill, but with a game this size, 3 killing parties makes sense, I think too there's an SS.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not if the recruiter is a mafia pirate
How can a mafia pirate recruit ? Mafia pirate steals a role and target becomes roleless.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Morning. I'm just waking up. I'll try and catch up on this day's phase.

I investigated GrySun last night and got a Guilty result. (I chose him because IIRC he was one of the leading wagons).

If I'm Insane, then he's innocent.
If I'm paranoid, then we don't have any information.

All things considered, I think he's Town.
What were your other targets and results, again, please.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
@Nii: do you mind saying anything? You've only been liking posts so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well that was an interesting experience yesterday, when I checked the thread and saw more and more people voting for me out of nowhere lol. Almost gave me a heart attack there... :XD Going out like that would've been really annoying.

Shame about Daws, I agree that by the end it was relatively clear he's most likely mason. And now Shad is the obvious pick, but Erin's result at least doesn't confirm anything, sadly.

I'll just come out and say my role now. I was a Pirate. Considered using my role on N2 already, but always remained unsure who I should target... Potential mafia all around, and I didn't really want to steal a confirmed townie's role. But I did steal a role yesterday, so I could confirm one more person as townie now. Not sure if it's wise to reveal what I got and who I targeted yet, but if you guys really want me to I can say it, because lynching me would be wasting another dayphase.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I was a Pirate. Considered using my role on N2 already, but always remained unsure who I should target... Potential mafia all around, and I didn't really want to steal a confirmed townie's role. But I did steal a role yesterday, so I could confirm one more person as townie now. Not sure if it's wise to reveal what I got and who I targeted yet, but if you guys really want me to I can say it, because lynching me would be wasting another dayphase.
Let me take a wild guess here. You stole one of the detectives and will contrinue the strike of utterly useless results.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I got guilty on grysun.
All results at once digital
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well that was an interesting experience yesterday, when I checked the thread and saw more and more people voting for me out of nowhere lol. Almost gave me a heart attack there... :XD Going out like that would've been really annoying.

Shame about Daws, I agree that by the end it was relatively clear he's most likely mason. And now Shad is the obvious pick, but Erin's result at least doesn't confirm anything, sadly.

I'll just come out and say my role now. I was a Pirate. Considered using my role on N2 already, but always remained unsure who I should target... Potential mafia all around, and I didn't really want to steal a confirmed townie's role. But I did steal a role yesterday, so I could confirm one more person as townie now. Not sure if it's wise to reveal what I got and who I targeted yet, but if you guys really want me to I can say it, because lynching me would be wasting another dayphase.
So you saw yesterday that Daws was clearly town, yet still let him die? I saw you lurking during the end. All this + the secrecy of the last 4 days just to claim a Pirate?
You are 100% mafia Nii.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I'll just come out and say my role now. I was a Pirate. Considered using my role on N2 already, but always remained unsure who I should target... Potential mafia all around, and I didn't really want to steal a confirmed townie's role. But I did steal a role yesterday, so I could confirm one more person as townie now. Not sure if it's wise to reveal what I got and who I targeted yet, but if you guys really want me to I can say it, because lynching me would be wasting another dayphase.
I'd appreciate it if you did.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


💀 End of Night 4💀

uuu uuu uuu uuu uuu
Stop saying uuu so much
I hate Maria

🗡

The Voyager Witches hereby declare in the
Blue
Truth the following deaths:


Asako
Apprentice

Turned into Illusion Night 2


🗡

LINK TO PADS ON DISCORD

​
Night 2? That's early. Was Asako following someone twice in night 1 or 2? From What I remember she said more something of the lines that she got her role in night 3 but that wouldn't make sense considering she "lost" her apprentice role in night 2 and was only an illusion. Gotta recheck her posts, but I'm sure she said something on the lines that made it sound like she can prove somebody's role meaning she got a role and then got killed in night 2.

Oh I‘m still alive, sweet.

Asako was Illusioned that long ago? Damn.

Honestly no idea what to say to some of you for last day‘s lynch, the disappointment is too big.
Yeah, that was Bull. Nii our pirate should have died not Daws our Mason. It was 6 vs 5 votes too and all Daws had to do to save himself was to vote for Nii, he had ten minutes left and did nothing. No idea why, Probably thought his death would prove Vandred's MR claim and look what Shad does today: Throw shade at Van's claim, lol.

Asako is apprentice, hmmm thought she was baiting for bp with her early hints, she said her targets? She died from learning?
Dunno, 2 nights could mean so but then again I am sure she said something on the lines that made you think she got a role already. And if she died night 2 due learning she wouldn't have gained a role and could have told so everyone. After all after 3 nights on the same target she would know something is up especially after Escort was lynched.

There‘s certainly scum among the Daws voters, that went for a mindless lynch against what would normally be their better judgement.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You and Daws too. You wasted your vote on shobu instead of Nii, Daws didn‘t even try to save himself. The disappointment really runs deep there.
Totallly scum among the Daws voters.

Today either Nii, Shobu or Shad should get lynched, no way around it. We probably got a bunch of useless naive and paranoid detctives and I don't mind leaving those for later especially since we got another killing party who already illusioned a strongman and might do so again.
Also @Shad , leave Vandred alone, you had your Daws blood, Daws was legit so for now Van is also legit until a det finds out otherwise (Mafia Pirate still counts as guilty correct @GrySun ?). You had your fun yesterday and an innocent died while we could have gotten rid of Nii who's sus as heck.

@Holt Since you're avenger you should name your targets so far as then we might be able to trigger your kill action with our normal actions by scattering the illusions, then you can use the kill on one of our sus role claimers. After all your targets might be dead already they simply haven't shattered yet.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So our confirmed townies are james and vandread?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also hayasan and awkward misha?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Tatsumaki did you catch a mafia?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What'he hell dude I'm going insane with this det thing.

N1: no target
N2: james
N3: vandred
N4: erin

All of them guilty.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top