Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China


💀 End of Night 6💀





🗡

Ambitious Demon
An accomplice of the witch
Died in solitude

🗡

The Voyager Witches hereby declare in the
Blue
Truth the following death:


Tatsumaki
Spy

Turned into illusion Night 4



​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How did you know he was bomb though,
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I didn't, I just gave it a thought. Instinct. There was already a claimed avenger in the game. Shobu is a troll but isn't an idiot, he would not claim a role that was already in the game without noticing it to make it look like a mistake.

I'd rather take a penalty than get my beautiful face burst.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Where are the paranoid dets? Not around?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Those are pretty good ''instincts'' -3-



Paranoid? Didn't they say they were insane yesterday?
Aren't they? I'm also amazed by it but turned out it worked in the end.

It's my first time as det i always switch the sanities. Mine is already destroyed at this point.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I didn't, I just gave it a thought. Instinct. There was already a claimed avenger in the game. Shobu is a troll but isn't an idiot, he would not claim a role that was already in the game without noticing it to make it look like a mistake.

I'd rather take a penalty than get my beautiful face burst.
Why bomb specifically? Did he say something that hinted at it being his role? Why not the generic boss/Mason?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why bomb specifically? Did he say something that hinted at it being his role? Why not the generic boss/Mason?
He claimed a role that was already in the game as if he wanted people with distrust on him already to take it as bullshit and pile up votes on him.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't know Heaven, it's fairly odd. I'll wait for the others to come and share their results before anything else though.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You can say that when you're one of 38 "detectives"? Really?
A high number of dets is and isn't odd because this is a umineko based game, imho. What we're seeking is the truth just like they do in the game.
But you can doubt me all you want, you'll find nothing in me.​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't know Heaven, it's fairly odd. I'll wait for the others to come and share their results before anything else though.
I knew it would be a risky move, makin it so today everyone would try to focus on me instead of actual scum. But if I picked someone else you guys would suspect me anyway with the "omg such random vote, shobu is mafo why not vote him".
Before tatsumaki died I was the only det she checked on iirc from van's list he gave us contaning all the actions till that last phase. Even after Faust, the most trustworthy det, died as mafia I'm still sus. I'm trying to not say anything else in the thread to not disturb the concentration of our players that are most likely to find scum because my action as a paranoid det have no use aside from shattering the illusions, but it seems to be of no avail.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I didn't, I just gave it a thought. Instinct. There was already a claimed avenger in the game. Shobu is a troll but isn't an idiot, he would not claim a role that was already in the game without noticing it to make it look like a mistake.

I'd rather take a penalty than get my beautiful face burst.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Where are the paranoid dets? Not around?
Are you serious ? There’s been a fair bit of ridiculous things in this game but this might be the peak.
Who did you check last night ?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Are you serious ? There’s been a fair bit of ridiculous things in this game but this might be the peak.
Who did you check last night ?
I am serious.
My target was Mary and she still alive. I got guilty.

Off to bed now because I wake up in 4 hours. Peace.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm alive too. Thanks (or maybe not?) Golden circle. :hmm

Anyways, i found out that Shad was blocked N1. Remind me, was there a town prostitute in this game?
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I investigated Holt last night, and got a Guilty result.

Unless he's a Mafia Boss (unlikely) he should be Innocent.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Didn't Vand say Lambu and Daws were Detective/Doctor respectively before recruitment?

If that's true, then how does Prostitute fit in here. An Escort wouldn't block red Mafia Shad, unless it's from other team, so team orange must have multiple members as well.

I would assume that since Belsa exploded on Shobu, she cannot be from same red team (even if she was townie before, she could only been picked up by orange, as she otherwise she wouldn't have voted last). It was also super suspicious as already mentioned that Heaven didn't vote there. Perhaps as orange M.Det he investigated Shobu priorly and knew the role very well.

It is all just guess work at this point, but Holt could very well also be their Mafia boss, having a detection immunity and an a very solid, well fitting claim.

I had an investigation on Shad as well, that would align with what Erin said, but here again she could be M.Det. Though because of Heaven's "intuitive" stund I choose to believe her more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top