Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Btw if i get lynched I got directly to the GL right?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Well why not
! Votekill Cinera

I wouldn't lynch DD as his reults up until now were helpful, but i would find it funny if Cinera winds up being his lover.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok Cinera it is

!votekill Cinera
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So far only illusions voted you, so you're probably save lol
We still have 9 votes to go and I honestly don't mind going into the GL. It will actually be helpful because one less thing to worry about and you guys will be able to focus on the real threats
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I looked at results again. Even if I suspect Erin, I do not see why she would need to lie about that. Even as scum, she can easily fabricate results. My gut really tells me she's scum, but I've been wrong for so long. If Erin is scum, that would implicate Nii too. Maybe Evil/Mary by extension? I don't know if all 4 could really be scum together. I honestly don't know what to think anymore
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
We still have 9 votes to go and I honestly don't mind going into the GL. It will actually be helpful because one less thing to worry about and you guys will be able to focus on the real threats
anyone to explain the cinera case for me, sorry for asking for recaps all the time
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
We still have 9 votes to go and I honestly don't mind going into the GL. It will actually be helpful because one less thing to worry about and you guys will be able to focus on the real threats
17 people still in jfc. If I die, you can forget about it that I'll follow the game. Will be just voting what Gry-chan says haha
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
We still have 9 votes to go and I honestly don't mind going into the GL. It will actually be helpful because one less thing to worry about and you guys will be able to focus on the real threats
im one of the 9 missing votes, and i m not voting u today
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
anyone to explain the cinera case for me, sorry for asking for recaps all the time
Well it's pretty much that someone has to be mafia XD But the theory is that he is likely an insane apprentice, and has just be coasting with det claim under DD's shadow.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I looked at results again. Even if I suspect Erin, I do not see why she would need to lie about that. Even as scum, she can easily fabricate results. My gut really tells me she's scum, but I've been wrong for so long. If Erin is scum, that would implicate Nii too. Maybe Evil/Mary by extension? I don't know if all 4 could really be scum together. I honestly don't know what to think anymore
Holt, you need to check your gut. Your gut is pretty darn red this game tbh. Protected Marmalade, protected Jinx, protected Shad. If you're not mafia then probably among their MVPs for sure.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
they have had control of the council for 3-4 nights now.
This got me thinking since I hadn't paid much attention to the Golden Land, so I took a glance at the OP and this is what the past nights should have looked like:



End of N3:
SirSamuel16 as Shannon || Kamikaze Bomb || Lynched Day 1
MarmaladeSky as Beatrice || Mafia Boss | Mafia Mason || Lynched Day 2
Lambu as Rosa Ushiromiya || Mason | Turned into Illusion Night 1 || Shattered Night 2
Hardy as Juuza Amakusa || Mafia Boss | Mafia Mason | Lover || Killed by Prosecutor
Crescent Jinx as Jessica Ushiromiya || Mafia Escort || Lynched Day 3


End of N4:
shinobi as Zepar || Spirit Medium | Lover || Suicide
Faust as Krauss Ushiromiya || Mafia Strongman | Turned into Illusion Night 2 || Scattered Night 3
Farfalla as Clair Vaux Bernandus || Doctor | Super Mason | Turned into Illusion Night 2 || Scattered Night 3
Demonspeed as Lion Ushiromiya || Mafia Detective | Turned into Illusion Night 3 || Host Killed Day 4
SonOfDaws as Willard H. Wright || Mason || Lynched Day 4

End of N5:
Farfalla as Clair Vaux Bernandus || Doctor | Super Mason | Turned into Illusion Night 2 || Scattered Night 3
Demonspeed as Lion Ushiromiya || Mafia Detective | Turned into Illusion Night 3 || Host Killed Day 4
SonOfDaws as Willard H. Wright || Mason || Lynched Day 4
Asako as Maria Ushiromiya || Apprentice |
Turned into Illusion Night 1 || Scattered Night 4
Shad as Sakutaro || Mafia Boss | Mafia Mason || Lynched Day 5

End of N6:
SonOfDaws as Willard H. Wright || Mason || Lynched Day 4
Asako as Maria Ushiromiya || Apprentice |
Turned into Illusion Night 1 || Scattered Night 4
Shad as Sakutaro || Mafia Boss | Mafia Mason || Lynched Day 5
GrySun as George Ushiromiya || Townie | Turned into Illusion Night 4 || Scattered Night 5
Shobu_Yoruichi as Kinzo Ushiromiya || Mafia Bomb || Lynched Day 6



I assume the voting happens at night since that's when the GL action takes place, so... Unless I mixed something up, the mafia should have only been in control on N3, and only if Hardy didn't troll them?


what was lambu result again? @Vandred
Guilty on James.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Holt, you need to check your gut. Your gut is pretty darn red this game tbh. Protected Marmalade, protected Jinx, protected Shad. If you're not mafia then probably among their MVPs for sure.
I know. Shad definitely fooled me intentionally, but I was just plain wrong about Jinx and Marm. It's why I do not feel particularly confident about my theories. I would've been more assertive in pushing for your lynch otherwise.

But my gut really tells me Erin/Nii are scum

Sigh, votekill Cinera
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
so here are my thoughts :
-i was so close to voting holt cuz i felt he was just trying to incriminate evil so hard ignoring how far stretched some of those theories are. at least he kept discussing that with me and we reached an agreement that one of those theories is in fact far stretched. but there is still the van thing that can or cannot incriminate holt.
-i m not going for eh, cuz eve tho the mafia bomb instinct is sus, someone said tatsu got a result that confirms he didnt lie about a target. also i dont understand the point of voting EH, if dd vouches for him. if i heavily suspected eh and wanted to vote him i would personally go for dd instead.
- also dont know what to think about dd, was sus of him d2, didnt follow up the game well. so i have no idea about him now.
- cinera : ??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well it's pretty much that someone has to be mafia XD But the theory is that he is likely an insane apprentice, and has just be coasting with det claim under DD's shadow.
so is cinera also someone that has been vouched for by dd?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Sigh but really. Nii's result on Erin is exactly what I expected. Give us shobu after stealing det (sacrifice since shobu was doomed anyway). Next, give us a teammate but confirmed as town. I really really think they're scum. Nii is super shady and has been all game. That he would confirm Erin makes me a lot more distrusting
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I assume the voting happens at night since that's when the GL action takes place, so... Unless I mixed something up, the mafia should have only been in control on N3, and only if Hardy didn't troll them?
Apparently that's not how it works. The whole voting period is a whole day+night cycle, but if at any point during that time the constalation of three out of five people agree on a target, it's set for the day. So I understand it more as a first come first serve, but panda was all dodging in explaining the rules in detail to the living so that's more like my own take on it.

Long story short, there's no certainty.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Apparently that's not how it works. The whole voting period is a whole day+night cycle, but if at any point during that time the constalation of three out of five people agree on a target, it's set for the day. So I understand it more as a first come first serve, but panda was all dodging in explaining the rules in detail to the living so that's more like my own take on it.

Long story short, there's no certainty.
How can that work :XD

@Copy Panda, would you mind clarifying when the voting in the Golden Land happens? Or if we should hope to be able to understand anything about it at all '3'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top