Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Holt I didnt send any action. I assume Im a ghost already.

@Vandred so i assume you re an illusion from the moment you tried to recruit Holt ? Holt is unlikely avenger, I highly doubt.
You should have still send an action anyway.

Lol sent no action. Wow
Lol, got a role we got no idea if it actually has an effect since all night kills are hidden except you end up targeting an Illusion.

Avenger (Townie) The Avenger can select a player any night, but can only be done once. This selection is unblockable and untraceable by a Spy. If that player dies the enraged Avenger can target any other player who will die the next night. The Avenger submits their killing action during the phase after their selected player dies, but the kill itself only happens at night.

So who have you submitted? Who will die tonight?

Maybe I misses it, but did Vandred say who he recruited on N5?🤔
I leave that to Van if he wanna reveal or not about N5.

I got a PM that I was revived last night, maybe that was the reason he couldn't recruit you?
Nice, more MR to find scum with. Wanna try Holt? Maybe you got more luck than Van did.^^
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah he said he tried recruiting me and it did not work

So it could be that you were either revived, not sure if a mason can recruit another mason that is already part of a team
Or he was blocked, or he is an illusion at the moment.

Now what i don't get, didn't mazino protect nii last night? Or who did he try to protect
He would be able to recruit if he were alive. With the escort gone, we have to assume Van is dead. The question is how he died. I personally know it wasn't from his recruit attempt, but ofc everyone else has to include it in possible theories.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Maybe I misses it, but did Vandred say who he recruited on N5?🤔
I think he said its free for the person to say it/come out himself
That's correct, but looks like he won't be able to do that anymore. It was Nii.


Yeah he said he tried recruiting me and it did not work

So it could be that you were either revived, not sure if a mason can recruit another mason that is already part of a team
Or he was blocked, or he is an illusion at the moment.

Now what i don't get, didn't mazino protect nii last night? Or who did he try to protect
That was the past night (N7), they were talking about N5. So my full action list is:


N1 Lambu
N2 Daws
N3 Farfalla (shattered)
N4 James
N5 Nii
N6 Holt (failed)
N7 Misha (failed)


And it's totally possible to recruit another Recruiter's Mason, they will get two pads and all that. Can even recruit another Recruiter x)


I got a PM that I was revived last night, maybe that was the reason he couldn't recruit you?
They finally noticed you after five nights :XD That's good to know. But no, can't be the reason.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
That's correct, but looks like he won't be able to do that anymore. It was Nii.




That was the past night (N7), they were talking about N5. So my full action list is:


N1 Lambu
N2 Daws
N3 Farfalla (shattered)
N4 James
N5 Nii
N6 Holt (failed)
N7 Misha (failed)


And it's totally possible to recruit another Recruiter's Mason, they will get two pads and all that. Can even recruit another Recruiter x)




They finally noticed you after five nights :XD That's good to know. But no, can't be the reason.
Oh, i didn't know that, so the masons can recruit each other no matter what, ha
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Damn Nii? That was quite the risk. Did you target him because you trusted? (Just curious, not really important info)

Just checked back, Maz targeted Nii N6 too. Tbh, at this point, I'm going to assume if Maz is legit (I think he should be), then he is insane doc? There were 3 deaths N6- Cinera, Sakura, Nii. Unless Cinera blocked Maz for the kill, then it should be Maz that killed Nii? Erin claimed to have not gotten a result N6 too, but we know she was still alive (since Nii got a result on her). Cinera couldn't have blocked two people. Another explanation would be that Sakura poisoned one of them prior.

Anyway, for me, it somewhat makes the situation with Vand a bit clearer. Erin again claimed not to have result for N5. If we assume she is legit and Cinera blocked her, then it means Maz killed Vand (insane doc) on N5. Couldn't have been poison or a normal kill because Maz as sane doctor would have prevented it.

Maz probably killed and shattered Nii. I'm more willing to trust Maz, because if he were scum, he'd know he killed Nii directly and can just move on. Unless he misunderstood priorities and though Nii getting a result means the kill failed...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
And it's totally possible to recruit another Recruiter's Mason, they will get two pads and all that. Can even recruit another Recruiter x)
I didnt know about that at all, I thought if a recruiter tries to recruit a mason from another team the action would fail. Interesting.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol, got a role we got no idea if it actually has an effect since all night kills are hidden except you end up targeting an Illusion.

Avenger (Townie) The Avenger can select a player any night, but can only be done once. This selection is unblockable and untraceable by a Spy. If that player dies the enraged Avenger can target any other player who will die the next night. The Avenger submits their killing action during the phase after their selected player dies, but the kill itself only happens at night.

So who have you submitted? Who will die tonight?
Not sure what you mean about the effect bit. My ability triggered since last night. I asked the hosts how long I have and was told I have till End of day to send my target, they die this night. I have not decided who to target yet. Ultimately depends on who we lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meanwhile, asking again, what does Gajeel have going for him? Did I miss something? Because by elimination, it feels the TP should be between him and DD 🤔
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
He would be able to recruit if he were alive. With the escort gone, we have to assume Van is dead. The question is how he died. I personally know it wasn't from his recruit attempt, but ofc everyone else has to include it in possible theories.
Well, i went back to the detective actions, me and Holt were investigated by Cinera, who "clearly was one of the last useful detectives", as DD put it.
I guess you guys can always redo a check on us.
And on that topic, tell me DD, now that Cinera isn't a townie, does it still rid you of any guilt?

But i am curious if Erin got any results today or if she's also an illusion.

Now I am off, have work to finish
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Meanwhile, asking again, what does Gajeel have going for him?
he hinted PGO, which is a convenient claim, but unless I missed some important info I dont think theres anything else. He is too among my suspect lists, reason why I investigated on him on N5.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Anyway, for me, it somewhat makes the situation with Vand a bit clearer. Erin again claimed not to have result for N5. If we assume she is legit and Cinera blocked her, then it means Maz killed Vand (insane doc) on N5. Couldn't have been poison or a normal kill because Maz as sane doctor would have prevented it
Wasnt Cinera detective? In the spoiler it said det. And escort was troll or not ?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, i went back to the detective actions, me and Holt were investigated by Cinera, who "clearly was one of the last useful detectives", as DD put it.
I guess you guys can always redo a check on us.
And on that topic, tell me DD, now that Cinera isn't a townie, does it still rid you of any guilt?

But i am curious if Erin got any results today or if she's also an illusion.

Now I am off, have work to finish
At the moment, the only det's result I care about are Gry/Nii. I cannot vouch for any of the others, although a close second would be Erin (since she should be confirmed by Nii?)

Also Erin it is really vexing that you just assumed you're an illusion. Nii literally said he got a result on you. Man 🤦‍♂️
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh thinking about it Sakura was the 1st who voiced here my role was detective, I havent claimed anything nor hinting anything else than i got already the role. When gry started to make me lynch I mentioned that my role might have been investigated by a mafia detective and shared with a code, but I never hinted anything else. but sakura mentioned something about being an investigative role or something like this. Now seeing her mafia, all that makes sense.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
At the moment, the only det's result I care about are Gry/Nii. I cannot vouch for any of the others, although a close second would be Erin (since she should be confirmed by Nii?)

Also Erin it is really vexing that you just assumed you're an illusion. Nii literally said he got a result on you. Man 🤦‍♂️
What?
I haven't read that, or skipped it, if it was so obvious you could've just told me to read his post ~

I was curious on erin because she didn't got any results in the past days.

Hakuna matata Holt
Hakuna matata
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Nii literally said he got a result on you. Man
Yeah and he confirmed I'm innocent right ? So i have no clue what happened. but Im a det.

Wasnt Cinera detective? In the spoiler it said det. And escort was troll or not ?
A mistake maybe ? so there might be another escort ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Mazino i see escort not det on 1st post.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Ah wait the second part was for erin, i misread the post

/shame
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What?
I haven't read that, or skipped it, if it was so obvious you could've just told me to read his post ~

I was curious on erin because she didn't got any results in the past days.

Hakuna matata Holt
Hakuna matata
No the second paragraph about Erin is not directed to you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top