Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why are the detectives investigating other detectives, man we are dumb.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Because nobody believed my claim and Im the only det that had his targets confirmed and why should I blindly believe yours? Im pretty much insane it doesnt matter who i pick. It was you or her but I gave you the benefit of the doubt because you was the one who helped us lynch marm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Paranoid* i mean
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
why van didnt save Son ? and why did he claim det ? I don't get it he knew Son's role and let him die .... seriously what kind of masons team are you ? 1st Cresc betraying Marm lol, Van betraying Son ( is it revenge from DB game ? )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is also dead detective lambu, maybe he was the sane one.
I thought he was doc ?

edit typo
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I bet tatsumaki is dead already. Mafia knows she confirmed a townie in me so they took her down to prevent it from keep happening. Maybe today is her last result
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why are the detectives investigating other detectives, man we are dumb.
I honstly did it because I thought if we could at least solve the Unlimted Detective Works we could start to focus on everyone else and at least put an end to this drama. As I said everybody was saying I was the least trustworthy det and Faust was the opposite. He flipped mafia and d5 we the dets can't for shit see who's at least insane or somewhat useful.

It feels like we are trying to win this game by ourselves and some doesnt even reveal, other reveal multiple roles. I can see mafia watching us every phase and laughing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because nobody believed my claim and Im the only det that had his targets confirmed and why should I blindly believe yours? Im pretty much insane it doesnt matter who i pick. It was you or her but I gave you the benefit of the doubt because you was the one who helped us lynch marm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Paranoid* i mean
Walk me through your thought process when you decide who to investigate? You get a guilty on a proven town(James), so the next course of action should be to try and get an Innocent result, meaning you must target a mafia.
But you go for the Dets and not Shad/Daws-voters?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erin was Escort blocked a phase too.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Let me take a wild guess here. You stole one of the detectives and will contrinue the strike of utterly useless results.
Burning all detectives, you're on fire this game Herms : D But yes, I did.

I got guilty on marmalade, haya-san, equaling heaven and grysun
You are very likely insane, so once you get an innocent we have ourselves a mafia member. Same for Cinera, good thing she learned from you.

So you saw yesterday that Daws was clearly town, yet still let him die? I saw you lurking during the end. All this + the secrecy of the last 4 days just to claim a Pirate?
You are 100% mafia Nii.
What was I supposed to do, push for someone else out of left field in the last hour, like Asako did? Think that was the last time I checked, and there really wasn't much of an option at this point, nor time, because I had to work :XD

Want me to say who I confirmed last night? Maybe then you'll believe me. Sorry to say this dude, but your bad judgment this game is simply continuing.
Also, what about your results? Maybe I missed them but I didn't see anything yet.

What'he hell dude I'm going insane with this det thing.

N1: no target
N2: james
N3: vandred
N4: erin

All of them guilty.
You are very likely paranoid, yeah. That or we have two insane detectives (bc pandagame), but that seems unlikely for now.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Why was your hint „less is more“ @Belserion ?
Because I didn't get a fancy role title (det, doc etc). Technically roleless. But then Townie has the potential to be a few roles like Miller, Death Miller, Sleeper. More. Didn't think (I had it last game until daws saved me) would have been the best hint. A little too obvious.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I investigated on Shad and go innocent again. So unless theres a mafia boss among my targets, Im very likely naive.

N1 -> gry - innocent
N2 ->Asako - no results ( got blocked)
N3 -> James - Innocent
N4-> Shad - Innocent.

Catching up.
Forgot to include you, but I think there's a good chance you're sane. Ofc naive is still an option, which we could kind of confirm if we kill Shad today. He probably won't recover from pushing so hard for Daws, anyways... But let's see what today brings.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What was I supposed to do, push for someone else out of left field in the last hour, like Asako did? Think that was the last time I checked, and there really wasn't much of an option at this point, nor time, because I had to work :XD

Want me to say who I confirmed last night? Maybe then you'll believe me. Sorry to say this dude, but your bad judgment this game is simply continuing.
Also, what about your results? Maybe I missed them but I didn't see anything yet.
Are you seriously asking me what you‘re supposed to do when you see a townie being lynched? A townie says it‘s a bad idea, changes vote.
A mafia stays silent and lets it happen.

Saving your skin instead of a confirmed townie is even worse. Textbook mafia play. And no your target doesn‘t change anything for me. Enough to hear you wasted it on a Det and not on either Evil or Tatsu to actually get results that can prove you to some extent? You wait all these phases for the Dets that were our all along? And not taking Doctor from Mazino either since usually mafias kill Doctor claimers.

If it‘s bad judgement in hindsight I‘ll accept it, but in the moment I am not buying what you‘re selling in the slightest. A shame you survived last day.
 
Last edited:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Walk me through your thought process when you decide who to investigate? You get a guilty on a proven town(James), so the next course of action should be to try and get an Innocent result, meaning you must target a mafia.
But you go for the Dets and not Shad/Daws-voters?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erin was Escort blocked a phase too.
I just added more things above. This "detective game" is gettin in our way instead of helping because none of us can get result.

You guys must see it as absurd but my only goal was to eliminate this topic already.

I have so many people I want to target that it drives me crazy. I want to check Sakura's bp claim, I'm feeling Misha is kinda shy compared to the first few days. There are players still laying low on the game that it sometimes make me think if they could be mafia leaving us alone to kill each other.

Yet we are still stuck in the sanity panel.
We don't even put any thought on the people that raised 8 votes against me to save jinx. _o_
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
N1 Holt innocent
N2 Haya innocent
N3 Tatsu no result
N4 Mazino innocent

I thought I was an Illusion but I can confirm that they still have an Escort that can block players. Why they never blocked Evil before he confirmed a bunch of townies I don‘t know, but I‘d assume it‘s the same guy that blocked Erin. Was waiting to see if anyone claims to have been blocked today so I can vouch for them, but nobody is saying it which is strange.

Perhaps the Escort had to kill since it‘s the last member with Demon‘s death yesterday? If they really had 2 Escorts.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Tatsumaki please show up already and tell us who you got. :crying
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And Mazino because his sneaky late vote to save Nii looked really bad.

Honestly I‘d think Mazino and Nii are Mentor+Mentee, if not for Mazino getting Mentor/Mentee far too many times and it just being ridiculous odds, but something to keep in mind. Nii would be the Mentor in this case for Mazino to save.

And I‘m likely then Naive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tatsumaki please show up already and tell us who you got. :crying
She already said it. Check first/2nd page of this day.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
And Mazino because his sneaky late vote to save Nii looked really bad.

Honestly I‘d think Mazino and Nii are Mentor+Mentee, if not for Mazino getting Mentor/Mentee far too many times and it just being ridiculous odds, but something to keep in mind. Nii would be the Mentor in this case for Mazino to save.

And I‘m likely then Naive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



She already said it. Check first/2nd page of this day.
Im on mobile havent seen her around. Sorry.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Are you seriously asking me what you‘re supposed to do when you see a townie being lynched? A townie says it‘s a bad idea, changes vote.
A mafia stays silent and lets it happen.

Sawing your skin instead of a confirmed townie is even worse. Textbook mafia play. And no your target doesn‘t change anything for me. Enough to hear you wasted it on a Det and not on either Evil or Tatsu to actually get results that can prove you to some extent? You wait all these phases for the Dets that were our all along? And not taking Doctor from Mazino either since usually mafias kill Doctor claimers.

If it‘s bad judgement in hindsight I‘ll accept it, but in the moment I am not buying what you‘re selling in the slightest. A shame you survived last day.
Savage :lmao calm down my friend.

First things first, as I said, I had to work. No time to push for another member, and pushing hard for someone else when there's barely any time left isn't exactly a good look either.

And I didn't save anyone's skin because I didn't even have a single vote at the time? Maybe Evil IIRC, but I honestly didn't even expect to get lynched in that short timeframe. Hence why I was like "uh, what..." when I read the thread after it closed.

About the waste target, I didn't want to cripple a confirmed townie. The idea here was to potentially find a mafia member in case I don't get the role, because with the Escort gone that would have very likely meant I'm an illusion. Also not sure what's the point in me taking a doctor role, it's just switching from one guy to the other :confused couldn't exactly keep silent about it at this point, so that would've been useless.

No bad judgment to find here, better focus on someone else and actually make the first correct guess this game :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top