Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Does it? Demon claimed to have targetted you N1, but he was turned to an illusion N3...
ye
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

its either gajeel or mary based on detective results and assuming there are no more mafia boss roles.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Does it? Demon claimed to have targetted you N1, but he was turned to an illusion N3...
and why do you believe what a Mafia Detective said? I don't know what went through his mind nor what happened, but you saw it yourself that he got hostkilled after I revealed.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
ye
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

its either gajeel or mary based on detective results and assuming there are no more mafia boss roles.
Mary as Banshee was confirmed by Evil. He was town mort so we know he at least saw that result. Unless she got recruited, she should be legit. Even if she got recruited, killing her recruiter is a better move.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

and why do you believe what a Mafia Detective said? I don't know what went through his mind nor what happened, but you saw it yourself that he got hostkilled after I revealed.
I do not need to believe what he said, but the day disparity is a bit too great. There isn't any direct proof that he was hostkilled because of you. Targeting you would have only turned him to an illusion afterall.

What are your thoughts on suspects?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What are your thoughts on suspects?
I haven't paid enough attention to the game to thoroughly analyze it, to be honest, and I don't plan to get super into it either. Anyone who isn't Vandred or James has scum potential basically. I'd say digital and Heaven more than the rest. Erin's case is pretty weird considering her actions, and I'm not sure about you until I see that Avenger kill, so there's that. Belserion is dead but has a chance of coming back so we ought to be careful. Maryxxi might have been recruited so it's fair to keep an eye on her, and then there's the other mason group who I don't really have an opinion on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since my quietness seems to be problematic, I will say right now that I will be away for a couple of hours.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
What are your thoughts on Gaj? Or suspects/preferred lynch generally?
I only have a short break but in terms of Gajeel, I really didn't understand the demon hostkill(?) but I did like how he didn't hesitate to claim PGO when demon tried to frame him so there's that.

As for suspects it's still you and EH tbh. Either of you could be boss/Mason. Van could have failed to recruit you because he was blocked and you just lucked out, since luck seems to be a theme. I don't remember results from last night other than van saying he failed and Erin not sending an action. But it's too easy to fake this Avenger role with this mechanic. Part of me is paranoid and thinks Shobu messed up and Avenger is one of the roles you all discussed faking and he didn't realize you already did it, but that's just speculation on my part. My vote counts for nothing but it would be between you and EH.

But if Bel was Mafia shouldn't we have won then? 2 Lovers, 9 Mafia plus Bel that's 12.
But since Bel isn't Mafia here we are :catshrug
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I only have a short break but in terms of Gajeel, I really didn't understand the demon hostkill(?) but I did like how he didn't hesitate to claim PGO when demon tried to frame him so there's that.

As for suspects it's still you and EH tbh. Either of you could be boss/Mason. Van could have failed to recruit you because he was blocked and you just lucked out, since luck seems to be a theme. I don't remember results from last night other than van saying he failed and Erin not sending an action. But it's too easy to fake this Avenger role with this mechanic. Part of me is paranoid and thinks Shobu messed up and Avenger is one of the roles you all discussed faking and he didn't realize you already did it, but that's just speculation on my part. My vote counts for nothing but it would be between you and EH.



But since Bel isn't Mafia here we are :catshrug
Your vote definitely counts. Re: me and EH, does any of that explain the numerous kills? Are you ignoring the possibility of a TP? Or do you have a different explanation ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I just realized you meant that as in you're an illusion and not exactly your opinion
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I keep forgetting Tatsu confirmed EH did something to Vandred. Unless he's a second Poisoner that tilts things more in his favour.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your vote definitely counts. Re: me and EH, does any of that explain the numerous kills? Are you ignoring the possibility of a TP? Or do you have a different explanation ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I just realized you meant that as in you're an illusion and not exactly your opinion
That's the annoying thing for me. Trying to put the puzzle together with the all the deaths. There's still the possibility Mazino might be insane. 4 lovers out already. So you think there's a serial killer or SS?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I keep forgetting Tatsu confirmed EH did something to Vandred. Unless he's a second Poisoner that tilts things more in his favour.
This happened N3, Van died N5 earliest. 2 days of separation means EH is almost clear. At least from a tp pov.

Anyway, depending on who is getting lynched, I'm going to target one of Gajeel, DD

Stated my reasons earlier but by elimination, if there's a tp (which there should be), then it should be between Gaj and DD. Leaning more towards Gaj than DD. Would love to check if he claimed PGO before Demon claimed to target him but I don't have the energy for that.

If there isn't scum between both of them, I honestly don't know what to think anymore.

The ones I feel are confirmed are James/Van/Mary

Next is Erin (Nii's result) and Maz (insane doctor will explain a fair bit of things and Gry also innocent on him)

Bel's alignment isn't of much important I think ? She should be dead either way.

Haya/Misha is the last combo that could be scum if all else is wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's the annoying thing for me. Trying to put the puzzle together with the all the deaths. There's still the possibility Mazino might be insane. 4 lovers out already. So you think there's a serial killer or SS?
There has to be. 1 killing party is not enough to explain all the kills. Mazino imo is definitely insane. The van situation and Nii's passing confirms this for me. I'm not sure if we're looking for a mentor. Even if we were, getting the mentor would be priority. I really can't see who else would fit tp at this point besides Gaj/DD. As mentioned, Gry/Nii are the only det results we can really count on (although there's boss possibility). Gaj/DD do not appear in those results or even Erin's (assuming we were going to use that since Nii confirmed her). If there's a TP, it should be between them imo? Someone obviously killed Sakura N6.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Would love to check if he claimed PGO before Demon claimed to target him but I don't have the energy for that.
I hinted pretty hard at it before Demon's incident. I gave three hints: ''Not familiar with the role'' (I've never had it, and only remember seeing gnut in the OMO Weekly game with that role), ''not a new role'' (true), and ''fits every parent in Umineko'' (true, if you're not familiar with the series, just google the parents and you will see some pictures of the parents holding guns while sweating = Paranoid Gun Owner).

I am Paranoid Gun Owner, and it's not my fault if no one investigated me :notlikethis We're getting played like a fiddle,
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This happened N3, Van died N5 earliest. 2 days of separation means EH is almost clear. At least from a tp pov.

Anyway, depending on who is getting lynched, I'm going to target one of Gajeel, DD

Stated my reasons earlier but by elimination, if there's a tp (which there should be), then it should be between Gaj and DD. Leaning more towards Gaj than DD. Would love to check if he claimed PGO before Demon claimed to target him but I don't have the energy for that.

If there isn't scum between both of them, I honestly don't know what to think anymore.

The ones I feel are confirmed are James/Van/Mary

Next is Erin (Nii's result) and Maz (insane doctor will explain a fair bit of things and Gry also innocent on him)

Bel's alignment isn't of much important I think ? She should be dead either way.

Haya/Misha is the last combo that could be scum if all else is wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There has to be. 1 killing party is not enough to explain all the kills. Mazino imo is definitely insane. The van situation and Nii's passing confirms this for me. I'm not sure if we're looking for a mentor. Even if we were, getting the mentor would be priority. I really can't see who else would fit tp at this point besides Gaj/DD. As mentioned, Gry/Nii are the only det results we can really count on (although there's boss possibility). Gaj/DD do not appear in those results or even Erin's (assuming we were going to use that since Nii confirmed her). If there's a TP, it should be between them imo? Someone obviously killed Sakura N6.
Ok so theres a TP, if it's between DD and Gajeel who would you lynch today considering EH has a lot of factors in his favour? Do you think the TP is the last scum?

Did @Mazino say his target from last night?

I'll probably try to do some backreading later when I get home and collect my thoughts.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Vandred Maybe we should vote for Misha? As in you got blocked with Holt but then died for real on Misha?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Very interesting Holt, very interesting

Please, allow me to speak.
Let it be known that your logic of considering Haya scum is fundamentally wrong.

First of all, she died the second night trying to recruit Jinx and even helped Town with her information on her failed recruitment.
Secondly, she was also confirmed as a Townie by one of the detectives, more specifically by DD.
And lastly, as far as I remember such thing as a Mafia Mason Recruiter does not exist in such games°


@James Rye , you do realize I am already a mason recruited by Haya right?
Please do further explain your claim
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I hinted pretty hard at it before Demon's incident. I gave three hints: ''Not familiar with the role'' (I've never had it, and only remember seeing gnut in the OMO Weekly game with that role), ''not a new role'' (true), and ''fits every parent in Umineko'' (true, if you're not familiar with the series, just google the parents and you will see some pictures of the parents holding guns while sweating = Paranoid Gun Owner).

I am Paranoid Gun Owner, and it's not my fault if no one investigated me :notlikethis We're getting played like a fiddle,
Well I know it isn't your fault but where does that leave us. Someone has to be scum..
Very interesting Holt, very interesting

Please, allow me to speak.
Let it be known that your logic of considering Haya scum is fundamentally wrong.

First of all, she died the second night trying to recruit Jinx and even helped Town with her information on her failed recruitment.
Secondly, she was also confirmed as a Townie by one of the detectives, more specifically by DD.
And lastly, as far as I remember such thing as a Mafia Mason Recruiter does not exist in such games°


@James Rye , you do realize I am already a mason recruited by Haya right?
Please do further explain your claim
Did you read everything I posted? or you're just upset I considered the possibility of you both being scum? Because I highlighted all these already, and even said I will ignore for now mainly because Gry got innocent on her.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I don't mind if you guys want to go for me, i get upset seeing Haya san name as a possibility of being scum.
I don't know if it was the wording '' Haya/Misha is the last combo that could be scum if all else is wrong.'' but this for me implied going for haya as a last resort if your top 2 lynches fail.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't mind if you guys want to go for me, i get upset seeing Haya san name as a possibility of being scum.
I don't know if it was the wording '' Haya/Misha is the last combo that could be scum if all else is wrong.'' but this for me implied going for haya as a last resort if your top 2 lynches fail.
Yes, that is indeed what I said, but why is it upsetting you? obviously people are lying. You can't possibly expect we would know for sure that you are both saying the truth. It's nothing to lose sleep over.
Did you say your suspects btw? Who do you think is the safest scum lynch righ tnow?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Very interesting Holt, very interesting

Please, allow me to speak.
Let it be known that your logic of considering Haya scum is fundamentally wrong.

First of all, she died the second night trying to recruit Jinx and even helped Town with her information on her failed recruitment.
Secondly, she was also confirmed as a Townie by one of the detectives, more specifically by DD.
And lastly, as far as I remember such thing as a Mafia Mason Recruiter does not exist in such games°


@James Rye , you do realize I am already a mason recruited by Haya right?
Please do further explain your claim
4 Mafia Bosses out of 10 Mafias is still a possibility. We already got 2 Lovers and have another killer besides red mafia running around when we got only a dozen players left. And Van did die while we had a townie majority in the golden council so it is unlikely he got done in with the golden council vote. So he either had to be killed by Mafia/TP, got blocked or died by either recruiting Holt or you. Since two escorts died he couldn't have been blocked last night.

Hm, we also got 3 Mafia turned into illusions: Do we have all the claimed night actions from everyone? Maybe TP made a mistake and we can find their action on one of the three on the nights they turned into an illusion.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It really should have been a mafia majority last night, so Haya's revival is out of place. Even the Golden Land is acting weird. Are all the scum trolling in this game?

At any rate, I'm in a very similar thought situation to Holt's right now. Considering that anyone can be Mafia Boss + Mafia Mason so Det results or recruitment don't mean anything the situation is this:


  1. James Rye -> Confirmed Prosecutor. Can't be scum.
  2. Vandred (Illusion) -> Recruited James, so confirmed Mason Recruiter. Can't be scum.
  3. Maryxxi (not Illusion) -> Almost certainly Banshee. No point in faking with Evil, would have nothing to gain.
  4. Haya-san (not Illusion) -> Very likely Mason Recruiter, but only Misha flipping townie would confirm it.

  5. AwkwardMisha -> Recruited by Haya. Can be scum.
  6. Gajeel -> Possibily host-confirmed as PGO. Never been checked. Can be scum.

  7. Mazino -> Checked by Gry. Possibly Insane Doctor who caused my death and Nii's. Can be scum.
  8. Holt -> Checked by Gry. Possibly caused my death. Can be scum.
  9. Erinyes -> Checked by Nii. Can be scum.

  10. Equaling Heaven -> Checked by DD. Can be scum.
  11. digitaldude (Illusion?) -> Never been checked. Can be scum.

  12. Belserion (Illusion) -> Can be Death Miller or scum. Can't be a killing Third Party, can be mafia.

Lynching anyone between 5 and 11 is as good an idea as any other imo. Misha flipping town confirms Haya, all the rest would be indicative but ultimately inconclusive. Misha feels a lot like townie to me, so I think I'd go for the yet-unchecked Gajeel or DD today, because a TP is what makes the most sense.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well if im mafia it takes a lot more effort for me to blend into town than gajeel, which takes no effort.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top