Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Has dangers of leading to a loop akin to what happened in Exorcist game. Steal from apprentice, then learn a Pirate role for example. Feels like an odd bunch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and whose role did nii steal?
Supposedly mine.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Has dangers of leading to a loop akin to what happened in Exorcist game. Steal from apprentice, then learn a Pirate role for example. Feels like an odd bunch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Supposedly mine.
I mean pirate kinda makes sense tho you get your role stolen first thought is you got turned into an illusion, chaos role.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Just read through Shobu's posts and he was just really laid back and accusing Gry mostly. I wish he had come today to share more, and I hope he's ok since I remember him saying something about the vaccine usually making him sick, but yeah. Even when he was online he didn't reveal much.
well if its worth the effort we can switch to shobu or to nii which could at least make gry legit. that is only if y all truly think shad is 100% town. if not it makes no sense to change
I've never been In a game with Mafia Shad (iirc) so I can't make comparisons. All I know is he's being very reminiscent of the Townie Shad from last game. Someone made a good point earlier about letting past games and behaviours dictate how we play and I'm guilty of that. I believed Jinx and didn't believe Vandred so my judgement is off. But I'll votekill shobu. For the record I don't believe the pirate either.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Has dangers of leading to a loop akin to what happened in Exorcist game. Steal from apprentice, then learn a Pirate role for example. Feels like an odd bunch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Supposedly mine.
If nii stole your r


Almost 200 people are witnessing this execution. RIP



(Also less than 40 minutes left)





​
What tffff i see 97 xD guests
--- Double Post Merged, ---

168 guests now what the fuck :))))
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Are we swapping for Shobu?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
seems unlikely. no movement here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if he turns out town, the sad part would be that he was kinda the same last game as some of you pointed out.
in other words we could have prevented it. so i rlly hope he turns out scum
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah it looks too late now.

Ty guys for giving me a fair trial, I did this to my self, once I bit it hard for me to let go, leading me to my ruin.

I did it last game and I'm doing it again >.<
@Farfalla I need a timeskip of 2 years to train to face the New World.

I promise I will improve.
I'm sorry for saying i will take responsibility, it wasn't fair to other players.

I'm sorry Daws, please don't kill me in the dead pad 😭
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yes, i said yday i was going to do it.

Fuck, this is clearly stepping glass like in the Squid Game...

I'm an Avenger townie.
Didn't Holt claim that?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top