Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How does priority work in this scenario?

Same night:

X uses his detective action
Y steals X's detective role
Z kills X.

Does X still get his result before getting his role stolen?
Does the stealing action have the same priority as kill or do they differ?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Could it be because i have done nothing? Never have i seen the Spy in action, so don't know if Hosts answer your claim with 'he has done nothing'. It's exactly what i have done. Nothing in 5 nights.
I didn't say you did nothing. I said the host gave me nothing. So I'm an illusion now.

No one says Nii is townie. Gry's death just confirms he's pirate but that's it. He might join you soon enough.

Votekill Shobu
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
oh my god, 1626 viewers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Those goats are ready to tear apart Shobu.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
How does priority work in this scenario?

Same night:

X uses his detective action
Y steals X's detective role
Z kills X.

Does X still get his result before getting his role stolen?
Does the stealing action have the same priority as kill or do they differ?
Yes I think since everything happens at the end of the night and investigation takes priority over killing/stealing.

Killing and stealing are both P3 (I just checked) so it's a coinflip matter I think.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How does priority work in this scenario?

Same night:

X uses his detective action
Y steals X's detective role
Z kills X.

Does X still get his result before getting his role stolen?
Does the stealing action have the same priority as kill or do they differ?



@Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @GB can you explain the above please?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How does priority work in this scenario?

Same night:

X uses his detective action
Y steals X's detective role
Z kills X.

Does X still get his result before getting his role stolen?
Does the stealing action have the same priority as kill or do they differ?
It's just like Tatsumaki says. Detective is priority 2, so he gets to know his result before dying. Then between Y and Z, it comes to a cointoss.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Oh, we have 1603+ guests checking the thread, we are so popular.

Well Gry died as Townie so we know his role was stolen. Nii must've won the coinflip and stolen before Gry died (since both should be P3). Unless Gry was lying all along, there is no reason to doubt that Nii stole his role. Ofc that says nothing about his alliance (could be T or M. Pirate)
Why do you think a coinflip works in this case?
I have seen it only working in lynch votes :/
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yes I think since everything happens at the end of the night and investigation takes priority over killing/stealing.

Killing and stealing are both P3 (I just checked) so it's a coinflip matter I think.
ok so I guess this would be the scenario that would work for Mafia pirate in this case:


honestly, I'be been weary of nii since d2, and since I learned he's pirate I've been more weary.


Nii is mafia pirate
N4 he steals Gry's role partner kills him, they gambled and when they saw he got confirmation of the role they put their scenario into play publicly stating that he stole his role.
Next night they do a an action on him to shatter him so he'd turn up as townie, confirming Nii's claim that he stole his role.


If this makes sense to someone else, I'm locking on Nii instead, I have been thinking this since he revealed pirate and stolen role from Gry, but since i wasn't sure and Shad was more obvious i postponed it.

Idk about the whole 2 avengers thing, one of them is sus (or both even? idk didn't read on avenger yet), but I think Nii is scum, and needs to be addressed.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Well, there is no more struggle here.

As i said in my first post today. It was a near-close impossible challenge to change your mind.

Votekill Nii
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
investigation takes priority over killing/stealing
I said I targeted Gry. And I think Erin did too. We both dets afawk. Doesn't that mean we shattered him before his role could be stolen or am I wrong here? Could the pirate still steal the role from the player bcause his death wasn't yet announced? Det is P2 and pirate is P3.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nvm he was already robbed we just killed/shattered the man. My bad.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How does priority work in this scenario?

Same night:

X uses his detective action
Y steals X's detective role
Z kills X.

Does X still get his result before getting his role stolen?
Does the stealing action have the same priority as kill or do they differ?
Yes. Investigative is P2, so it will happen before pirating/death (p3).
Pirate and Kill are same priority, so a coinflip determines which happens first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why do you think a coinflip works in this case?
I have seen it only working in lynch votes :/
Cos coinflip determines what happens with same priority actions? How else would you expect it to be done?
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Yes. Investigative is P2, so it will happen before pirating/death (p3).
Pirate and Kill are same priority, so a coinflip determines which happens first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Cos coinflip determines what happens with same priority actions? How else would you expect it to be done?
Because i don't know about priorities :lmao Said it like 4 days ago.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
As cold as it sounds, I believe it's going to come down to your lynch sooner or later, because seeing how a single mafia team has been losing at least one member every single day since D2, I don't think they assumed they can afford to leave you hanging there in front of their win chances. But considering how today's looking, maybe tomorrow will bring something new to the table on better targets to lynch before it comes to that.
Yeah I know. I would have just preferred it to be somewhat beneficial to town. I just hate when something can easily be avoided yet is still allowed to happen. But I'm not gonna dwell on that. I think I've expressed my salt enough :XD
Well Gry died as Townie so we know his role was stolen. Nii must've won the coinflip and stolen before Gry died (since both should be P3). Unless Gry was lying all along, there is no reason to doubt that Nii stole his role. Ofc that says nothing about his alliance (could be T or M. Pirate)
If Gry was lying he's probably Jesus but he would have pushed more fore Nii's lynch after the pirate reveal if that was the case I think.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Nii is mafia pirate
N4 he steals Gry's role partner kills him, they gambled and when they saw he got confirmation of the role they put their scenario into play publicly stating that he stole his role.
Next night they do a an action on him to shatter him so he'd turn up as townie, confirming Nii's claim that he stole his role.
Sounds plausible.
But I think someone said earlier that Nii could be checked/confirmed next night so we can always take care of him tomorrow.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Shobu_Yoruichi why didn't you picked a target that was most likely to die? So you could have a free kill next. I never saw avenger in play but it works like this right?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sounds plausible.
But I think someone said earlier that Nii could be checked/confirmed next night so we can always take care of him tomorrow.
yea that's why i didn't vote him yet gonna wait for dets to check him tonight and depending on the results we can change to nii tomorrow
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
@Shobu_Yoruichi why didn't you picked a target that was most likely to die? So you could have a free kill next. I never saw avenger in play but it works like this right?
Because as it was one-hit ability in case of missing the shot, didn't want to take that risk.

I was a coward, but now i'm not :datass I accept my death.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top