The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures. One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls. One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost. One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.
so you knew he was bomb ? Everyone here knew he wasnt avenger and probably Holt is not either, but there's nothing in his claims or hints that implied he could be bomb, imo.
Omg, true, but how does that make sense them being from the same team? Did she do it for creditability because she was baiting spies somehow? And the mafia team just let her do that, wtf?
You can apply to golden council. Though if gry is still there might not go for you. But who knows how closely they even still follow the game. Judging by "alive" ones the interest in game declined significantly too. I probably would not bother to participate in golden council that much either at this point, so meh.
Come to think of it, did anyone at any point even come out and already claimed that the got a revived PM from the hosts? Kind of suspicious
You can apply to golden council. Though if gry is still there might not go for you. But who knows how closely they even still follow the game. Judging by "alive" ones the interest in game declined significantly too. I probably would not bother to participate in golden council that much either at this point, so meh.
Come to think of it, did anyone at any point even come out and already claimed that the got a revived PM from the hosts? Kind of suspicious
Going to give my list of who I trust and who I don't trust, in case I'm dead tomorrow. No one can stop the Golden Council after all, which should be full of mafia by this point lol.
Very unlikely to be mafia
Haya-san, Vandred (until there's a Mafia Mason Recruiter, a role who I can't even find in the rules, these two are pretty much guaranteed to be townie)
Evil3ye (has been very silent lately, but outside of that almost all of his guesses were correct, and he made some major contributions to reveal mafia members. Only possible exception I could see is a Serial Killer or Mentor/Mentee.)
Digitaldude/Cinera (these two pretty much confirmed each other. Cinera got his role and would've died if he were mafia, from how I understood it. And she got the same detective result as DD, before he revealed his. Only possible exception I could see here is Mentor/Mentee, as in these two willingly giving alibis for each other. Might be getting paranoid here, but with so many people having 2 or even 3 roles at once, anything is possible lol)
James (used his active role and got recruited by Van. Almost 0 chance that he's mafia or some other killing party)
Unlikely to be mafia
AwkwardMisha (recruited by Haya, and I think also tested by Cinera last night, who got guilty as a (very likely) insane detective. Almost guaranteed to be townie too, if she isn't ANOTHER mafia boss + mafia mason)
Mazino (in a game with over 30 people, there more or less HAS to be a doctor. And no one else claimed this role or was revealed to have it, so would surprise me if he actually turns out to be mafia)
Gajeel (sort of got indirectly confirmed by the hosts, because they killed Demon after he said he checked on Gajeel lol. This one was a pretty huge fuck-up on their side, but I've hosted too, I know how easy stuff like this can happen. Ofc maybe the hostkill wasn't related to that, but it seems quite likely at least)
Maryxxi (sort of got indirectly confirmed by Evil? Has only revealed one of her targets yet. Just like with DD and Cinera, I could only see her being Mentor/Mentee with Evil, as he's the one who basically vouched for her.)
On the fence about
EH, Erinyes (neither has shown much suspicious behavior thus far, but with so many detectives in this game (bc Lambu was one too), I believe one of them sorta has to be mafia. Maaaybe not, but 5+ detectives in this game feels like a tad bit too much.)
Prime suspects
Tatsumaki (claimed spy, and I think has also indirectly been confirmed by Evil who found someone who was spied on. Still basically added nothing to this game so far, very unimpressive performance if she's actually townie. Could easily be a mafia with two roles as well)
Holt (convenient Avenger claim, has been pretty much wrong with all his guesses so far, hasn't said much in general. Probably also me being reminded of the time he fooled all of us into thinking he's townie, so I would never underestimate this guy. Grysun got innocent on him though, so the only possible option here is a fourth mafia boss)
Belserion (the least likely mafia on this list in my eyes, but she's either a Death Miller or mafia by this point. Not really a priority target at this point in time, if you ask me, but definitely someone to keep in mind.)
Sakura Taichou (convenient BP claim, and very erratic, which is her style I guess. Could be townie or mafia, it's anyone's best guess. After Jinx almost threw a fit for being accused though, I wouldn't let that fool me again.)
Shobu I won't even mention at this point lol. Kinda hope he turns out SK or Mentor/Mentee, because that would make me less paranoid about some others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With that being said, as a sane detective, I will be the number 1 target for the next night phase I think. So if I don't make it until the next dayphase, I wish you townies luck for finding the remaining mafia/third party killers. You guys can do it
I see, i see, as soon as I say the mafia pirate theory you suddenly add me to your very sus list )). Funny how whenever I do that ppl say I'm guilty XDDDDDD
But Nii-sama dw, I know that theory is far fetched and a long shot, and your results today should erase and leftover doubts.
But i still find it funny you say I'm erratic when this is the first game you played with me, I've been very tame this game, ask the hosts or any other player, hence why i kept mentioning "redemption arc". And I wasn't even that pissed off, yea I got upset that Hardy tried picking me from the crowd like that D1 and Gry too, and forced me to claim and in the end the only reason I did claim was because Farf was inquisitive but not aggressive and I appreciated that because unlike Hardy, Farf gave me town vibes. Anyway, I can't change over night, so at least this level of erratic-ness will be seen in games to come when I consider people go over the line. And I'm always like that, regardless of town or mafo, so I wouldn't use that as my reason to call me scum if I were you, because it makes no sense. But take it as you will, at least the fact that i claimed D2 and there was a strongman reveal much much later should at least account for sth I think.
If I were you I'd take another look at the 20 detectives instead doe.
Yeah, I'm aware of that. We are in the dark we don't know how many illusions there are, but if there's min. 2 klilling parties it's safe to assume, by day 7 there should be something close to 10/14 night kills ( with maybe some failed kills, or successful protection) so... By now, the number of players alive should be around 10 (+/-), I assume , if there are 3 killing parties, there should be less.
We have 3 mafia boss so i think 3 teams probably, with 3 persons per team. If it is not just one BIG team.
Strongman, det, Escort and now bomb.
Means 2 left.
Theories. Two left from two different mafs or two who help each other.
Now two who help each other. Highly unlikely but mary and evil. They both help each other out. He confirms her and she him. He just tells that one result he got was mr x got cursed and Mary only has to claim it. (They could ve talked over this strategy over night pad)
Then two from different.
EH sus... gut feeling for Bomb very sus. Mqybe forner shobu teammate
Erin. Fake det. Almost no results which could help. Came late also. (Also only 3 det in game = lambu, gry and DD)
Same for DD though. Marms could ve been in another Team. Makes erin legit then.
Bels as vanilla = sus
Holt as avenger also sus.
Vandred and his ppl are T. Sakura i believe too cuz strongman. Wait for his result
Nii = pirate and sane cuz gry was sane det seems likely. Wait for his result.
So right now EH, erin or bels are in my list to votekill
I think there are at least 2 killing parties, but judging the size of mafia, I woulmd bet for a 3rd party, like SS or mentor/mentee (i wpouldnt be surprised if its an SS)
You can apply to golden council. Though if gry is still there might not go for you. But who knows how closely they even still follow the game. Judging by "alive" ones the interest in game declined significantly too. I probably would not bother to participate in golden council that much either at this point, so meh.
Come to think of it, did anyone at any point even come out and already claimed that the got a revived PM from the hosts? Kind of suspicious