Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Marmalade was also investigated, i forgot to write that when i was citing shit from my memo
DD told as much with his early D2 reveal. Speaking of, when you say you forgot, it almost feels as though you are remembering things people said as opposed to what your result was?
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Why would anyone block a Banshee? We have a bunch of detectives, spy (at the time), doctor, recruiter around?
no sé
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

maybe cuz the banshee in question made it obvious she gonna curse mafia shad. besides that i have no better explanation
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
also if anyone is suspecting evil just based on the theory that us two are in one team, then go ahead and lynch me instead of him ,for the obvious reason that a banshee is a better mislynch than mortician
The mortician hasn't exactly told us anything we don't already know so :catshrug
on the contrary, I'd say he should go first if it were down to both of you. After all, you get more chances to place marks and thus more options to choose from (if you are legit)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also if anyone is suspecting evil just based on the theory that us two are in one team, then go ahead and lynch me instead of him ,for the obvious reason that a banshee is a better mislynch than mortician
The mortician hasn't exactly told us anything we don't already know so :catshrug
on the contrary, I'd say he should go first if it were down to both of you. After all, you get more chances to place marks and thus more options to choose from (if you are legit)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I still think EH is a safer lynch for today anyway. But I don't feel good about Evil (and Mary by extension) at all
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
doesnt it seem EH is only on the chopping block cause he had a penalty vote.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
The mortician hasn't exactly told us anything we don't already know so :catshrug
on the contrary, I'd say he should go first if it were down to both of you. After all, you get more chances to place marks and thus more options to choose from (if you are legit)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



The mortician hasn't exactly told us anything we don't already know so :catshrug
on the contrary, I'd say he should go first if it were down to both of you. After all, you get more chances to place marks and thus more options to choose from (if you are legit)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I still think EH is a safer lynch for today anyway. But I don't feel good about Evil (and Mary by extension) at all
dude, u backread the conversation between me and evil about hardy.
how do u explain how evil could've guessed there was a "curse" in the game if they werent mortician ?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Also I do not mind revealing that I placed my mark on Evil. I had honestly expected he would be dead by now. I confirmed from hosts too that I would be informed if he becomes an illusion (that will still allow me to kill)
Wait, you knew that, you didn't say anything? Kind of a demon deja Vu. Also sort of anticlimactic that your action would be triggered when the illusioning happen when the whole mechanic is based on not knowing when someone is dead. So what would happen if I get revived and killed again you get triggered again? Weird scenarios to say The least.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wait you guys trying to kill DD? Wtf am I seeing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There's a doc that:

a) got blocked
b) became illusion and left alive to do nothing
c) is lying

And y'all trying to kill the insane det?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wait, you knew that, you didn't say anything? Kind of a demon deja Vu. Also sort of anticlimactic that your action would be triggered when the illusioning happen when the whole mechanic is based on not knowing when someone is dead. So what would happen if I get revived and killed again you get triggered again? Weird scenarios to say The least.
Knew what? Of what purpose would it be to say that? There was more benefit to keeping it. If I know when you are turned into an illusion, I can reveal that. If I reveal my trigger happens when you turn to an illusion or shatter, it could be avoided ? Also, why are you asking me? Ask the hosts. I clarified how the role works from them. Also, it's one time so I'm pretty sure the revive scenario would not matter
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
also if anyone is suspecting evil just based on the theory that us two are in one team, then go ahead and lynch me instead of him ,for the obvious reason that a banshee is a better mislynch than mortician
That ah agree with. Reason I tried to shatter you last night is because ai knew mafia wouldn't put on themselves the risk of being targeted by an unblockable kill.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
dude, u backread the conversation between me and evil about hardy.
how do u explain how evil could've guessed there was a "curse" in the game if they werent mortician ?
holt u gave me a strong headache that i had to go recheck the game rules thread to see if i m missing something.
apparently mafia detective can know their targets roles, so this is the only way evil could have guessed my role. the mafia detective demon turned into an illusion N3 which means they had 3 nights where they could have possibly targeted me.

evil has been lynching mafias iirc (at least the last 2 days yes), so i dont think they re on the same team as demon the mafia det who could give them info about my targetting.
overall this theory still looks like a bit (much) of a stretch for me. the only gain evil could gain from it is gaining my trust?
so yeah i still dont believe the theory abt evil lying about being mortician
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I still think EH is a safer lynch for today
Measure your words before you get yourself in a dire situation. When I flip green you'll be signing your own death sentence and we both lose out of this situation.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
That ah agree with. Reason I tried to shatter you last night is because ai knew mafia wouldn't put on themselves the risk of being targeted by an unblockable kill.
check sakura next night, the council should have killed her since she is bulletproof. unless....
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so many theories...

so what's your plan Holt? You want to lynch Evil and get your shot, or go for Heaven?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
dude, u backread the conversation between me and evil about hardy.
how do u explain how evil could've guessed there was a "curse" in the game if they werent mortician ?
My only problem with this is that, if you and Evil are together, then it is self-explanatory. It was only your case where you both were kinda on the same page. For the others, they revealed results before him. I trusted you because I trusted Evil prior (and this is the same with most others if I'm not mistaken). However, I read the conversation more carefully and yes, if you are legit, then Evil guessing curse is too much of a stretch so I'll admit that. I'm torn between believing both of you are scum together or both legit.

That's why I still prefer EH today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

dude, u backread the conversation between me and evil about hardy.
how do u explain how evil could've guessed there was a "curse" in the game if they werent mortician ?
My only problem with this is that, if you and Evil are together, then it is self-explanatory. It was only your case where you both were kinda on the same page. For the others, they revealed results before him. I trusted you because I trusted Evil prior (and this is the same with most others if I'm not mistaken). However, I read the conversation more carefully and yes, if you are legit, then Evil guessing curse is too much of a stretch so I'll admit that. I'm torn between believing both of you are scum together or both legit.

That's why I still prefer EH today
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
That ah agree with. Reason I tried to shatter you last night is because ai knew mafia wouldn't put on themselves the risk of being targeted by an unblockable kill.
btw, once i become an illusion i will know of it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
so many theories...

so what's your plan Holt? You want to lynch Evil and get your shot, or go for Heaven?
No, I prefer Heaven, but Evil is possibly my next. And no, it is not for anything as selfish as getting my shot (since I could already be dead even)
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Marmalade was also investigated, i forgot to write that when i was citing shit from my memo
Okay, now the convenient results are kinda piling up. You never mentioned DD's investigation being present on Marm's corpse?

I'm still 90% on you being town, but since you never got investigated either, that wouldn't hurt right?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
holt u gave me a strong headache that i had to go recheck the game rules thread to see if i m missing something.
apparently mafia detective can know their targets roles, so this is the only way evil could have guessed my role. the mafia detective demon turned into an illusion N3 which means they had 3 nights where they could have possibly targeted me.

evil has been lynching mafias iirc (at least the last 2 days yes), so i dont think they re on the same team as demon the mafia det who could give them info about my targetting.
overall this theory still looks like a bit (much) of a stretch for me. the only gain evil could gain from it is gaining my trust?
so yeah i still dont believe the theory abt evil lying about being mortician
It is good that you did some digging haha. Yes, Evil being a mafia det can also explain that, but that feels like stretching it too much. Also, even if he were, it wouldn't change that he was already guessing you targeted Hardy. So no, I don't believe that would be the case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top