Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why are we discussing killing townie, we need to vote on who we think the mafia is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes while Gry waits.

Let talk.



You need to ask me more specific question, but too get the ball rolling.

Would you claim recruiter to save Daws?

If yes: would then waste your vote and let Daws die?
did you use your defuse role?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why are we discussing killing townie, we need to vote on who we think the mafia is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



did you use your defuse role?
Not yet, still have the ability.
I can use it in the end game to confirm if I'm an illusion or not, but that irrelevant now, since I'm the one getting lycheed today by the look of it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

FYI, I'm not voting Gry,

Gry didn't look like one of the Red scum, and I've already found the TP, It Van.

So I'm voting Van only or Nii since there 'recruiter' also didn't pick him for yesterday lynch, but I'm not confident about Nii, I'm confident about Van.

That it, if these 2 are not voted today, then I'm not voting.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
That my issue with Van. when did Son got recruited N1 or N2
Daws said he was recruited N2
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Copy Panda @Purity of Magi

If a mafia pirate steals the recruiter role.
Can he recruit townies with it?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Daws said he was recruited N2
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Copy Panda @Purity of Magi

If a mafia pirate steals the recruiter role.
Can he recruit townies with it?
What a very interesting and thoughtful question. I wonder.. hm.. let's see.... if a mafia pirate steals a role.. can he/she use it?
Personally, it will steal a role just for giggles and recruiting chips.

 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok so your theory is that Van is mafia pirate, who stole Mason recruiter role from Haya and who recruited N1 lambu and N2 Son ?
- Haya recruited on N1 Misha, she got no result on N2 (likely died by targetting mafia), she didnt use her role on N3, and got no result on N4. That could work if she hadnt recruited anyone on N1, since from N2 she never recruited again, i do think she died by targetting Crescent tho. But she recruited on N1. So 2 masons were recruited, that's why your theory is weird.

That said Im det, so priority 2 . I can target tonight Haya :
- if she dies it means she was an illusion, and my action would made her pop
- if she's still here next round it means, she was not an illusion up to Night 5. even if scum kills her, she would become an illusion after my night action. Does it make sense ?

But out of curiousity why are you so certain of that theory of yours ? your tenacity makes you even more suspicious.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@GrySun All your salt aside, you still haven't said a word about who you investigated last nightphase.

I see the whole pirate town as a role meant to save a role from someone who could be killed due to his/her hints/reveal. therefore I wold have stolen likely Evil or Tatsu roles if I were pirate, the most useful ones.
A mafia pirate would likely do the same, they usually aim for the more useful roles so townies are deprived from them, thats why targetting gry seems weird imo.
edit typo
You are right about that, but what is the point in me taking, say a doctor role? At this point I would still openly have to claim, and everyone, including mafia, would know that the role likely switched to me. Not like I could say "I will reveal in due time which role I got", not enough people would believe me.

I stole from Gry because like you, I suspected him, and we just had way too many detective claims. Thought if I don't receive a PM that confirms I stole the role, I could tell everyone that my pirating failed, which would have made it very likely Gry is mafia. If not, we have a confirmed townie. And I think you and someone else investigated him already, so that could help with identifying sanities. Felt like the best option by that time.

Well we dont know who is alive, who is not.

Anyway I m still voting gry for same reasons as yesterday but willing to change if there are new reveals/infos. I hesitated between him and shad but both are equally suspicious... I m still not convinced with some stuff like avenger, pirate... and i need to hear aboout holt targets. ah andt theres shobu...

Votekill gry for now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

8th day playing and still 20 players in the game ! -_-; at this point we will never reach the end ! :notlikethis

I m wondering how many among us are illusions.
Please don't Erin, he's townie. He can't be third party or mafia, or else I couldn't have stolen his role. I get you don't trust him because I was the same, but we should look for other suspects.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ok so your theory is that Van is mafia pirate, who stole Mason recruiter role from Haya and who recruited N1 lambu and N2 Son ?
- Haya recruited on N1 Misha, she got no result on N2 (likely died by targetting mafia), she didnt use her role on N3, and got no result on N4. That could work if she hadnt recruited anyone on N1, since from N2 she never recruited again, i do think she died by targetting Crescent tho. But she recruited on N1. So 2 masons were recruited, that's why your theory is weird.

That said Im det, so priority 2 . I can target tonight Haya :
- if she dies it means she was an illusion, and my action would made her pop
- if she's still here next round it means, she was not an illusion up to Night 5. even if scum kills her, she would become an illusion after my night action. Does it make sense ?

But out of curiousity why are you so certain of that theory of yours ? your tenacity makes you even more suspicious.
I see, this makes a lot of sense!
Can you tell me if it also doesn't work with Lambu being the recruiter that they stole from?

Like the technical reasons as you did with haya
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok so your theory is that Van is mafia pirate, who stole Mason recruiter role from Haya and who recruited N1 lambu and N2 Son ?
- Haya recruited on N1 Misha, she got no result on N2 (likely died by targetting mafia), she didnt use her role on N3, and got no result on N4. That could work if she hadnt recruited anyone on N1, since from N2 she never recruited again, i do think she died by targetting Crescent tho. But she recruited on N1. So 2 masons were recruited, that's why your theory is weird.

That said Im det, so priority 2 . I can target tonight Haya :
- if she dies it means she was an illusion, and my action would made her pop
- if she's still here next round it means, she was not an illusion up to Night 5. even if scum kills her, she would become an illusion after my night action. Does it make sense ?

But out of curiousity why are you so certain of that theory of yours ? your tenacity makes you even more suspicious.
I think Haya is safe tbh, she claimed so early, by that point it was a pretty huge gamble to say you're a recruiter.

Also yes the theory from Shad doesn't work, because you only receive the role after the nightphase is over. But he very likely recruited two people (Lambu, Daws), so he couldn't have stolen the masion recruiter N1. So far me, Vandred is more or less confirmed townie as well.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think Haya is safe tbh, she claimed so early, by that point it was a pretty huge gamble to say you're a recruiter.

Also yes the theory from Shad doesn't work, because you only receive the role after the nightphase is over. But he very likely recruited two people (Lambu, Daws), so he couldn't have stolen the masion recruiter N1. So far me, Vandred is more or less confirmed townie as well.
If he steals the recruiter on N1, I think he still recruits.
And the pirate and the N1 target became both in a group.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I think Haya is safe tbh, she claimed so early, by that point it was a pretty huge gamble to say you're a recruiter.
Yeah i know, that shes cleared 200% in my eyes. but what shad implies is that her role was stolen, by mafia pirate. I honestly dont think so, but i can check.

edit typo
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah i know, that shes cleared 200% in my eayes. but what shad implies is that her role was stolen, by mafia pirate. I honestly dont think so, but i can check.
Lambu is the second recruiter 😭
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Also yes the theory from Shad doesn't work, because you only receive the role after the nightphase is over.
Yeah that was my whole point and why i dont get at all why he keeps bringing that, it could have worked if only a mason recruited, on N1, theres no way a Pirate could steal a MR on N1 and use it on N1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lambu is the second recruiter 😭
Oh no its not possible at all. he would have died as townie not as mason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oh no its not possible at all. he would have died as townie not as mason.
This is the only reason people bring up to counter.
Can you quote the rules, I don't trust panda!

I'm joking.

I mean could this be somehow not true you think.
I can't think further than this point.

You solve this, we know for sure if van is confirmed or no.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
N1 Holt innocent
N2 Haya innocent
N3 Tatsu no result
N4 Mazino innocent

I thought I was an Illusion but I can confirm that they still have an Escort that can block players. Why they never blocked Evil before he confirmed a bunch of townies I don‘t know, but I‘d assume it‘s the same guy that blocked Erin. Was waiting to see if anyone claims to have been blocked today so I can vouch for them, but nobody is saying it which is strange.

Perhaps the Escort had to kill since it‘s the last member with Demon‘s death yesterday? If they really had 2 Escorts.
Sorry, missed this one before. It's true that's kind of strange, could be what you said. Or the Escort (maybe even a Prositute) blocked someone who didn't use an action, or a mafia member. Ofc maybe there's no prositute at all, but shouldn't be impossible?

About your results, hard to say what to make of it. Erin has two confirmed townies on her list (you and James IIRC), and you kind of have one (Haya), so both of you could still be naive... Erin feels like the more likely sane detective, but no way to confirm it atm.

Which reminds me of Holt's avenger claim, funny how no one really questioned that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If he steals the recruiter on N1, I think he still recruits.
And the pirate and the N1 target became both in a group.
I just pirated last night, I know how it works :XD I only got the PM after the nightphase was over, there's no way to perform your action the same night you steal the role.

Yeah i know, that shes cleared 200% in my eyes. but what shad implies is that her role was stolen, by mafia pirate. I honestly dont think so, but i can check.

edit typo
You could, but that would be a waste for your investigation. You need to find out your sanity, so probably best to target the most suspicious. If you still distrust Gry too much next dayphase, you can check him, but I can only say he's 100% innocent, else I couldn't have received his role.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If he steals the recruiter on N1, I think he still recruits.
And the pirate and the N1 target became both in a group.
This is not how it works. Pirate is not Necromancer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top