The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures. One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls. One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost. One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.
Anyway, I think the least likely to be blocked would be Erin, and she shouldn't be dead (per Nii's result). So if there is an escort, they picked DD or Van (assuming those two aren't dead).
Nii "got" Shobu yesterday, and "confirms" Erin today. We at least know Erin shouldn't be on red (I'll assume Jinx blocked her N2 since Erin hinted important role). If there is another escort and Erin is in another team, it makes more sense they're together. That's why I think her block is the least likely. Maybe she intended to feign death since N5 so she wouldn't have to provide anything (as the pool is getting smaller)?
@Belserion also, Maz claims he targeted Van N5. Van recruited successfully that night though? If Maz is sane doc, he should have prevented the kill then. If he is insane, then it'd make sense that Van won the coinflip to recruit before dying I guess. It's hard to say what exactly happened. DD if legit, could have died the previous night after investigating too
Yeah i'm attempting to back read. I thought Mazino protected Van last night from the list you posted above. Although tbf I keep forgetting what day this is. Time drags in maximum security lockdown.
What was your explanation? And yes reveal now, there's no better time to
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also I do not mind revealing that I placed my mark on Evil. I had honestly expected he would be dead by now. I confirmed from hosts too that I would be informed if he becomes an illusion (that will still allow me to kill)
True as a Banshee, she should get as many curses out there as possible to be able to have some sort of threat when we are thinking about lynching her. Since nobody came forwards probably a Mafia who wanted to prevent tatsu to be revived by the 3 townies out of 5 in the golden land council.
i have 5 curses not 6 as i forgot to submit an action yesterday. 3 out of the 5 ppl i cursed are already dead. 2 are still here (illusions or alive idk). do u think i should reveal my list?
Anyway, I think the least likely to be blocked would be Erin, and she shouldn't be dead (per Nii's result). So if there is an escort, they picked DD or Van (assuming those two aren't dead).
Nii "got" Shobu yesterday, and "confirms" Erin today. We at least know Erin shouldn't be on red (I'll assume Jinx blocked her N2 since Erin hinted important role). If there is another escort and Erin is in another team, it makes more sense they're together. That's why I think her block is the least likely. Maybe she intended to feign death since N5 so she wouldn't have to provide anything (as the pool is getting smaller)?
i have 5 curses not 6 as i forgot to submit an action yesterday. 3 out of the 5 ppl i cursed are already dead. 2 are still here (illusions or alive idk). do u think i should reveal my list?
It means you lost 3 bullets, so you're only 2/5 as scary as before. Tough times, Banshee, tough times. XD
I doubt it will change much but if you got Holt or Evil or DD or EH, then it does change things on the prospective of you maybe getting a scumbag or have a 100% pick between towns, meaning we don't wanna lynch you.
There's also DD/Mary/EH. EH claims he got guilty on Mary (so she is alive) but DD got nothing. So was DD killed or blocked too?
@Belserion also, Maz claims he targeted Van N5. Van recruited successfully that night though? If Maz is sane doc, he should have prevented the kill then. If he is insane, then it'd make sense that Van won the coinflip to recruit before dying I guess. It's hard to say what exactly happened. DD if legit, could have died the previous night after investigating too
well its hard to say if i saved anybody. i dont know anything about my sanity. but evil had results after n1 and n4, you did too after n2 so that hints to sane. but van didnt after n5 so who knows if im insane or not.
other options for n5 van is : that holt is either illu or mafia or that van was blocked.
To me, the only explanation that makes sense is that he's part of mafia team, I cant think of any other explanation. Reason why I voted him.
@Vandred you wanted to check on Holt or you trusted him ? I mean he was fishy why risking recruiting him . So unless you or him is an illusion, I'm afraid and it's most likely the case, you targetted a scum.
It was a bit of both. As said yesterday, my role works better for catching scum than confirming townies in this game full of Mafia Masons. We thought Holt might not be a very risky target, what with the investigation and all the Boss + Mason combos we've seen so far, and claiming a role that doesn't have to fake results. Normally I'd be glad I caught a scum, but with the possibility of blocks and direct kills the situation's tricky.
Yeah, i know. But what are the chances mafia not killing a townie that's out there confirming people left and right? Looks pretty dead to me and it might be our only window of opportunity.
I gave some thought as to what could have happened and I feel like my case is pretty much the same as any Det's; if I get a Boss + Mason I get no confirmation one way or the other, if I get any other scum role I can know they're mafia. Except a failed recruitment is easier to fake by blocking me since a Det will know he got either blocked or killed directly, while I have a third possibility - having hit a scum.
So that's what making me think the mafia might have chosen to block me while they get rid of the townie Dets. It's a riskier tactic, but works better in the long run. Problem is, with how this mafia's been behaving, I don't know if they've given the matter as much thought as I have...
Now we have a pickle. Vandred couldnt recruit holt, if holt is mafia then cinera lied about holt result since he said holt is guilty as insane detective. Now we know every mafia boss is also a mafia mason so no confusion there. @Vandred what do you think?
See above. Assuming I died because of Holt, there's always a chance Cinera is lying and he's with Holt, Holt got recruited after D1, you are lying and are with Cinera. Mazino could have killed me on N5 or N6. Holt isn't mafia and I got killed directly; Holt IS mafia and I still got killed directly. We cannot know which one's right at the moment, which makes this dilemma so hard to solve.
evil met me halfway with the info about the hardy targeting. do u think i was lucky enough to guess what happened to who (btw hardy and jinx) and when ? ad claim it myself?
i see no one claiming to be responsible for the cursing. so i m pretty sure there's no logical suspicions that i m not the banshee
Alright, fine, let's lynch Holt and see if he is the real Avenger or the Third Party of this game or not. Since Evil will never die apprently we know he will never be able to avenge Evil anyway in the first place. Let's assume Van died recruiting Holt and we shall see if we are right. And if not, then Mafia/TP still got a chance of victory, that makes the game more fun, right?