Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,738
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Van meanwhile there is a lot of things still shady about you.

How to you explain not being blocked, Gry said he wasn't blocked tonight.

Why didn't you save Dawson?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred sorry I didn't tag you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If really nobody was blocked then the Escort had to do the kill as the last member?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If really nobody was blocked then the Escort had to do the kill as the last member?
We didn't lynch scum yesterday, so nothing has changed since you were blocked I think.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Shad, I don't understand why you are so fixated on Vandred even after Daws turned townie. It's almost as if you know something that you can't fully disclose to town. That's the only reason I can come with from seeing how confident you are that Vandred is scum.

This whole phase is making me feel nauseous, maybe it was a bad idea to join this big game lol.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Nii if you distrust Gry so much why did you steal his role?
i have a feeling they're together somehow, trying to get into arguments and contradict each other to avoid being put in the same boat.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Demon was hostkilled no?
Oh yeah that happened.
But still it just a possibility, I want to hear van response before yours :(
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I don't have an answer to the lambu case.
But I already found the team of 5
Mary, Daws, Misha, EH and Van.

Soon all these would vote me.

Current vote


Missing Van and EH.

So if evil is really not planning to be here today, that 6 votes I will get today for sure.
wow, I haven't had direct interactions with them, you do realize that?
Just because we voted for you? That's it?
Well, which one is it, are we EH defenders, or are we a Team ?
I voted you mostly on how you reacted yesterday and afterwards I got too sleepy to keep up with the thread. Either way my vote wouldn't have put you in any danger, so now your reaction at least for me seems a bit over the top

Let's not forget you also had a few more votes before, if I remember correctly, Evil Eye voted you as a placeholder.
Why wouldn't you also put Evil eye on the list? Just because he backed out?

I feel like you are grasping for straws
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shad, I don't understand why you are so fixated on Vandred even after Daws turned townie. It's almost as if you know something that you can't fully disclose to town. That's the only reason I can come with from seeing how confident you are that Vandred is scum.

This whole phase is making me feel nauseous, maybe it was a bad idea to join this big game lol.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Sorry for asking van questions guys, I will just wait for detectives results, sometimes I go
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Van meanwhile there is a lot of things still shady about you.

How to you explain not being blocked, Gry said he wasn't blocked tonight.

Why didn't you save Dawson?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred sorry I didn't tag you.
*sigh* Another game, another time I have to keep repeating myself because my posts are being ignored.

I got on the thread with half an hour on the clock, ten pages to go, Daws was leading by a landslide, and by the time I finished reading all the intricately senseless arguments on why Daws must die, I posted with 30 seconds left, voted right after, and only then realized the votes I was looking at were old and the situation wasn't 6-3-3-2 anymore.

Why would anyone care about blocking me? They don't know whom I'm going to target, so they can't know if it will backfire on them if I went for their mafia; I can't confirm anyone in a game where mafias have Mafia Mason as secondary; and best-case scenario for them, I erase a townie role without confirming them.

But hey, if you're saying I was a priority target for your mafia, then it's nice to know you guys failed.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Shad you claimed defuser?

@Shobu_Yoruichi reveal, what do u mean reveal tomorrow, we literally have millions of det and doc out
Passive aren't that important to not claim, form what I'm seeing you just stalling for time to see what others claim and then claim yourself




Screams scum

Btw, who else didn't claim yet, seriously need to make a list of all those that did claim and those that didn't yet
DD - Detective /might be insane
Erin - Detective / had good results ?
EH - Detective / might be paranoid or insane
Grysun - Detective / had good results?
Cinera - Role: Apprentice - Detective
''Night 1: Maryxxi (Gaap is a really cute girl).
Night 2: Digitaldude (getting Marmalade Lynched made me think he was a legitimate detective).
Night 3: Digitaldude (I didn't want to give up and find someone else to learn from (waiting till at least Night 5 to be useful), so I decided to stick with DD (even if there's a 50% chance that I'll be paranoid and therefore useless). I'm skeptical that I'll survive as long as Night 5 anyways).


Misha - Recruited Mason lost Troublemaker

Shad - Mason ? Bomb disposal

Nii - dawson hinted at being a bomb ( Dawson said : So the very first two votes on me are claiming "bomb defuser" and the "bomb"?..)



Vandred - Mason Recruiter

EvilEye - Mortician

Gajeel - Paranoid Gun Owner

James Rye - Prosecutor

Belserion - '' Ok. I'm Townie'' ( role? )

Maryxx - has night actions- ''i just think that scums knowing my targets will help them decide if they wanna get rid of me or not,
if they know i got townies in the list they might want me dead so that i can possibly take down another townie with me, and if i have
mafia they would want me to stay alive? idk, i would like to keep that list for me for now''


Sakura - Buletproof

Shobu - ''My role, aside of never having it before, it's a passive one. I don't feel like exactly saying it, but if I'm spared, tomorrow hope to tell you and everybody more about it.'' Important passive? Doubt it, is he claiming another BP or Mason ?

Tatsumaki - Spy

Asako - ''me to reveal my target who I'm going for, i said no'' -claims an active role

Holt - More hint: My role is solo-use


Mazino - ?


I don't remember Mazino's role, i need to re-read the posts, but this is what I have gathered this far
If anyone has anything to add, please be free to do so


Edit: Typo / forgot a question mark
 
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@AwkwardMisha chill down, that was yesterday when I was hunting, today I'm not interested in that anymore.

*sigh* Another game, another time I have to keep repeating myself because my posts are being ignored.

I got on the thread with half an hour on the clock, ten pages to go, Daws was leading by a landslide, and by the time I finished reading all the intricately senseless arguments on why Daws must die, I posted with 30 seconds left, voted right after, and only then realized the votes I was looking at were old and the situation wasn't 6-3-3-2 anymore.

Why would anyone care about blocking me? They don't know whom I'm going to target, so they can't know if it will backfire on them if I went for their mafia; I can't confirm anyone in a game where mafias have Mafia Mason as secondary; and best-case scenario for them, I erase a townie role without confirming them.

But hey, if you're saying I was a priority target for your mafia, then it's nice to know you guys failed.
I see your point.
If you were killed yesterday you would be an illusion so your last point is not logical.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I change my style depending on my situation, today I have nothing to lose and nothing to pressure people with, so I play freely, you perceived that as me 'throwing to see what sticks', but I only made 1 case since yesterday, and been discussing it with everybody.
Not throwing to see what sticks??? You were saying I must be TP, you claimed the hosts are keeping Daws's mouth shut. You can't be serious about this stuff.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I said that all at once?
I've been developing this theory for 2 days, hi read my 150 posts about it
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I've been developing this theory for 2 days, hi read my 150 posts about it
Precisely my point?

You're basically admitting that you're starting from the end point that Daws, or I, or everyone at once are scum, then working your way backwards to justify that assumption, while disregarding anything that doesn't fit your headcanon. Even rules and people flipping as townie Mason didn't stop you, it's like a conspiracy theory. You gotta do this the other way around - IF you're being honest. The fact you've refused to is a dead giveaway to me, and why you'd be choosing a *confirmable role* for your charge against the windmills really makes me think you're just a scum having a riot.


I see your point.
If you were killed yesterday you would be an illusion so your last point is not logical.
Right, thanks for the reminder...
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ok good I'm out, I don't think it a good idea I waste anymore of town time, go back to hunting and if you have any question you can ask.

But look for those scum, if it isn't van, then they are happy we spend the day on him.

I can't do anything so that why I'm asking you to start doing.
Precisely my point?

You're basically admitting that you're starting from the end point that Daws, or I, or everyone at once are scum, then working your way backwards to justify that assumption, while disregarding anything that doesn't fit your headcanon. Even rules and people flipping as townie Mason didn't stop you, it's like a conspiracy theory. You gotta do this the other way around - IF you're being honest. The fact you've refused to is a dead giveaway to me, and why you'd be choosing a *confirmable role* for your charge against the windmills really makes me think you're just a scum having a riot.



Right, thanks for the reminder...
You are just assuming about my investigation methodology, basically you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing.

Let change the question: why did you just read me, why didn't you answer me as I go?

You claimed recruiter and then said good night.
Come in the morning to kill Daws to get another free lynch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top